Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It’s still not what you want, I know … but be grateful of the current nice, simple story line, because it heats up quite soon, and doesn’t let up, much, until the very end.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I like that Lois has figured it out and is on her own with time to process the information. Usually in fics, Clark tells her and she immediately has to react - often badly, because her instinct is to retreat and emotionally protect herself. Here, she has time to work through the issues on her own terms. Sure, she's concluded (for now) that she can only be his friend, but she's not currently staring at his ass. wink Once she gets another look and realizes that she could grab a handful of it if she'd only let herself, I'm confident she'll change her mind. laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I like that Lois has figured it out and is on her own with time to process the information. Usually in fics, Clark tells her and she immediately has to react - often badly, because her instinct is to retreat and emotionally protect herself. Here, she has time to work through the issues on her own terms. Sure, she's concluded (for now) that she can only be his friend, but she's not currently staring at his ass. wink Once she gets another look and realizes that she could grab a handful of it if she'd only let herself, I'm confident she'll change her mind. laugh
She'll come to that realisation soon enough ... but you need to keep reading. grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard