Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hope you enjoyed that. More intrigue, more revelations, more waffyness to come... 19 more chapters!

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Ah...Lex's body is being possessed by Zod...no good can come from that! Chloe's making herself useful...am I right in remembering that she and Oliver eventually start dating?
Smallville’s all geek but no action.
Well, sure, on this side of the boards! devil
“Smallville?” Chloe asked.

“Oh that’s my nickname for him. Drives him mad.”
LOL...I did always enjoy her use of that nickname. Though your voice came through in that last sentence - I just knew you were from England! When I read that line, I heard my Aunt Sheelagh's voice saying it...she lives in a flat two blocks off the South Kensington tube station in London. It's the perfect free crash pad when we visit!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Ah...Lex's body is being possessed by Zod...no good can come from that!
Yup. And this is perfectly in cannon too, as Zod possesed Lex at the end of season 5!

Chloe's making herself useful...am I right in remembering that she and Oliver eventually start dating?
They do ... somewhere in season 9.

Smallville’s all geek but no action.
Well, sure, on this side of the boards! devil
You want to take a trip to the dark side, eh? LOL

“Smallville?” Chloe asked.

“Oh that’s my nickname for him. Drives him mad.”
LOL...I did always enjoy her use of that nickname. Though your voice came through in that last sentence - I just knew you were from England! When I read that line, I heard my Aunt Sheelagh's voice saying it...she lives in a flat two blocks off the South Kensington tube station in London. It's the perfect free crash pad when we visit!
Oooops. Didn't mean to sound British. Although, my accent's a little broader than London ... I live on the border of Lancashire and Yorkshire.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard