Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
KK - If you feel like making any more icons/avatars, might I request that you make a few of Cat Grant? I don't have any particular episode where she appeared in mind that I’d like to see you work on, but if you want me to name a particular episode, I could think of one.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
KK - If you feel like making any more icons/avatars, might I request that you make a few of Cat Grant? I don't have any particular episode where she appeared in mind that I’d like to see you work on, but if you want me to name a particular episode, I could think of one.

LOL. You don't need to name any episodes. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of screen shots representing the Cat we all know and love. grin

My next icon project is gonna be supporting characters ... may as well start with Cat. Watch this space.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan

LOL. You don't need to name any episodes. I'm sure I can come up with plenty of screen shots representing the Cat we all know and love. grin

My next icon project is gonna be supporting characters ... may as well start with Cat. Watch this space.

Thanks, KK. I look forward to it. smile

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I've got loads of screenshots, just from episode 1 and 2 !!! Not turned them into icons yet ... but in both those episodes were examples of Cat taking a jacket off. They made perfect gifs.

Cat Grant

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I love those gifs, KatherineKent. grin Thanks.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Cat Grant

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Cat Grant

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I only took screenshots from the first three episodes and only made icons out of every 1 in 5. I dare not look at anymore episodes or I'll be swimming in screenshots. grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Wow, I love those Cat Grant avatars! Thanks, KatherineKent. I think I might use one of those for awhile…

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Here's another supporting character. I chose this one in homage to my beta KenJ, who seems to have a soft spot for this guy

H.G. Wells

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
H.G. Wells

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
H.G. Wells

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And of course I couldn’t do Herb without …

Tempus

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tempus

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great shots!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
KK--you have amazing talent. Awesome job smile!

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
These are great shots of Herb and Tempus.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
As requested by Virginia. Hope you like ...

Season 2: Ep6 - Operation Blackout

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely! (Especially those shots from the end scene smile ).

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard