Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, Clark's first attempt to get under Lois' skin involved ... donuts.

And what about Lois' father ... how is the General?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Lois felt a scathing but witty comment forming on her lips. She pulled herself up short in time.

Just because he’s brought coffee and a donut for the last four days ... don’t presume.

Clark watched the confusion travel across Lois’s face as she realised he hadn’t delivered the goodies this morning. He smiled. He’d got her relying on him but now he’d also taught her not to take him for granted.
Bwwwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!! rotflol I love Clark's tactics!

Mmmmmmmm...I don't blame Lois for staring. devil

You're going to have to remind me about Lois' dad in Smallville. I remember her calling him "the General", right? So he's nothing like her dad in the L&C universe. What's their relationship like? I feel like I remember they were fairly distant in Smallville, too. I don't remember ever seeing Lucy in Smallville (though, as I've said before, I missed like the last 3 seasons...which I did buy on Black Friday and will eventually make my way through!). What's the relationship between the sisters like?

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bad, bad Clark... devil He got Lois sugar addicted and then... devilsplat

The General seemed to have a very good health. What happened to him? confused

Love Lois and her observational moments. drool

I don't remember ever seeing Lucy in Smallville (though, as I've said before, I missed like the last 3 seasons...which I did buy on Black Friday and will eventually make my way through!). What's the relationship between the sisters like?

I know Lucy appeared in some early season, but I don't know which one because I just watched the last 3 seasons. So, I know she and the General appeared in season 10 (with the worst timing ever! cry ) It was the Lane family interruptus. wallbash You have to watch season 10! whistle By this episode in season 10 Lucy was not a very good sister and liked to cause trouble to Lois. razz But by the end of the episode they were ok. smile

More!

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Lois felt a scathing but witty comment forming on her lips. She pulled herself up short in time.

Just because he’s brought coffee and a donut for the last four days ... don’t presume.

Clark watched the confusion travel across Lois’s face as she realised he hadn’t delivered the goodies this morning. He smiled. He’d got her relying on him but now he’d also taught her not to take him for granted.
Bwwwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!!! rotflol I love Clark's tactics!
Yeah, he's really got under her skin now.

Mmmmmmmm...I don't blame Lois for staring. devil
Me too. Mmmm

You're going to have to remind me about Lois' dad in Smallville. I remember her calling him "the General", right? So he's nothing like her dad in the L&C universe. What's their relationship like? I feel like I remember they were fairly distant in Smallville, too. I don't remember ever seeing Lucy in Smallville (though, as I've said before, I missed like the last 3 seasons...which I did buy on Black Friday and will eventually make my way through!). What's the relationship between the sisters like?
Lois and Lucy's father is a three star General ... pretty tough and uncompromising. (Michael Ironside, who plays Sam Lane, also voices Darkseid in Superman cartoons). He's strong and healthy, but he likes his cigars. His life is also full of stress, so I could easily ratify a minor heart attack.

Lois and Lucy: Lucy was on Smallville twice. The first time was in late season 4 I think. She was a combination of the 'perfect over-acheiver' and 'awful wild rebel'. Lois tried to play mother when their mother died, but Lucy didn't want a replacement mother, and Lois didn't know how ... They have quite a 'rivaly' kind of relationship, but also a deep love for each other. You see that much more in the season 10 episode.

In this particular story, because of the changes due to Clark not having powers, Chloe was never asked to investigate him by Lionel, she never betrayed Lionel and was never 'killed', so Lois never came to town to find out what happened. She got caught up much more with Lucy and the General, and trying to straighten Lucy out. They were all a bit closer to each other than the original three.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Bad, bad Clark... devil He got Lois sugar addicted and then... devilsplat
grin Smart move, eh?

The General seemed to have a very good health. What happened to him? confused
See above.

Love Lois and her observational moments. drool
lol

I don't remember ever seeing Lucy in Smallville (though, as I've said before, I missed like the last 3 seasons...which I did buy on Black Friday and will eventually make my way through!). What's the relationship between the sisters like?

I know Lucy appeared in some early season, but I don't know which one because I just watched the last 3 seasons. So, I know she and the General appeared in season 10 (with the worst timing ever! cry ) It was the Lane family interruptus. wallbash You have to watch season 10! whistle By this episode in season 10 Lucy was not a very good sister and liked to cause trouble to Lois. razz But by the end of the episode they were ok. smile
Interruptus indeed!!!!

More!

Andreia
Okay then.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard