Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I got to wondering: What would happen if Lois and/or Clark met up with an alternate-universe version of either themselves or their significant other...who was the reverse gender? Could Lois or Clark put up with Louis Lane or Claire Kent? The worlds want to know! wink

~•~
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Clark would probably have no major problem, although I can see some embarrassment at certain topics.

Lois I expect would clash with most alts of herself. What gender they are might make it worse.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I got to wondering: What would happen if Lois and/or Clark met up with an alternate-universe version of either themselves or their significant other...who was the reverse gender? Could Lois or Clark put up with Louis Lane or Claire Kent? The worlds want to know! wink

Well, if they are attracted to the other's soul more than their physical characteristics, I could see a lot of awkwardness.

Canon Clark: (to self) "Oh man, this is awkward. I'm completely attracted to Louis Lane! But he's a GUY!"

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard