Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258007 09/02/14 02:11 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Sorry for any errors. I did some last minute edits and additions.

Comments welcome.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
At least we now know how Jimmy (Jimmy the First) gets written out of this version. He marries someone in Vegas!

That exchange between Clark and Lois on the phone is just pitch perfect. Just shy of heavy flirting but also laden with the truth. I hope that she's able to sleep knowing that he thinks of her as his resting place (no matter where he is).

I think Chuck's going to get in trouble with Minha if he buys her a gift (a reminder of leaving her behind).

Sidenote: I'm still waiting on her meeting Padre Carlos (or at least for Clark to go visit him again).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Never thought I see it in this story, but are Clark's balls starting to ascend? Hope they are not just taking a peak and go back into hiding? Maybe there is hope for Clark? Will wait and see.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for reading and commenting. smile

At least we now know how Jimmy (Jimmy the First) gets written out of this version. He marries someone in Vegas!
clap What's so funny is that one of my betas said practically the same thing at this point, but then added "If Clark doesn't kill him first." lol

That exchange between Clark and Lois on the phone is just pitch perfect. Just shy of heavy flirting but also laden with the truth. I hope that she's able to sleep knowing that he thinks of her as his resting place (no matter where he is).
I'm so glad that worked. smile1 /Note to Self: more flirting banter between Lois and Clark/

I think Chuck's going to get in trouble with Minha if he buys her a gift (a reminder of leaving her behind).
No? But what if he got her... /points to my head, so you can see what I'm thinking/ [Linked Image]

Sidenote: I'm still waiting on her meeting Padre Carlos (or at least for Clark to go visit him again).
peep Yes, I know my characters ran off on plot-ramble for the last... uh... 100 parts or so... but I promise we'll get back to our main story after these brief messages from... Okay, after I take a break and build up my cushion again. My goal is to focus on B-plot for the foreseeable future. Thanks for dropping by! wave

FYI: I'm anticipating my hiatus happening after Part 192.

There Is No Spoon: Thanks for your comments. You always keep me on my toes.

Never thought I see it in this story, but are Clark's balls starting to ascend? Hope they are not just taking a peak and go back into hiding? Maybe there is hope for Clark? Will wait and see.
CLARK: I promise you that when I stand up straight my swim trunks come down lower on my thigh than my fingertips. [Linked Image] /mumbles to self/ I'll never go outside without a disguise on ever again.

[Linked Image] Thank you for reading. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lovely chapter. It explains so much about Lois, Clark and Jimmy.

“Home.”

Clark had searched for a word to describe how important Lois was to him, and once more, she had stumbled upon it first.

Home.

He felt stronger just thinking about it. He hadn’t had a home since his folks had died. He was her home, just as she was his. He couldn’t believe how simple a word it had been. Right in front of him the whole time.

When Lois had said that she thought of herself as his home, he felt like floating off the bed. He couldn’t, but he sure felt as if he had.

Brought tears to my eyes, just realizing how long it's been since Clark felt at home. Probably before his parents died.

And I'm delighted to see both Clark and Lois feeling the same way about each other. I assume the last time she felt at home was also as a child.

I sure hope this trilogy ends up with a happy ending for all the good guys and gals. And I'm not looking for a spoiler, realizing this is story #2, just hoping for a happy ending...

And I want to thank you for all the links in each chapter to the previous and next one. It makes reading this story SO MUCH easier than going through the TOC, since I just recently found this board (and haven't been following it all that long). Your extra effort is much appreciated by this reader, and I'm sure others. clap

I'm in awe how you can keep all the threads straight. notworthy I'll be reading the story more than once; it's helped with the sections I've read more than once.

Last edited by cuidadora; 09/08/14 03:56 PM.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cuidadora: Thank you for commenting. smile

Lovely chapter. It explains so much about Lois, Clark and Jimmy.
Thank you. There's a reason I needed Clark and Jimmy to go to Vegas, and her name is Jenny. evil

Brought tears to my eyes, just realizing how long it's been since Clark felt at home. Probably before his parents died.
I'm glad the 'home' scene worked for you. It brought tears to my eyes, too, when I was writing. Yes, Clark's heart has been without a true home since his folks died. Lois inviting him into hers was an unexpected gift.

And I'm delighted to see both Clark and Lois feeling the same way about each other. I assume the last time she felt at home was also as a child.
While I'm sure that Lois has felt at home by herself (or while Lucy lived with her), it wasn't the restful security that she feels when she's with Clark. She doesn't feel the need to act and be someone she's not with him (although, that doesn't stop her from doing so).

I sure hope this trilogy ends up with a happy ending for all the good guys and gals. And I'm not looking for a spoiler, realizing this is story #2, just hoping for a happy ending...
I've promised from the beginning that this story will...
-- end with a Lois and a Clark living happily ever after. I'm just not saying which ones.
evil

And I want to thank you for all the links in each chapter to the previous and next one. It makes reading this story SO MUCH easier than going through the TOC, since I just recently found this board (and haven't been following it all that long). Your extra effort is much appreciated by this reader, and I'm sure others.
You're welcome. I figure that it's the least I can do for any reader willing to read my monster epics. That reminds me, I still need to finish fixing those imbedded links within each part of Green-Eyed Monster and Missing Lois, which got messed up with the board reboot. wallbash I was doing 10 parts a day for a while, but then got lazy and just focused on my writing. Both those stories are available on the Archives, though. wink

I'm in awe how you can keep all the threads straight. notworthy I'll be reading the story more than once; it's helped with the sections I've read more than once.
Thank you. That's quite a compliment. smile1 It helps that I have some terrific Betas, who remind me of things I've forgotten. blush It also helps that my stories are so long that everyone memories blur a bit before I mention a plot point for a second or third time. [Linked Image] Plus, I leave my memory for my stories. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but... [Linked Image] My RL is a total mess organizational-wise. Hey, that reminds me, I should really be making dinner. [Linked Image]

Thank you for your comments.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
It was a crazy theory, Clark knew, but he figured if one… a human could sunburn more quickly in the water, the water intensified the sun’s rays.
I have no idea about this one but do you only get sunburn faster on the parts that actually stick out of the water or all over?

Therefore, in theory, swimming in the sun’s fading evening sky would increase its healing powers. He did feel better, but still not himself.
What we will tell Lois...:
Playing water games with a bunch of barely-clothes pool-bunnies might do that to a man in the prime of his virility.

Apparently, they both suspected it was Lois. Clark more hoped than suspected. She had said that she wouldn’t call until the next day.
And it’s now 1 minute past midnight on the East Coast?

The more comfortable Clark was talking to her over the phone, the more relaxed he would be once they were back together in person.
But won’t seeing her just make him think back of seeing her fornicating with the devil?

“Better. Let’s get back to swimming. What did you wear?” she asked.

“Oh?” he murmured, tensing.

“Oh, what?”

He hesitated a moment, and then went with the truth instead of evasion. “It’s one of those kind of calls,” he said, leaning against the headboard.
devil

He tried to say the words lightly, so she wouldn’t know how uncomfortable he was with the idea of a sexy phone call.
Because of all the NIA monitoring equipment?

“Orange?” He could hear her skepticism.

He coughed. “It was a choice between bright orange and bright green, and well…”
/scratches head/ Is that…Aqua Man?

“I’ve felt better. Most of my aches are gone. I was able to sleep some on the plane,” he said.
Did he intake copious amounts of liquid courage to accomplish that feat?

“Are you worried?”

“About?” he questioned.

“About sleeping with Jimmy?” she returned.
shock In case the Big House had changed the young man?

“There are two beds in this room, Lois,” he said, trying to keep the exasperation out of his tone. “I’m not sleeping with anyone tonight.”
Interesting how he feels the need to emphasize that he also won’t be seeking other *female* companionship for the night.

When Lois didn’t answer his question, he thought about it himself. What would she think he looked like wet? Bare chest, shorts clinging to his legs, his hair slicked back, no glasses… Oh!

“I wore swim goggles,” Clark said,
laugh Also, can you imagine this conversation if Lois hadn’t yet known?

After wearing that full body suit under his clothes for the most part of the last two years, it felt strange going outside in just trunks.
So, he’s an exhibitionist who prefers to wear clothes?

“Oh?” he said, wondering if she had meant it to sound suggestive. He felt his face warm as that gave him something new to think about.
Like how maybe Lois and Lex went skinny-dipping in his whirlpool above the skyline of Metropolis?
CLARK: sick

about his true past, the curse,
Hmm…I think we probably had this one before, a couple of years ago, but if Clark and Carlos share enough of a soul to confuse the curse, maybe the curse would claim Carlos instead of Clark and then the soul of the local Clark could be reborn as Lois and Alt-Clark’s baby boy?

He ground his teeth together in annoyance. Then, again, he wasn’t too happy about some things either. He decided that he should lead with the way she kept running over him as if he was her invulnerable doormat.
So, he likes to keep things spicy?

He would have to come up with a better way to phrase that,
How about ‘Stop it, Lois! I’m *not* your invulnerable doormat you can just walk all over!’?

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Lois, but only if she could treat him with respect and as her equal.
Like Superman does with his favorite rescue victim?

He hadn’t moved to this dimension to find a replacement for Lana.
No, a replacement for Lois.

“Why not? I have one of those red swimsuits the lifeguards wear on that Baywatch show.
laugh

“There’s only you, Lois.”

“Nice save, but it didn’t answer my question.”

“Any reason I’m getting the third degree here?” he asked.

“Hmm. More aversion. Not a good sign,” she replied, avoiding his question as well.
laugh

He had finally won two dollars, but had nobody with whom to celebrate.
That he lost 30% of his money?

Ralph had stated outright that Mad Dog Lane must’ve castrated him.
Well…that’s entirely his own fault. He was the one gallivanting around with the Cat and its customary to neuter certain pets so they don’t leave their markings on the furniture etc.
LEX: Like mad dogs?

but – come on – Jimmy wasn’t an idiot and he wasn’t blind. He had seen Cat Grant begging CK for months to hook up again after their tryst, but once CK had dated Lois, it was as if he had lost interest in all other women. It wasn’t natural.
So, Jimmy *is* blind and Clark’s gay and neutered?

Even after Lois had dumped CK over some story or argument he wouldn’t back down from last summer
That’s when Clark objected to Lois taking on Lex as a john, wasn’t it?

True, after spending months locked up, Jimmy looked sallow and sickly compared to CK’s naturally tanned bones,
I thought it was customary for inmates to beef up and get pen tattoos?

He had just abdicated this throne.
And does that make Jimmy the Hand of the King?

“Hey, handsome,” a feminine voice said. “You wanna buy a drink?”

“I’m just…” he started to say, turning to look at the woman, but his brain fizzled.

She was petite and had a long, thick, dirt-water blonde hair, which she had tied up loosely behind her head.
/scratches head/ I’ve heard to don’t approve of hookers inside the Vegas city limits, or hotels for that matter, so…

Tendrils of her hair had fallen out of her clip and were brushing her neck, giving her the appearance of someone who had just rolled out of bed.
Busy night?

who stole your heart and wanted yours in return
/scratches head/ she’s taking his heart twice?

She held a tray in her other hand and wore an apron. She was a waitress.
Oops?

Well, that was better than a hooker, right?
I recommend he refrain from mentioning that one out loud.
CLARK with Green Eyes: [Linked Image]The last time I told Lois that I thought she’s a hooker, it didn’t end so well.

“No, my buddy. He’s up in the room talking to his girlfriend back home. He’s…” Jimmy paused.

“Whipped?” she filled in, her lips curling up on the corner of her mouth.
Awww…young love. Soul mates.

“Oh, she’s one of those,” the woman said, frowning.

Jimmy had no idea what she meant. “One of what?”

“Those women who flirt with a pair of best friends only to leave one of them high and dry.
And the other kind is the type that flirts with both and then sneaks around with one of the friends while officially dating the other?

I can’t tell you how many sets of best friends she has broken up.
It’s like with a wishing bone?

the dark brooding type
Comma?

“Well, I’ve noticed that with guy friends, there’s one moody one and one nice one, and you said CK was the nice one, so…”
So, Robin’s the nice one?

So, what are you?”
Broke ex-con?

What was he? He couldn’t even remember his name. “Sweet,” he croaked.
laugh

“I once covered a convention there,”
Ethics in politics?

“But I never made it into the pool. So, you must tell me all about it when you return.”
She and Claude never made it out of the room?

“My mom’s forgiven my dad, and he’s there watching her and not me. ‘Go home and sleep, Princess. I’ll take care of your mom,’ he told me. ‘You’ve had a long week,’ my mom said. They didn’t want me there. They don’t need me.”
So, Lois’d rather be there when her parents get reacquainted in the next room?

I’ve worked you to the bone,
[Linked Image]

You made me feel safe,” she yelled.

“Why don’t you feel safe, Lois?” he asked.

Damn his reporter’s instincts. “Don’t put words into my mouth, Kent.”
evil

He was her anchor. He kept her grounded. Without him, she felt adrift.

She heard him sniffle. “Do… Do you really feel that way about me, too?”
Aww…Lois thinks that Clark’s holding her down and Clark thinks she’s his old ball and chain.

“Yes, Clark. I’m home.”
His Mad Dog House?

Unfortunately, he couldn’t even hear the people in the next room or x-ray into the bathroom. He had never felt so useless.
Dr. Friskin: So, Superman, you like watching other people using their bathrooms?

The singer might be called a handsome woman, but even at his most polite, Clark wouldn’t have called her ‘beautiful.’
[Linked Image] ?

“Between you and me, they have space on Sunday nights; they’re just snooty about everyone needing reservations.”
Maybe if Clark came down in just his red swim trunks?

“Kung-Pow! specializes in spicy Asian cuisine, but it’ll be closing at ten.” She shook her head as if suggesting for them not to even try it.
Is it the Vegan version of Ralph’s Pagoda?

“We also have a Fudge Castle if you’re in the mood for chocolate dipped in chocolate rolled in chocolate with chocolate sauce.
rotflol

They’re open until midnight.”
LOIS mad

Jimmy shook his head. “CK doesn’t like chocolate.” He elbowed Clark. “You might want to pick up something for Lois there though.”

Clark’s brow furrowed. “There’s a Fudge Castle in Metropolis.”
clap

The waitress laughed. “Jimmy, you might want to explain to your buddy about it being a sin to return empty handed to his girlfriend.”
So, get a gift bag from the Vegan place but by the chocolate locally?

“Lois doesn’t expect me to bring her anything,” Clark said. Lois only wanted him, and he was planning on giving her that. Well, within reason, of course.
And he doesn’t think she’ll want chocolate after he explains to her that ‘no, nookie is not on the menu’?

“Now look what you’ve done, CK. She doesn’t have another reason to come back here,” Jimmy hissed,
laugh

“No, literally. Zap, zowie, you’re gone and you’re gone for good,” Jimmy said, taking another bite of his food.
He’s not the most observant one, is he?
PERRY: Why do you think I never had him be a front runner on my reporting team?

“She is,” Jimmy said, and sighed. “I’d give anything to have what you have.”

This was new. Clark raised a brow. “Whip marks?”
laugh

Clark couldn’t resist returning the jab Jimmy had been giving him all day. “You have Jimbo,” he teased.
Awww…the Dynamic Duo!

“You’re only twenty-one,” Clark reminded him. “You have time.”

“Twenty-two, as of last month,” Jimmy murmured.
If you count in months, you’re still a boy.

If I died, who would be around to notice?”

“We’d miss you, Jimmy,” Clark said.
On the other hand, Jimbo would still be there to pick up the slack.

Jimmy looked up as Jenny headed back into the casino to walk the floor, looking for customers. “There has to be more to life.”
Like trying to get a Vegan pregnant?

Hmmmm. I wonder what Clark's going to buy Lois as a 'I went out of town and left you behind' gift.
clap Maybe a photo of himself and a lifesized Superman cardboard cutout?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. I thought I had replied to this FDK already. [Linked Image] Forgive me.

I have no idea about this one but do you only get sunburn faster on the parts that actually stick out of the water or all over?
As stated on previous occasions, my scientific knowledge is nil, which was I including the disclaimer "It was a crazy theory...".

What we will tell Lois...:
Playing water games with a bunch of barely-clothes pool-bunnies might do that to a man in the prime of his virility.
Do you really think he'd mention the other people at the pool?
CLARK: What do you take me for, a lunkhead?

And it’s now 1 minute past midnight on the East Coast?
Closer to eleven, but close enough.

But won’t seeing her just make him think back of seeing her fornicating with the devil?
CLARK: Baby steps. Mind over nightmares.

Because of all the NIA monitoring equipment?
CLARK: Yeah. Sure. Let's go with that.

/scratches head/ Is that…Aqua Man?
Yes, Aquaman wears orange.

No, he did that the night before.

In case the Big House had changed the young man?
In case Clark floats.

Interesting how he feels the need to emphasize that he also won’t be seeking other *female* companionship for the night.
CLARK: Better safe than sorry.

Also, can you imagine this conversation if Lois hadn’t yet known?
LOIS: So, Clark, can you describe your swim trunks in detail, so I can get it right on my diagram?

So, he’s an exhibitionist who prefers to wear clothes?
Clark is complex.

Like how maybe Lois and Lex went skinny-dipping in his whirlpool above the skyline of Metropolis?
CLARK: /sick/
No, more like how Lois and Superman could now go skinnydipping there as the previous owner was now dead.

Hmm…I think we probably had this one before, a couple of years ago, but if Clark and Carlos share enough of a soul to confuse the curse, maybe the curse would claim Carlos instead of Clark and then the soul of the local Clark could be reborn as Lois and Alt-Clark’s baby boy?
How evil do you think I am?... scratch that. How about: That's really evil

It's the best way to kill the flavor of Lois's cooking? Oh, wait. That's not the kind of spicy you were referring to, was it?

How about ‘Stop it, Lois! I’m *not* your invulnerable doormat you can just walk all over!’?
LOIS: Yes, you are.
CLARK: See!

Like Superman does with his favorite rescue victim?
He's working on it.

[Linked Image]

That he lost 30% of his money?
That he earned some of the money he lost back?

Well…that’s entirely his own fault. He was the one gallivanting around with the Cat and its customary to neuter certain pets so they don’t leave their markings on the furniture etc.
I thought it was TomCats who left their scent everywhere.

So, Jimmy *is* blind and Clark’s gay and neutered?
JIMBO: Now that you say it...

That’s when Clark objected to Lois taking on Lex as a john, wasn’t it?
That was after Lois decided that she didn't like going through Clark to get to Superman. (I'm almost to that section with my read-through... actually, I'm to the part where Cat discovered the truth about her new co-worker.)

I thought it was customary for inmates to beef up and get pen tattoos?
He wasn't in the joint that long.

JIMMY: shock I don't like where this looks like it's going.

(I recognized the GoT reference, but Jimmy of course, saw something else.)

/scratches head/ I’ve heard to don’t approve of hookers inside the Vegas city limits, or hotels for that matter, so…
And that stops them, how?

Busy night?
No, it just made him think what she might look like in said bed with him.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark 186
who stole your heart and wanted yours in return
/scratches head/ she’s taking his heart twice?
Nope sorry, that was supposed to read:

"who stole your heart and wanted to give you hers in return..."

Fixed.

Well, that was better than a hooker, right?
I recommend he refrain from mentioning that one out loud.
CLARK with Green Eyes: The last time I told Lois that I thought she’s a hooker, it didn’t end so well.
LOIS: mad Only the "last time"?

So, it would be better if Jimmy died instead of lived happily ever after in Vegas?

And the other kind is the type that flirts with both and then sneaks around with one of the friends while officially dating the other?
I believe Jenny is implying that what her roommate does.

Comma?
Okay. hyper

So, Robin’s the nice one?
Duh.

Broke ex-con?
JIMMY: [Linked Image]

Ethics in politics?
lol In Las Vegas? Wouldn't that be like having a organic farming convention in NYC?

She and Claude never made it out of the room?
All work and no play Lois.

So, Lois’d rather be there when her parents get reacquainted in the next room?
No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.

ER: /has some ideas of what she means by this/
CLARK: /tugs at tie/ Not quite.
LOIS: Well, come over tonight 8pm and we'll see about that.

Aww…Lois thinks that Clark’s holding her down and Clark thinks she’s his old ball and chain.
But in a good way.

His Mad Dog House?
The place where he drops his clothes on the floor?

Dr. Friskin: So, Superman, you like watching other people using their bathrooms?
SUPERMAN: No! It was empty.
LEX: You really don't know what you're missing.

/Star Wars singer/ ?
Not quite.

They'd make him go back upstairs and put on a tie and jacket.

Is it the Vegan version of Ralph’s Pagoda?
No. Just not worth the price.

They’re open until midnight.”
LOIS /mad that Clark didn't take her to Vegas/
CLARK: oops.

So, get a gift bag from the Vegan place but by the chocolate locally?
No, Lois doesn't want Clark's leftovers.
LOIS: I like international chocolate.

And he doesn’t think she’ll want chocolate after he explains to her that ‘no, nookie is not on the menu’?
CLARK: Hmmmm. Now that you mention that...

He’s not the most observant one, is he?
PERRY: Why do you think I never had him be a front runner on my reporting team?
Are there any 21 males who notice their friends turning into zombies? Unless there is some noogie in it for them, they're oblivious.
PERRY: I stand by what I said above.

Awww…the Dynamic Duo!
Isn't that the Gotham pair. How about the Super duo?
SUPERMAN: I work alone.
BATMAN: Hey! That's my catch phrase.
ROBIN: What am I chopped liver?
BATMAN: Bait.

If you count in months, you’re still a boy.
clap That's not what he meant. He meant his birthday was last month.

On the other hand, Jimbo would still be there to pick up the slack.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Who said that Jenny was vegan?
JENNY: I eat meat.
JIMMY: [Linked Image]
JENNY: You're so weird.

Maybe a photo of himself and a lifesized Superman cardboard cutout?
CLARK: Hey, I happen to know a place where I can get one of those. But that's more of a birthday type present.
LOIS: Yo, Dan!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. I thought I had replied to this FDK already. Forgive me.
[Linked Image] Yeah, I guess I kind of hid it at the bottom of the FDK. Wasn’t sure how long the FDK-FDK would take and wanted to get a head start on catching up.

Do you really think he'd mention the other people at the pool?
CLARK: What do you take me for, a lunkhead?
[Linked Image]

Quote:
Like the baby Lex put into her belly?

Quote:
No, he did that the night before.
Yes, but it would have all left his system by now. One way or another.

Quote:
Because jealous Loises are known to have acquired Kryptonite on occasion?

Quote:
Also, can you imagine this conversation if Lois hadn’t yet known?
LOIS: So, Clark, can you describe your swim trunks in detail, so I can get it right on my diagram?
clap

No, more like how Lois and Superman could now go skinnydipping there as the previous owner was now dead.
laugh But what will Mrs. Cox and Nigel say, when they find the pool occupied?

<ER went all out on plot bunny>
How evil do you think I am?... scratch that. How about: That's really <twisted and evil. More machine now than man>
evil

Quote:
It's the best way to kill the flavor of Lois's cooking? Oh, wait. That's not the kind of spicy you were referring to, was it?
[Linked Image] Although one would wonder if such an action on Clark’s part would make it more or less likely that he’d get to taste Lois’s cooking.

Quote:
EW: /We don’t talk about that in front of the Missus/
laugh

I thought it was TomCats who left their scent everywhere.
PHIL eek

Quote:
JIMMY: shock I don't like where this looks like it's going.

(I recognized the GoT reference, but Jimmy of course, saw something else.)
laugh Although, the last several hands of the king did have rather unfortunate life-ending events. Jon Arryn was allegedly poisoned, starting the current mess. Before that, we had Ned Stark’s father who got kind of roasted alive by the previous king, which coincidentally started the previous mess.

Quote:
And that stops them, how?
They can be put in prison?

Quote:
Busy night?
No, it just made him think what she might look like in said bed with him.
Oooh! clap

LOIS: <still not fond of being likened to a hooker> Only the "last time"?
laugh

Quote:
So, it would be better if Jimmy died instead of lived happily ever after in Vegas?
Well… if you put it that way.

Quote:
Ethics in politics?
lol In Las Vegas? Wouldn't that be like having a organic farming convention in NYC?
I don’t know. According to television, NYC is full of health-nutty hipsters who like to grow their own pepperweed and only buy in organic grocery stores.

No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
She sounds complicated.

Originally Posted By: Michael
Originally Posted By: Wrong Clark 186
ER: /has some ideas of what she means by this/
CLARK: /tugs at tie/ Not quite.
LOIS: Well, come over tonight 8pm and we'll see about that.
[Linked Image]

Quote:
They'd make him go back upstairs and put on a tie and jacket.
laugh I wonder if they would require it of Superman, too.
SNOOTY MD: Of course. Monsieur Superman will have to wear a cravat and a smoking like everyone else.

No, Lois doesn't want Clark's leftovers.
laugh She’s quite picky for a woman who makes a Fudge Sunday bucket out of her shopping bounty.

clap
SUPERMAN: Just like Lois!

Quote:
Who said that Jenny was vegan?
JENNY: I eat meat.
JIMMY: <goes to a dark dark place>
JENNY: You're so weird.
clap

Quote:
Maybe a photo of himself and a lifesized Superman cardboard cutout?
CLARK: Hey, I happen to know a place where I can get one of those. But that's more of a birthday type present.
So, she’s now looking for better prospects?
DAN: My satisfaction guaranteed.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. I thought I had replied to this FDK already. Forgive me.
ER: Yeah, I guess I kind of hid it at the bottom of the FDK. Wasn’t sure how long the FDK-FDK would take and wanted to get a head start on catching up.
I try to answer them in the order received, except when I fall behind then I try to do it in numerical order.

ER: But won’t seeing her just make him think back of seeing her fornicating with the devil?
ER: Like the baby Lex put into her belly?
CLARK: /taking deep breaths/ Michael's only kidding. Michael's only kidding.

ER: Did he intake copious amounts of liquid courage to accomplish that feat?
EW: No, he did that the night before.
ER: Yes, but it would have all left his system by now. One way or another.
But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.

ER: Interesting how he feels the need to emphasize that he also won’t be seeking other *female* companionship for the night.
ER: Because jealous Loises are known to have acquired Kryptonite on occasion?
Not in this story, but yes.

EW: No, more like how Lois and Superman could now go skinnydipping there as the previous owner was now dead.
ER: But what will Mrs. Cox and Nigel say, when they find the pool occupied?
They're in jail.

ER: So, he likes to keep things spicy?
EW: It's the best way to kill the flavor of Lois's cooking? Oh, wait. That's not the kind of spicy you were referring to, was it?
ER: Although one would wonder if such an action on Clark’s part would make it more or less likely that he’d get to taste Lois’s cooking.
Kind of a chicken and egg scenario isn't it?

Although, the last several hands of the king did have rather unfortunate life-ending events. Jon Arryn was allegedly poisoned, starting the current mess. Before that, we had Ned Stark’s father who got kind of roasted alive by the previous king, which coincidentally started the previous mess.
Well, that explains why the missus didn't want him to take the job.

ER: /scratches head/ I’ve heard to don’t approve of hookers inside the Vegas city limits, or hotels for that matter, so…
EW: And that stops them, how?
ER: They can be put in prison?
INMATES: hyper

ER: Awww…young love. Soul mates.
EW: So, it would be better if Jimmy died instead of lived happily ever after in Vegas?
ER: Well… if you put it that way.
He died in alt-dimension and before Clark came to this dimension.

ER: Ethics in politics?
EW: In Las Vegas? Wouldn't that be like having a organic farming convention in NYC?
ER: I don’t know. According to television, NYC is full of health-nutty hipsters who like to grow their own pepperweed and only buy in organic grocery stores.
Yeah. What's up with that? Was California full?
wink

EW: No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
ER: She sounds complicated.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

ER: Maybe if Clark came down in just his red swim trunks?
EW: They'd make him go back upstairs and put on a tie and jacket.
ER: I wonder if they would require it of Superman, too.
SNOOTY MD: Of course. Monsieur Superman will have to wear a cravat and a smoking like everyone else.
clap Sounds about right.

ER: No, Lois doesn't want Clark's leftovers.
ER: She’s quite picky for a woman who makes a Fudge Sunday bucket out of her shopping bounty.
LOIS: Hey! I had had a bad day.

SUPERMAN: Just like Lois!
LOIS: See! I don't have bad luck. Wait. What?

ER: Maybe a photo of himself and a lifesized Superman cardboard cutout?
ER: So, she’s now looking for better prospects?
DAN: My satisfaction guaranteed.
LOIS: Maybe I should just join a nunnery.
RALPH: hyper

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I try to answer them in the order received, except when I fall behind then I try to do it in numerical order.
Yeah, I always try for numerical. Then again, that’s for FDK-FDK-FDK, which already is behind, so…

Oops? angel-devil One isn’t supposed to torture the super hero?

But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.
But I’m sure that when he gets exposed to Kryptonite in season 2 and Lois starts to gallivant with [Linked Image] he’ll crawl right back into the bottle.

EW: Not in this story, but yes.
What about the watch Lex still has in his evidence locker erm desk drawer?

ER: Although one would wonder if such an action on Clark’s part would make it more or less likely that he’d get to taste Lois’s cooking.
Kind of a chicken and egg scenario isn't it?
clap

Well, that explains why the missus didn't want him to take the job.
Yes. That and the fact that there’s about a 2000 miles of road between Winterfell and King’s Landing. Even on a horse going 30mph, riding 8 hours a day, it’s 8 days back home. And we’re not talking Roman roads here with stables once every exhausted horse length. Ned basically went down there and that would be it for the next couple of years. And using a raven to sext the wife might be kind of awkward, what with Maester Luwin bringing the sexy text-messages to Catlin, not to mention her dictating her replies to Maester Luwin.

ER: They can be put in prison?
INMATES:<thinking about a reason to put in extra shifts at the work farm>
smile1

uote:
EW: No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
CLARK: <likes it complicated>
Why he dumped Rachel after the first date but stayed with Lana for years?

/eyes her ways/ Looks like a lot of bad days lately, ever since that hospital visit.

LOIS: Maybe I should just join a nunnery.
RALPH: <has a classical education>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, I always try for numerical. Then again, that’s for FDK-FDK-FDK, which already is behind, so…
[Linked Image]

ER: Oops? /angel-devil/ One isn’t supposed to torture the super hero?
Some have been known to snap if you do it too much.

EW: But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.
ER: But I’m sure that when he gets exposed to Kryptonite in season 2 and Lois starts to gallivant with /call me Daniel/ he’ll crawl right back into the bottle.
He might if he were canon Clark and those things actually were going to happen to him, but he's Alt-Clark so who knows what the future will bring.

EW: Not in this story, but yes.
ER: What about the watch Lex still has in his evidence locker erm desk drawer?
You mean 'Henderson'? His first name is 'Bill' not 'Lex'. wink Yes, Lois knows where she can acquire some, that is true.
CLARK: But she's not, right? Because Lois wouldn't do that to me, right? Because she's not vindictive or... um... Gosh. I'm in trouble, huh?

CLARK: <likes it complicated>
ER: Why he dumped Rachel after the first date but stayed with Lana for years?
Explains a lot, doesn't it?
CLARK: I didn't 'dump Rachel'. She left me to join the Army. You know, saying it like that doesn't really put me in a good light, does it?
RACHEL: What? It take the whole US Army to match one Superman.
CLARK: Well, that doesn't sound too bad, actually. smile
LOIS: Nope, not too bad at all, FlyBoy. [Linked Image]
CLARK: help

ER: /eyes her ways/ Looks like a lot of bad days lately, ever since that hospital visit.
LOIS: What 'ways'? Do you mean my waist? Lex has been feeding me a lot of rich food and letting me out to exercise.
LEX: I keep hoping she'll want to take up indoor sports.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

ER: Oops? /angel-devil/ One isn’t supposed to torture the super hero?
EW: Some have been known to snap if you do it too much.
Like what happened between Bane and Batman?

You mean 'Henderson'? His first name is 'Bill' not 'Lex'.
Darn it. Why do they keep ending up mixed up in the typed out version? wallbash

CLARK: But she's not, right? Because Lois wouldn't do that to me, right? Because she's not vindictive or... um... Gosh. I'm in trouble, huh?
[Linked Image]

RACHEL: What? It take the whole US Army to match one Superman.
rotflol

CLARK: Well, that doesn't sound too bad, actually. smile
LOIS: Nope, not too bad at all, FlyBoy. <got a naughty idea about very long excertainment sessions
CLARK: <is worried about the blue stuff giving out before this is over>
laugh

What 'ways'? Do you mean my waist?
wallbash That, I blame either on autocorrect or a hiccup in the muscle memory.

LOIS: Lex has been feeding me a lot of rich food and letting me out to exercise.
There’s a ‘not’ missing in there, isn’t there?
ER: Lois never says ‘no’?

LEX: I keep hoping she'll want to take up indoor sports.
LOIS: N. O.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Like what happened between Bane and Batman?
Yes, so sad when Bruce...er... Batman dies... er... kills himself.

You mean 'Henderson'? His first name is 'Bill' not 'Lex'.
Darn it. Why do they keep ending up mixed up in the typed out version? wallbash
That would be a funny body switch. Lex with Henderson. Would Henderson then arrest Lex (all the while stealing his own money and putting it back into his pocket)?

LOIS: Lex has been feeding me a lot of rich food and letting me out to exercise.
There’s a ‘not’ missing in there, isn’t there?
Probably, I have a tendency to forget those sometimes when writing negative statements. Hmmmm. Freudian slip?
ER: Lois never says ‘no’?
clap I like your explanation better.

LEX: I keep hoping she'll want to take up indoor sports. LOIS: N. O.
lol

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Yes, so sad when Bruce...er... Batman dies... er... kills himself.
laugh

Would Henderson then arrest Lex (all the while stealing his own money and putting it back into his pocket)?
shock Of course, Lois would get suspicious, if Henderson suddenly started to hit on her and be contemptuous of Clark and Superman.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard