Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As if instructing a six-year-old, Henderson replied, "I do, but when I saw the name on the report, I stepped in. I put out a directive that any time your names show up, I'm to be notified. I don't want to inflict you on anyone else. It's bad enough that I have to deal with you, but I think I've gotten used to you. You know, I think you've mellowed a little since you married Kent."

LOL! rotflol No worries Lois and Clark! Inspector Henderson is on the case!

Undeterred, he replied, "Oh? I think Detective Sergeant Reed said something about you still having your apartment over on …"

That's not good. They are comparing notes. Who knows what else those two will come up with? dizzy

"Well, unless the light turns on again, maybe whoever took it will think it's just a plain old globe." She grabbed her bag and slung the strap over her shoulder then she reached for Clark's arm and said, "Don't worry, Clark. We'll get it back, maybe the rest of our stuff as well. Maybe the police can't help, but I know who can." She dragged him toward the door.

Louie!

The thief reached down to pick it up. The globe floated up out of his hand and beams of coherent light started to emanate from it. Just as the picture of a man started to solidify, he muttered, "What are you?" and as if responding to his voice it suddenly stopped and fell to the bed.

Nobody can tell me Jack didn't realize who Clark's alter ego is. I wonder, are you going to bring that out in this story? Just a curious thought.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
As if instructing a six-year-old, Henderson replied, "I do, but when I saw the name on the report, I stepped in. I put out a directive that any time your names show up, I'm to be notified. I don't want to inflict you on anyone else. It's bad enough that I have to deal with you, but I think I've gotten used to you. You know, I think you've mellowed a little since you married Kent."

LOL! rotflol No worries Lois and Clark! Inspector Henderson is on the case!

If pressed, Bill would hate to admit it, but he likes Lois and Clark. Lois has been a pain in the neck, but she has helped to clear cases for him.

Undeterred, he replied, "Oh? I think Detective Sergeant Reed said something about you still having your apartment over on …"

That's not good. They are comparing notes. Who knows what else those two will come up with? dizzy

Yeah, Lois made a real impression on Reed.

"Well, unless the light turns on again, maybe whoever took it will think it's just a plain old globe." She grabbed her bag and slung the strap over her shoulder then she reached for Clark's arm and said, "Don't worry, Clark. We'll get it back, maybe the rest of our stuff as well. Maybe the police can't help, but I know who can." She dragged him toward the door.

Louie!

Louie is a lovable character, isn’t he?

The thief reached down to pick it up. The globe floated up out of his hand and beams of coherent light started to emanate from it. Just as the picture of a man started to solidify, he muttered, "What are you?" and as if responding to his voice it suddenly stopped and fell to the bed.

Nobody can tell me Jack didn't realize who Clark's alter ego is. I wonder, are you going to bring that out in this story? Just a curious thought.

He might have suspected, but can’t be sure.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Getting interesting...

I loved the comment from Henderson regarding Lois' living arrangements. It actually makes sense to keep Lois' apartment due to lack of visitor space in their (Clark's) apartment. Lucy being there makes it more workable financially but I suspect Metropolis is similar to New York in the concept of 'rent control' so keeping the apartment and just subletting it makes a lot of sense especially since they know children are in the future and really have no idea how far into the future and Lois' old place is a two bedroom...

I loved your comments about moving past the challenge and into season 2/3. I look forward to your postings each Tues/Fri and we ARE getting towards the end of season 1...

thanks for keeping going on this.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 02/11/15 12:12 PM. Reason: typo, arrgg!!

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

I don't know just how far this will go, but I am working on Fly Hard and I have planned out how I will be handling the final two episodes. I have been getting ideas for how to handle episodes in season 2 and 3. We'll see. As long as people are reading and commenting I'll keep going. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this scenario.

Look for a RADICAL departure from canon starting with Fly Hard. It's gonna take a sharp right turn.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by KenJ
I'm actually having a lot of fun with this scenario.

Look for a RADICAL departure from canon starting with Fly Hard. It's gonna take a sharp right turn.

Well I am having a lot of fun with it also...

I fully expect the last three episodes of Season 1 to have a RADICAL departure from canon cat. Considering the setup and the plot lines of the last two episodes it would have to. However Lex is bound to make a run at Clark as he mentioned in "Ides of Metropolis". How you handle his attempt to get rid of Clark and make Lois his will be interesting to read.

Since FDK is good for the soul, I will attempt to make some comment on each part as I am completely enjoying the series.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard