OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now the action is heating up!

Nigel had stayed with the globe as it made its way from lab to lab. At each stop the personnel responsible for each test explained what it was and what the expected result would be, then they asked if they could have his permission. Everyone knew Nigel by sight and since his reputation had preceded him, no one wanted to do anything that would draw his ire. Actually that was bad enough, but everyone knew that they wouldn’t survive Luthor’s wrath.

No, I wouldn't want to mess with Nigel either. Imagine having him as your boss and then dealing with Luthor later? Yikes!

Good ol' fashioned Kryptonian technology. You can't beat it!

Nigel offered, "The holographic technology is amazingly clear."

In an offhand manner, Luthor agreed, "Yes, the picture quality rivals cable."

"If we could duplicate the technology every home in America would be clamoring for one."

"Assuming we could add audio."

"Of course."

Ever the businessman! whistle

“No can do, kid. The boss wants to talk to you.”

“Well, I don’t want to talk to him. Leave me alone.”

“The boss don’t like it when he doesn’t get his way. You’re commin’ with us, kid.” The thug reached for Jack.

When he did, Jack swung his pipe like a baseball bat hitting the thug a solid thwack on the arm. The thug howled in pain and grabbed his arm.

You have to give Jack credit, he wanted to keep his younger brother safe, even at the risk of his own life. So glad this scene was written out. As Luthor and Nigel mentioned the 'boys' got a little enthusiastic, but than, Jack left them little choice.

Lois grabbed her jacket and started out, but she turned and said, “Okay, I’ll find him. Be careful out there. You know who we are dealing with.”

Teamwork! dance

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Now the action is heating up!

Nigel had stayed with the globe as it made its way from lab to lab. At each stop the personnel responsible for each test explained what it was and what the expected result would be, then they asked if they could have his permission. Everyone knew Nigel by sight and since his reputation had preceded him, no one wanted to do anything that would draw his ire. Actually that was bad enough, but everyone knew that they wouldn’t survive Luthor’s wrath.

No, I wouldn't want to mess with Nigel either. Imagine having him as your boss and then dealing with Luthor later? Yikes!

Good ol' fashioned Kryptonian technology. You can't beat it!

Nigel offered, "The holographic technology is amazingly clear."

In an offhand manner, Luthor agreed, "Yes, the picture quality rivals cable."

"If we could duplicate the technology every home in America would be clamoring for one."

"Assuming we could add audio."

"Of course."

Ever the businessman! whistle

“No can do, kid. The boss wants to talk to you.”

“Well, I don’t want to talk to him. Leave me alone.”

“The boss don’t like it when he doesn’t get his way. You’re commin’ with us, kid.” The thug reached for Jack.

When he did, Jack swung his pipe like a baseball bat hitting the thug a solid thwack on the arm. The thug howled in pain and grabbed his arm.

You have to give Jack credit, he wanted to keep his younger brother safe, even at the risk of his own life. So glad this scene was written out. As Luthor and Nigel mentioned the 'boys' got a little enthusiastic, but than, Jack left them little choice.

Lois grabbed her jacket and started out, but she turned and said, “Okay, I’ll find him. Be careful out there. You know who we are dealing with.”

Teamwork! dance

Yes, by taking on the thugs, they didn't bother to look for anyone else. His actions distracted them.

Last edited by KenJ; 03/02/15 03:49 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard