Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Not much happening at the moment, after the exitement of the season 1 finale ... but little plot points are being worked in ... and little hints are being given.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Maybe it was her realisation of her feelings but he looked more handsome than ever.
Yeah...yummy! smile Not as yummy as Dean, but Tom would do in a pinch. wink

Too many things don’t make sense. But the only conclusion that does make sense is still just too ... unbelievable.
Come on, Lois, you already know...just admit it. smile

Why are you surprised that merchandise is already on the market with your symbol emblazoned on it?
Because Murray and the Superman Foundation don't exist in this universe? Really, Clark, you should trademark your symbol ASAP!

How do you tell your best friend of over ten years that she’s actually best friends with an alien?
You know, one of these days, I'm going to write an nfic where Lois discovers Clark's secret and freaks out at the idea that she has been having sex with an alien from another planet! rotflol

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Maybe it was her realisation of her feelings but he looked more handsome than ever.
Yeah...yummy! smile Not as yummy as Dean, but Tom would do in a pinch. wink
Definitely.

Too many things don’t make sense. But the only conclusion that does make sense is still just too ... unbelievable.
Come on, Lois, you already know...just admit it. smile
She'll get there...

Why are you surprised that merchandise is already on the market with your symbol emblazoned on it?
Because Murray and the Superman Foundation don't exist in this universe? Really, Clark, you should trademark your symbol ASAP!
lol

How do you tell your best friend of over ten years that she’s actually best friends with an alien?
You know, one of these days, I'm going to write an nfic where Lois discovers Clark's secret and freaks out at the idea that she has been having sex with an alien from another planet! rotflol
One of Clark's worst nightmares ... I've seen it so often in fics. He's convinced that she'll be disgusted by him once she finds out. It never happens, of course. smile But it would be a funny/cruel/evil vignette to do, though.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard