Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Things are coming to a major climax/turning point. When I first posted this a few years ago I referred to the next chapter as "Band of Blue - Season 1 finale" ...

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I don’t want any more than friendship though.
LIAR!!! And she really should be WAY more suspicious about Superman's random presence at Clark's home! I'm bummed that she bolted, though. frown

Oliver's not that smart, is he? Leaving that less than cryptic voice mail? Nice to see Chloe's bold action, but surprised that Oliver didn't have much more of a reaction to her presence. Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I don’t want any more than friendship though.
LIAR!!!
She's in a big fat land called denial.

And she really should be WAY more suspicious about Superman's random presence at Clark's home!
Um, it's actually Lois' apartment, so she should be even more suspicious. Why would Superman be visiting her? Oh, he said it was to offer his sympathies over her father. Since when did their 'relationship' develop that much!!! Lois should be way, way, WAY suspicious.

I'm bummed that she bolted, though. frown
It's typical of Lois!

Oliver's not that smart, is he? Leaving that less than cryptic voice mail?
Smart enough. If I'd written out the whole message you'd see that it's odd - yes, but Chloe has an extra bit of information, in that she knows Clark IS Superman, so that is why she was MORE suspicious and curious.

Nice to see Chloe's bold action, but surprised that Oliver didn't have much more of a reaction to her presence.
Ollie's always played every situation 'cool'.

Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup
Coming soon!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard