Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L

Top Banana
Top Banana
Since I put these stories up I really should comment.

This is a cute story by Kaethal. Lois and Clark are on a stakeout in a Hotel room. Nothing is happening and a bored Lois decides to challenge Clark to a game of cards.

Initially they play for fun but Lois is beating him badly so Lois claims that he is not sufficiently motivated to win so she wants to play for stakes. Clark claims to not have any money so they begin to play for 'services'. Well after a while Clark will do Lois' laundry for two months, do her cooking for three years, and wash her dishes for six years. He muses that to do all that he would have to move in with her, not a bad idea he thinks. Lois, understanding that she basically has a man servant for the next decade, decides that they need to 'up the stakes' and bets him his shirt against a kiss if Clark wins. Of course Lois wins and after some bantering Clark removes his shirt. She next bets against his pants but Clark drops the kiss idea and moves to Lois' shirt. Of course Clark loses again and has to remove his pants and give them to Lois. Her next bet is his glasses as she knows he won't go for the boxer shorts. Clark ups the bet back saying that if she loses she has to take off all her clothes trying to put the pressure back on Lois. Lois wins again, much to her relief, and the pressure now falls to Clark who is trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. Finally Lois reaches up and takes off his glasses and says "See, it wasn't that difficult. You could have done that sooner, it would have been a lot easier. I wouldn't have yelled at you. Naked truth sure is better.". Clark responds with "You *know?*". Then she kisses him. Her Clark... her own private Superman... And he was a lot better at that than playing poker...

A really cute interesting story.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Remember reading this story ages ago! So nice to see it being reviewed here. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
I hadn't read this one before...it was adorable! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard