Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Those of you who have watched all the way to the end of season 10 will recognise some parts of this chapter. smile Some are blatent, some are very subtle.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image] A lot sooner than I expected it! Things will get much more interesting now! clap dance Eagerly waiting next part! hyper smile1

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
clap clap clap

OMG...Clark slightly dangerous and out of control, pushing Lois up against the lockers and kissing her, and Lois kissing back, and letting the buttons fly...SO HOT!!!

I like that she wasn't freaked out or angry by his behavior, but was instead concerned for him - she didn't run away from him, but sought him out. Bodes well for the future. wink

Wow...Lana caught on quickly, didn't she? There's a short fic on the archives (can't think of the name right now) where basically everyone in Smallville knows Clark's secret - they've been around him for too long and it's so obvious, but they just don't say anything. I totally feel like that would be true! So it doesn't surprise me at all for Lana to see the truth that quickly.

As I've said before, I didn't watch the last few seasons of "Smallville", so I certainly didn't recognize any of the scenes, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment of this part at all. thumbsup

Yep, I'm definitely inspired to write a few pages for my latest nfic tonight. grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
[Linked Image] A lot sooner than I expected it! Things will get much more interesting now!
You've no idea!

clap dance Eagerly waiting next part! hyper smile1

Andreia
It's on its way.

Originally Posted by groobie
clap clap clap

OMG...Clark slightly dangerous and out of control, pushing Lois up against the lockers and kissing her, and Lois kissing back, and letting the buttons fly...SO HOT!!!
Oh yes. I like slightly naughty, out of control Clark. Not too keen on completely out of control or evil Clark though.

I like that she wasn't freaked out or angry by his behavior, but was instead concerned for him - she didn't run away from him, but sought him out. Bodes well for the future. wink
Of course. Lois in SV is actually extremely understanding and loving when it comes to Clark.

Wow...Lana caught on quickly, didn't she? There's a short fic on the archives (can't think of the name right now) where basically everyone in Smallville knows Clark's secret - they've been around him for too long and it's so obvious, but they just don't say anything. I totally feel like that would be true! So it doesn't surprise me at all for Lana to see the truth that quickly.
I know the fic you mean. But I could also see Lana figuring it out here ... especially as she saw him dissapear in a second!

As I've said before, I didn't watch the last few seasons of "Smallville", so I certainly didn't recognize any of the scenes, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment of this part at all. thumbsup
Yeah, I know that some readers haven't watched the last few seasons, and some haven't watched the first ones. LOL.

Yep, I'm definitely inspired to write a few pages for my latest nfic tonight. grin
Oooo. Glad I inspired you. And even more glad that it was a groobie n-fic I inspired!!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard