Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Is this good. grin

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
“Oliver Queen, please,” she asked.

“Sorry ... he’s not here now.” That sounds so much like Chloe.

LOL...this immediately reminded me of the very first episode of "Dharma and Greg." Dharma has slept with him, and Greg's in the bathroom. Greg's cell phone rings. Dharma pulls the phone out of his pants pocket, answers it and says, "Greg's pants. He's not in them right now." Turns out his mother was calling! rotflol Why do people feel compelled to answer other people's phones?! Let it go to voice mail! lol

Dry cleaners, eh? wallbash Clark has got to brainstorm some better excuses for the future!

LOL...LOVE that Lois was checking out Clark's ass again. drool I can't blame her. grin That date had better go well!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
“Oliver Queen, please,” she asked.

“Sorry ... he’s not here now.” That sounds so much like Chloe.

LOL...this immediately reminded me of the very first episode of "Dharma and Greg." Dharma has slept with him, and Greg's in the bathroom. Greg's cell phone rings. Dharma pulls the phone out of his pants pocket, answers it and says, "Greg's pants. He's not in them right now." Turns out his mother was calling! rotflol Why do people feel compelled to answer other people's phones?! Let it go to voice mail! lol
Yup. lol

Dry cleaners, eh? wallbash Clark has got to brainstorm some better excuses for the future!
Come on ... it's one of the things we love about Clark ...

LOL...LOVE that Lois was checking out Clark's ass again. drool I can't blame her. grin That date had better go well!
Hmmm, we will just have to see.

Sorry, I missed my Monday evening posting ... ARGH. So you get it tonight - Tues - and then again tomorrow - Wed - unless I forget again tomorrow. *bangs head on table*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard