Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! Finally getting a chance to write up a comment on the same day it is posted! Talk about great timing!

Nigel felt like he had been dropped between Scalia and Carbides. No matter how he answered, depending on how Luthor took it, he could be wrong. He decided to be truthful, "I think not."

These conversations between Lex and Nigel were always so much more interesting than him talking to Asabi, Mrs. Cox, his dog or himself.

"No prob, CK. That was the subject of the class I took at MUT with Prof. Laderman." Jimmy glanced over at Lois. "I still can't believe that he did that."

"You're not the only one, Jimmy. Lois is convinced of his innocence and I am beginning to agree with her."

Odd, won't Jimmy have mentioned being a student of Eugene's long before this?

Reed looked past Lois at Eugene and the computer display. She was only distracted for a second, but Lois saw her chance and took it. Lashing out with her right leg, she kicked Detective Reed's right wrist knocking the gun from her grasp and sending it flying.

The gun flew through the air and second nature caused Clark to reach out and snag it.

Why did Lois do that? She and Clark could have been arrested for helping Eugene resist arrest. Good thing Clark caught the gun.

Now let's see if we are offered any further insights to Det. Reed. smirk

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, he did. That was why Lois initially asked to be assigned to the trial.

Lois just doesn't like having a gun pointed at her.

I think you will get your wish. Reed is featured in the next two chapters.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard