Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Surely you liked the ending of that chapter?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Awwww...WAFF! I love how immediately supportive Clark was - a lot of Superman's strength comes not from his powers but from his character. He shows that here by being there for Lois, understanding what she needed from him, even if it was just his quiet presence. And sometimes what you need in a time of crisis is a hug - a good, strong, solid hug; it just lets you release all of the pain you've been holding in. Glad he admonishes himself for swaying towards her...he's not a letch who'd take advantage of her in an emotionally vulnerable state. But then she kisses him...WAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFF! clap Loved it!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Awwww...WAFF! I love how immediately supportive Clark was - a lot of Superman's strength comes not from his powers but from his character. He shows that here by being there for Lois, understanding what she needed from him, even if it was just his quiet presence.
I agree completely. A big part of what makes me love Superman/Clark is his character, his strength, his compassion, his love ... etc.

And sometimes what you need in a time of crisis is a hug - a good, strong, solid hug; it just lets you release all of the pain you've been holding in.
Yes, *nods* But when you have the woman you love in your arms ... and she looks up at you ...

Glad he admonishes himself for swaying towards her...he's not a letch who'd take advantage of her in an emotionally vulnerable state. But then she kisses him...WAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFF! clap Loved it!
Absolutely. There is no way that Clark would do that, even if - for a moment - he followed his instincts to kiss the woman he loves. BUT, Lois initiated the kiss! Yay! Although, the question is, why did she kiss him? She likes Superman, and has been convincing herself for weeks that she is not interested in Clark in any way.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard