Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Any thoughts. Next part to come on Monday.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I like that this Clark is bolder than ours - willing to ask her out for coffee and ask her to attend his high school reunion with him. It's certainly going to push their relationship closer, faster. smile And again, Lois' mind is already comparing Clark and Superman...it's only a matter of time before she connects the two. Maybe after staring at his ass for a few more hours. laugh

So Clark's not going to wear the ring...does he know about red kryptonite? What does red K do on Smallville? Make him apathetic or horny, or changes depending on the exposure?

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I like that this Clark is bolder than ours - willing to ask her out for coffee and ask her to attend his high school reunion with him. It's certainly going to push their relationship closer, faster. smile And again, Lois' mind is already comparing Clark and Superman...it's only a matter of time before she connects the two. Maybe after staring at his ass for a few more hours. laugh
Good idea, she definitely needs to stare at it for hours ... and hours.

So Clark's not going to wear the ring...does he know about red kryptonite?
At the moment he has no idea about red kryptonite. He's decided not to wear the ring because it is 'tacky', whereas he considered that he would wear it when Lois wasn't coming with him, becasue it would express a 'school team spirit'.

What does red K do on Smallville? Make him apathetic or horny, or changes depending on the exposure?
Tee Hee. Don't you know? Well, here's something I made a few years ago that might help you to figure it out...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard