Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The wild ride starts now. There are dips and turns and excitement and misunderstanding and so much more, all the way till the end now.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Nice! And I'm glad to be getting three posts a week so I don't have to hang off the cliffs for too long. laugh Clark really should have waited until they were on their new date before bringing up the end of their first one...that would have resolved some miscommunication right there! Oooh, the ring is going to make him a naughty, naughty boy. devil Excellent! grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Nice! And I'm glad to be getting three posts a week so I don't have to hang off the cliffs for too long. laugh
You'll be even more glad as time goes on. It's cliffhanger time (of varying degrees) nearly every chapter now.

Clark really should have waited until they were on their new date before bringing up the end of their first one...that would have resolved some miscommunication right there!
He'd just been letting his disappointment and longing build up and brood for too long, and it just came out.

Oooh, the ring is going to make him a naughty, naughty boy. devil Excellent! grin
Naughty Clark, indeed. See what you think.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard