Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good chapter, but it seems a little too sensuous for this section of the forum.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks Anne, I grabbed the wrong file. Sorry!

It has been corrected.

Last edited by KenJ; 01/27/15 03:29 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois's musings were interrupted by Reed saying, "Must be tough, being a reporter. Especially for a woman."

Lois's time with Clark appeared to be softening her somewhat, because her reply was conciliatory, "No tougher than it must be for a detective."

Reed shook her head and replied, in a bitter tone, "It's a boy's club."

Lois nodded in agreement and in a heartfelt tone replied, "Tell me about it."

Det. Reed is seldom mentioned in fanfic which is a shame. Her conversation in the trash compactor with Lois was very honest. Lois needed a female friendship outside of her work environment. Listening to them discuss hair and nails is all part of the girl talk!

In a small voice, Lois replied, "Honolulu. We were on vacation at the time and decided to go to ‘the big island' for a movie and dinner."

"Must be nice! Vacationing in Hawaii. I presume that you flew."

"Yeah, those frequent flyer miles really pile up when your in-laws live a few states away."

They sure do! rotflol This was a great line and is perfectly normal!

Finally, they lay side by side and cuddled in the afterglow. She said, "Thanks for saving me … again."

"Always, my love. Always. Does this mean we can check Trash Compactor off your bucket list?"

"Well, you did say I was a lot like Princess Leia."

"The resemblance is scary."

As long as she doesn't have to wear that metal bikini she should be fine!

Lois said, "Come on, I'm starving and you're buying." After a few seconds, she said, "And just in case you did miss the moral to this story -- you should trust what's in people's hearts, not just the facts, ma'am. I hate to say, I told you so, but I told you that Eugene was innocent. My gut told me that he was."

"Lois, if I have ever had any doubts about your intuition in the past, I need to make a note to not ever doubt it in the future." He stood and helped Lois with her jacket, "Let's go get lunch."

Didn't they just walk into the bullpen? I thought it was morning and those two are going for lunch? Did I miss something here?

All in all a neat part! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard