Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261543 02/25/15 02:01 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Thank you for reading. Sorry that the story is progressing so slowly, but that's just how I write. I'm changing my posting day to Wednesday, because it's my day off from work and will be easier for me to post (without interruption). I apologize if that inconveniences anyone.

Please post your thoughts and comments here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LWhite: wave Great to see another reader!

I haven't had a chance to comment since you started up posting again, but I've been reading along and enjoying the story. (And, see, I've learned to quote and use all of those smilies!)
Watch out. Commenting can become an addiction for both the Reader and Writer. wink

Originally Posted by LWhite
Originally Posted by EW
What do you think? Will Clark take Martha's advice or will he continue to be lunkhead?
That doesn't seem like an either/or scenario. Surely it's possible for him to do both? wink
Clark? Nah! [Linked Image]

That struck me as kind of heartbreaking. She says that she feels claustrophobic outside of the space station?
Actually, she means NOT being outside is claustrophobic (i.e. being inside the house), which is why she heads outside.

Definitely a sign that she's not 'fine' - go after her, Clark!
thumbsup

I'm not sure that there's a way for the next revelation to go well, but he has to tell her. And soon. Right?
Sure. [Linked Image] Of course he HAS to tell her. The question is will he, and if he does, what will he say?

Anyway, can't wait for next Wednesday - looks like that's a good day for me, with time to comment and everything!
SOLD! I'm posting on Wednesday from now on then. smile Thank you for stopping by to comment. wave

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Please, please PLEASE tell her Clark! She needs to know it ALL (and not just for curiosity's sake.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Features Writer
Features Writer
I second what Christina asked. Please Clark tell Lois everything.

“You better answer them, every single one, especially the tough questions,” Martha said, giving him a sharp look. “And no more answers like ‘I knew Martha likes to can because I looked in her basement.’”

Clark raised his finger to interject, but Martha steamrolled over him.

“I don’t care if it’s technically the truth, Jerome. It’s not the whole truth and you know it,” she said, shaking her finger at him. “If you can’t be honest with the woman you love, then you have no right to claim that you stand for Truth.”

He exhaled as if she had sucker punched him in the solar plexus. “You’re right.”

“And don’t you forget it!” Martha said, picking up the sheets for the other bedroom and slapping them against his chest. “You can make up the other bedroom yourself.” She marched out of the room.

Clark deserved that. Martha was only trying to be helpful. He walked into the old master bedroom, quickly made the bed, and then went to the window to gaze outside.

Gotta love Martha in any universe! She knows just what to say to Clark - "her" Clark or not. rotflol

Eagerly waiting next Wednesday! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
More readers! hyper

Christina: Thanks for letting Clark know what you think.
Please, please PLEASE tell her Clark! She needs to know it ALL (and not just for curiosity's sake.)
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Thanks for reading.

cuidadora: Looks at all these familiar faces. wave

I second what Christina asked. Please Clark tell Lois everything.
CLARK: /whispers to EW/ Um... what if you just tell them that it's on my to-do list?

EW: [Linked Image]

Gotta love Martha in any universe! She knows just what to say to Clark - "her" Clark or not. rotflol
I do. smile I figure her and Jonathan's limited appearances in Section II needed to be remedied sooner rather than later. So, I had Lois and Clark come out to visit sooner than I originally planned.

Eagerly waiting next Wednesday!
Thank you. I wonder what he says... (It's been a while since I read that part). [Linked Image] /Debates with self: Should prep it early or work on Part 207 for my Betas? [Linked Image] /

Thank you for commenting. jump

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Virginia! I know, I’m a tad behind blush Are you still interested in FDK?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
ER: Really? It’s like chocolate to her?
WC: Then why would she want it? huh
LOIS: [Linked Image]

literally move heaven and Earth for her
Shouldn’t heaven be capitalized?
LEX: I always capitalize everything. Even Heaven.
PETER: Why we won’t let him in.
LUCY: Heaven? Really?
LOIS: /points at Nightfall/

It had been what had tempted her away from Superman.
And here I thought it was because Superman was an inattentive cad who broke up with her and then still told her what to do and what not to do and that she’s wrong in doing the things she does.
SUPERMAN: But it *is* wrong to break and enter. Even criminals say so.

It was what had made her fall for him instead of the big faker Lex Luthor. Thank goodness.
That and the killer bod.

If he had said that when she told him that she wanted to date Clark for show but love Superman in reality, she would have understood.
That she could have Superman on a silver platter—
SUPERMAN: Like a frog in a French lab?
—and all she had to do was pretend that he’s Clark?

Hell, she would have been thrilled. Men! They made things so complicated.
Actually, men are very simple. You can turn them on and off using a single lever. peep

He might say that Superman was the disguise, but she knew the truth. He had only been Clark Kent for little over a year. He had been Superman his whole life.
Oh, look, she still loves Superman and things Clark’s the disguise! Better not tell Clark.
CLARK: Tell me what?

Anyway, she was still mad at him for refusing to bring her home from the Space Station weeks ago, and she didn’t want him to think she had completely forgiven him.
She seems very forgiving to me.

If he ever wanted anything more than kisses from her, he needed to apologize first.

If this was the best way to keep the smart-aleck quiet, so be it, Lois decided.
She does seem very practical to me. Only, how will she deal with him in the newsroom?

Would it have been so hard for him to have picked her up from the Space Station and taken her home? Really!
Oh look. She’s back to being ticked off.
TEMPUS: Five minutes later. Duh!

Anyway, the Kent farm was less likely to have hidden cameras and electronic bugs crawling all over it than anywhere else they might go.
Yes, considering Martha has less time in this universe for hobbies. Which reminds me, I so need to one day get to the LnC/Eureka crossover.

The Kent farmhouse with this nice couple would be the perfect locale for them to spend the night… in separate rooms.
She talking about Matchmaker-Martha?

Anywhere else and the temptation would be too strong to allow him to share her room.
Like a BnB in the French countryside? Or the Honeymoon Suite in the Lexor?

“Claaaark,” Lois warned under her breath. They hadn’t come out to Kansas to spend a romantic weekend, only to have him disappear five minutes after arriving.
Well…she doesn’t want ‘romance’, so he figured he should make himself useful instead?

“Oh, thank you, Jonathan, but we just had lunch,” Lois said politely. Her stomach had gotten used to eating smaller portions and she was stuffed.
Oh boy. So that’s how she’s going to get her Season-3 weight?

Moreover, the couple would be a good buffer between Lois and her hormones, which seemed to go into overdrive whenever Clark was nearby.
Well…it’s only biology, the instinct of a woman (let’s call her Lois) to hitch onto a mate (let’s call him Clark) capable of providing and protecting her.
LOIS: mad Almost a hundred years of women’s lib and you’re suggesting that I’m still a slave to genetically imprinted behavior from when we were still flinging feces at each other?

“What was?” she inquired, expecting details. Clark was adept at never supplying them.
He doesn’t seem to be a good reporter/

“Why did you look into their basement?” Lois inquired.
Because serial killers living in motels and secret government bureaus always use basements to hide their business.

She felt a first class fool.
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

Good! Lois thought. He deserved to feel bad. What he had done was wrong! Trying to deceive this nice couple.
Why do I sense that she’s just projecting.

They had been dating off-and-on for almost a year and they couldn’t even communicate using words, either written or vocal.
To be fair, she did hide use awfully vague notes in her written communications with him. The ones that actually reached him.

“The Monarchs hat,” Martha replied, taking a sip of her iced tea. “No self-respecting Kansan would wear that hat. This is Royals territory. I knew Jerome must live out east.”
rotflol

“I’m sure,” she insisted, setting her hand briefly on his arm. “Why don’t you go set up the bedrooms?”

If he was surprised about her use of the plural, he didn’t react, but then again he was Superman. She had never known a man who could hide his emotions faster.
Well, she had been clear about it being separate bedrooms from the get go. Why should he be surprised now?
LOIS: Well…I was angry back then but in between…
CLARK: I would never want to start having sex with Lois in my fake parents’ bedroom. That would be just…weird.

Martha rolled her eyes. “A woman is never ‘fine’ when she says she is, dear. Go talk to her.”

“Never?” he asked, stunned.
To be fair, he’s from a different planet. In an alternate universe.

So much for using someone’s heart rate for judging whether she was lying to him.
Well…pathological liars probably have a very even heartbeat.
CLARK: Politicians, too. I’ve never heard one of them lie during a press conference or interview.

Therefore, I had to find you, because you’re as close as I’m going to get to that.”

“It’s a start.”
Telling her that she’s the best substitute for his true love that he could find is a ‘start’? jawdrop

“Poppycock! There’s no such thing,” Martha said, heading into the smaller bedroom.
TEMPUS: wave

“‘You can’t nothing’? Isn’t that a double negative?
No, he’s referring to Lois’s maidenhood using a term from Shakespearean times.

“If you can’t be honest with the woman you love, then you have no right to claim that you stand for Truth.”
But she’s not honest to him *either*!

What do you think? Will Clark take Martha's advice or will he continue to be lunkhead?
Umm…this is Clark we’re talking about here, so…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael:wave

Hi Virginia! I know, I’m a tad behind Are you still interested in FDK?
[Linked Image]
LOIS: /explains to ER how FDK feeds EW's muse/
ER: Really? It’s like chocolate to her?
WC: Then why would she want it? /huh/
LOIS: /wondering if she could remove his vocal chords the next time he was vulnerable/
Yes, that's the one. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 196
literally move heaven and Earth for her
Shouldn’t heaven be capitalized?
LEX: I always capitalize everything. Even Heaven.
PETER: Why we won’t let him in.
LUCY: Heaven? Really?
LOIS: /points at Nightfall/
Because it's a place name or because you want Lois and Clark to have this theological debate? If Lois doesn't believe in Heaven would she capitalize it in her mind?

EW: /shrugs/ I capitalize Revenge, too, because it's a brand name. I guess I could use that reasoning here too. peep

And here I thought it was because Superman was an inattentive cad who broke up with her and then still told her what to do and what not to do and that she’s wrong in doing the things she does.
So, Lois isn't one of those women who are attracted to men who reject her?

LEX: [Linked Image] That's what I did wrong!

Only when someone steals THEIR stuff.

LOIS: It's depends on whether its a man or a woman. If it's a man, then it depends on what he's breaking into and how he goes about it. If it's a woman, it's always okay.

CATWOMAN: /fist pump/

Originally Posted by Michael
It was what had made her fall for him instead of the big faker Lex Luthor. Thank goodness.
That and the killer bod.
[Linked Image]

That she could have Superman on a silver platter—
SUPERMAN: Like a frog in a French lab?
LOIS: And? I could've / would've done that!

Actually, men are very simple. You can turn them on and off using a single lever.
You mean the light switch into the kitchen?

Oh, look, she still loves Superman and things Clark’s the disguise! Better not tell Clark.
And who's at fault for that?

CLARK: Again? What did I do?

She seems very forgiving to me.
Her anger is just taking 5.

Originally Posted by ER
If he ever wanted anything more than kisses from her, he needed to apologize first.
CLARK: /So THAT'S how I keep from enacting the curse!/
evil

She does seem very practical to me. Only, how will she deal with him in the newsroom?
[Linked Image] /See part... oh, wait, it isn't in that part... maybe the one after that/

Oh look. She’s back to being ticked off.
TEMPUS: Five minutes later. Duh!
LOIS: What? Clark was the one who demonstrated how easy it was to travel at high speeds.
CLARK: So, I should have kept kissing her instead of taking her away for the weekend?

Yes, considering Martha has less time in this universe for hobbies. Which reminds me, I so need to one day get to the LnC/Eureka crossover.
Martha and Jonathan as spies?

She talking about Matchmaker-Martha?
Lois hasn't met that side of Martha... yet.

Like a BnB in the French countryside? Or the Honeymoon Suite in the Lexor?
Or her apartment? Or the bullpen of the Daily Planet? Or out on the street? Or dangling off the side of a building?...

Well…she doesn’t want ‘romance’, so he figured he should make himself useful instead?
There's more than one definition of romance.
CLARK: How is telling you all of my secrets romantic if we're still clothed?

Oh boy. So that’s how she’s going to get her Season-3 weight?
She lost weight in S3?
LOIS: Yes. And, Michael, perhaps it's just best if you agree with me.

Well…it’s only biology, the instinct of a woman (let’s call her Lois) to hitch onto a mate (let’s call him Clark) capable of providing and protecting her.
LOIS: /mad/ Almost a hundred years of women’s lib and you’re suggesting that I’m still a slave to genetically imprinted behavior from when we were still flinging feces at each other?
Apparently, according to this thing out there called the "internet", sex is the only thing most adults think about.

He doesn’t seem to be a good reporter/
She meant in reference to himself.
CLARK: Anyway, that's Lois's strong point.

Because serial killers living in motels and secret government bureaus always use basements to hide their business.
CLARK: Yeah, I wanted to make sure they weren't cereal killers.
KENTS: No, we're farmers. We're more like cereal makers.

EW: peep

Originally Posted by ER
She felt a first class fool.
TEMPUS: /loves it when that happens/
LOIS: Can we kill him already?
CLARK: He's already dead.

Why do I sense that she’s just projecting.
Lois? Nah!

To be fair, she did hide use awfully vague notes in her written communications with him. The ones that actually reached him.
Hence the ability not to communicate either written nor verbally.

Well, she had been clear about it being separate bedrooms from the get go. Why should he be surprised now?
LOIS: Well…I was angry back then but in between…
CLARK: I would never want to start having sex with Lois in my fake parents’ bedroom. That would be just…weird.
Actually, this is the first time she's mentioned it on this day.

To be fair, he’s from a different planet. In an alternate universe.
CLARK: So, women can be fine back in my old dimension?
LOIS & MARTHA: No.

Well…pathological liars probably have a very even heartbeat.
CLARK: Politicians, too. I’ve never heard one of them lie during a press conference or interview.
CLARK: I've noticed Bruce's heart rate never increases either. Do you think he's a cyborg?

Telling her that she’s the best substitute for his true love that he could find is a ‘start’?
ER: /agrees with Clark that its more like an ending/
Which is why he doesn't tell her. We've barely scratched 200 parts.

Originally Posted by ER
“Poppycock! There’s no such thing,” Martha said, heading into the smaller bedroom.
TEMPUS: /waves/
Tempus is a poppycock? Explains a lot.

No, he’s referring to Lois’s maidenhood using a term from Shakespearean times.
Um... no.

But she’s not honest to him *either*!
Lois Rules #66 - "Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers."

Originally Posted by ER
Umm…this is Clark we’re talking about here, so…

/wave/ Michael
So, he'll act like Michael? jump

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

ER: Hi Virginia! I know, I’m a tad behind Are you still interested in FDK?
TEMPUS: Hello? DUH!
EW: /thinks this is just plain ridiculous, even asking such a question/
[Linked Image]

Because it's a place name or because you want Lois and Clark to have this theological debate? If Lois doesn't believe in Heaven would she capitalize it in her mind?
Good questions. Hmm…I just realized something! In German it’s Heaven and Hell not Heaven and Earth, so I most definitely had the biblical connotation in mind when I felt that Heaven should be capitalized while in English, yeah, it could go either way. Would need to google it if I was to actually use that one.

I capitalize Revenge, too, because it's a brand name. I guess I could use that reasoning here too.
Like in ‘The Lexor Honeymoon Suite – It’s Heaven on Earth’?
LOIS: Because one would die if one tried to get to heaven with me in that suite? evil
CLARK: Well, Lois would die if I got to heaven with her in that suite.
LOIS: What?

So, Lois isn't one of those women who are attracted to men who reject her?
No, she always struck me as one attracted to men who treat her badly.
PAUL: wave
CLAUDE: wave
CLARK: wave
DAN: :duh:
DETER: wave
LEX: hyper

EW: Only when someone steals THEIR stuff.
Look, it’s a double standard!
LOIS: Hey!

LOIS: It's depends on whether its a man or a woman. If it's a man, then it depends on what he's breaking into and how he goes about it. If it's a woman, it's always okay.

CATWOMAN: /fist pump/
rotflol
BATMAN: [Linked Image]

laugh
CLARK: Maybe the frog-thing would be nice, too?

ER: Actually, men are very simple. You can turn them on and off using a single lever.
EW: You mean the light switch into the kitchen?
Yes…let’s call it that. /points at Sue’s Kitchen Interlude/

EW: And who's at fault for that?
He can’t win, can he?

Her anger is just taking 5.
laugh Maybe if it stretched first?

EW: If he ever wanted anything more than kisses from her, he needed to apologize first.
EW: /likes the idea/
Oh great… Did I just spark 100 parts of B-plot? wink

CLARK: So, I should have kept kissing her instead of taking her away for the weekend?
Ding Ding Ding!

ER: Yes, considering Martha has less time in this universe for hobbies. Which reminds me, I so need to one day get to the LnC/Eureka crossover.
EW: Martha and Jonathan as spies?
No, Martha as a scientist, Jonathan as a agricultural specialist, Lana has an administrator for Global Dynamics, Clark as the town secret, and Lois drops in as a reporter on the hunt for some story.

ER: Like a BnB in the French countryside? Or the Honeymoon Suite in the Lexor?
EW: Or her apartment? Or the bullpen of the Daily Planet? Or out on the street? Or dangling off the side of a building?...
She seems a tad randy to me…?

LOIS: Because it gets me all hot and bothered?

She lost weight in S3?
It’s a common trope/call-back to apparent weight loss seen in Seasons 3 and 4.

LOIS: Yes. And, Michael, perhaps it's just best if you agree with me.
CLARK: /pretends to have learned something/
laugh

Apparently, according to this thing out there called the "internet", sex is the only thing most adults think about.
clap And since there wasn’t that much Internet around back then, Lois wasn’t yet aware of it.
JIMBO: I so did see that one coming.
CLARK: The sex?
JIMBO: No, someone inventing something to make sex easier accessible.
CAT: Even *I* saw that one coming.
LOIS: Duh! dizzy

CLARK: Yeah, I wanted to make sure they weren't cereal killers.
KENTS: No, we're farmers. We're more like cereal makers.
EW: /hiding from old but still very funny pun/
laugh

Actually, this is the first time she's mentioned it on this day.
Loving the ‘on this day’ qualifier!
CLARK: Oh rub it in, will you?
LOIS: I thought he didn’t like that?

CLARK: I've noticed Bruce's heart rate never increases either. Do you think he's a cyborg?
[Linked Image]

We've barely scratched 200 parts.
hyper

Lois Rules #66 - "Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers."
AKA – the Double Standard.
LOIS: Duh! dizzy

So, he'll act like Michael?
rotflol Wait, what now?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Because it's a place name or because you want Lois and Clark to have this theological debate? If Lois doesn't believe in Heaven would she capitalize it in her mind?
ER: Good questions. Hmm…I just realized something! In German it’s Heaven and Hell not Heaven and Earth, so I most definitely had the biblical connotation in mind when I felt that Heaven should be capitalized while in English, yeah, it could go either way. Would need to google it if I was to actually use that one.
So, since Earth is between Heaven and Hell, does it make it Purgatory? /ducks/

Like in ‘The Lexor Honeymoon Suite – It’s Heaven on Earth’?
LOIS: Because one would die if one tried to get to heaven with me in that suite?
CLARK: Well, Lois would die if I got to heaven with her in that suite.
LOIS: What?
CLARK: Just an example. Like your's, right? [Linked Image]

EW: So, Lois isn't one of those women who are attracted to men who reject her?
No, she always struck me as one attracted to men who treat her badly.
Well, that too. Let's see who rejected her.
PAUL: /wave/
Dumped Lois for Linda
CLAUDE: /wave/
Used Lois to steal her story (a form of rejection)
CLARK: /wave/
Dumped her during Contact (for her own good).
CLARK: You'd have to bring up my biggest lunkheaded mistake.
DAN: /duh/
Okay. HE didn't reject her.
CLARK: Quite the opposite, in my opinion. Wouldn't take "no" for an answer.
DETER: /wave/
Rejected her memories.
LEX: /hyper/
Rejected her independence.

EW: Only when someone steals THEIR stuff.
ER: Look, it’s a double standard!
LOIS: Hey!
The only double-standard that Lois likes is the one that allows her to win every time.

CLARK: Maybe the frog-thing would be nice, too?
I think the mucus would have gotten old quickly.

ER: Actually, men are very simple. You can turn them on and off using a single lever.
EW: You mean the light switch into the kitchen?
ER: Yes…let’s call it that. /points at Sue’s Kitchen Interlude/
/points to Gfic boards/

EW: And who's at fault for that?
ER: He can’t win, can he?
LOIS: Duh!

EW: If he ever wanted anything more than kisses from her, he needed to apologize first.
EW: /likes the idea/
ER: Oh great… Did I just spark 100 parts of B-plot?
Pardon me! Shall I go back to A-Plot then?

ER: Yes, considering Martha has less time in this universe for hobbies. Which reminds me, I so need to one day get to the LnC/Eureka crossover.
EW: Martha and Jonathan as spies?
ER: No, Martha as a scientist, Jonathan as a agricultural specialist, Lana has an administrator for Global Dynamics, Clark as the town secret, and Lois drops in as a reporter on the hunt for some story.
Tried to watch Eureka on Netflix Instant List, but for some stupid reason, it started with S4. I guess Netflix didn't want anyone NEW to watch the show.

ER: Like a BnB in the French countryside? Or the Honeymoon Suite in the Lexor?
EW: Or her apartment? Or the bullpen of the Daily Planet? Or out on the street? Or dangling off the side of a building?...
ER: She seems a tad randy to me…?
It has been a long bout of time-travel.

I thought it was because it was the quickest way to get her undressed.

It’s a common trope/call-back to apparent weight loss seen in Seasons 3 and 4.
Only on her head.

EW: Apparently, according to this thing out there called the "internet", sex is the only thing most adults think about.
ER: And since there wasn’t that much Internet around back then, Lois wasn’t yet aware of it.
JIMBO: I so did see that one coming.
CLARK: The sex?
JIMBO: No, someone inventing something to make sex easier accessible.
CAT: Even *I* saw that one coming.
LOIS: Duh! /dizzy/
CLARK: I still don't get it.

EW: Actually, this is the first time she's mentioned it on this day.
ER: Loving the ‘on this day’ qualifier!
CLARK: Oh rub it in, will you?
LOIS: I thought he didn’t like that?
CLARK: Only when it's mixed with powdered Kryptonite.

ER: /Batman as Robocop/
BATMAN: I work alone.
ROBIN: wave
BATMAN: I kept trying to kill off my sidekick and it just made him better. Didn't expect that outcome.

So, he'll act like Michael?
ER: /thinks that's uproarously funny/ Wait, what now?
Well, you ended that statement vaguely and then signed your name, so... I inferred meaning... wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

So, since Earth is between Heaven and Hell, does it make it Purgatory? /ducks/
CLARK: Explains a lot.

Dumped her during Contact (for her own good).
CLARK: You'd have to bring up my biggest lunkheaded mistake.
[Linked Image] It’s a staple of romantic fiction that the male lead and main female love interest don’t get together until the very end. They may hook up in between though. Get a kid. But then they break up. Have indiscriminate sex with other stars or guest stars on the show, etc. For some reason, it makes for better ratings.

CLARK: Quite the opposite, in my opinion. Wouldn't take "no" for an answer.
LOIS: /points to kneecaps/ This one is ‘N’. The other one’s called ‘O’.

The only double-standard that Lois likes is the one that allows her to win every time.
[Linked Image]

ER: He can’t win, can he?
LOIS: Duh!
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

Pardon me! Shall I go back to A-Plot then?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Tried to watch Eureka on Netflix Instant List, but for some stupid reason, it started with S4. I guess Netflix didn't want anyone NEW to watch the show.
[Linked Image] That’s not very nice. At all. Also, Season 4 kind of got off on a crazy alternate twist, IIRC…

I thought it was because it was the quickest way to get her undressed.
Same difference?

CLARK: I still don't get it.
LOIS: And he’ll keep on not getting any if he keeps acting like a Kryptonian.
CHING: Actually…Kryptonian lords usually have professional caregivers to relieve their tensions.

BATMAN: I kept trying to kill off my sidekick and it just made him better. Didn't expect that outcome.
rotflol Survival of the fittest? Also, why Lois is so hard to kill?

Well, you ended that statement vaguely and then signed your name, so... I inferred meaning...
laugh

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard