Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
What about a mix-mash of Ultra Woman and I've got You Under My Skin, where Lois and Clark accidentally change bodies via soul transference. They would have to not only deal with super-powers vs. not, but also being male vs. female, AND acting as if they're their soul-mate / partner. evil
That's also got the interesting implications of them not just being in a body with the wrong gender, but being in their fiance's body. (Or almost-fiance? Or whatever.) That could very easily end up on the other side of the board...

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
That's also got the interesting implications of them not just being in a body with the wrong gender, but being in their fiance's body. (Or almost-fiance? Or whatever.) That could very easily end up on the other side of the board...
Yes... um... well... yes, that might happen too. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about Sara and Ching (or Nor) showing up in the middle of Vatman and accidentally take the wrong Superman back to NK? Especially if that happens before Lois and Clark know he exists? Wouldn't that just dumbfound Lex, who won't know what happened to his clone?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about Sara and Ching (or Nor) showing up in the middle of Vatman and accidentally take the wrong Superman back to NK? Especially if that happens before Lois and Clark know he exists? Wouldn't that just dumbfound Lex, who won't know what happened to his clone?
Bahahaha! That poor doctor that made him. I can only imagine him bringing Lex in to show him his work, only to find no clone.

"I swear. I left him right here!"

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Bahahaha! That poor doctor that made him. I can only imagine him bringing Lex in to show him his work, only to find no clone.

"I swear. I left him right here!"
Well, he's really fast and can fly, so he might have just run away. clap

OR what if it happens AFTER Vatman saves the plane, but before Lois suspects an imposter, and Clark witnesses the abduction of Vatman? Would he just think that Vatman came with the NKs and was being picked up as some wayward child? Would he go after them to see who they are, or just let them leave, not wanting to draw attention to himself?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/07/14 01:48 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know I've mentioned this mixup before:

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Vatman? - "Hey, look! I have an evil twin!"
rotflol <soda almost comes out of nose>
But what if Clark stops the original Nightfall (per canon) and that leaves Vatman (and Lex Luthor controlling him) to make him stop the second smaller one. Meanwhile, Lois is wondering why Superman is acting all strange and dealing with a partner with no memories. Would Martha and Jonathan show up in Metropolis when they hear that Superman made it back fine? (Being that Vatman is seen around Metropolis)? Lots of interesting complications could arise.

VirginiaR.
---
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Just read Tank's T.O.G.O.M. 2014 and thought of another one. TOGOM and Vatman. Lois isn't upset about Clark's "death" because the clone shows up at her apartment impersonating Clark. She thinks he's laying low so she doesn't say anything at the Planet.

Shallowford
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Shallowford
Just read Tank's T.O.G.O.M. 2014 and thought of another one. TOGOM and Vatman. Lois isn't upset about Clark's "death" because the clone shows up at her apartment impersonating Clark. She thinks he's laying low so she doesn't say anything at the Planet.
clap What a great idea! That would so totally confuse Clark... and this royally tick him off, especially if Lois and the cloned Clark start dating.

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
Kerth
TOGOM and Vatman. Lois isn't upset about Clark's "death" because the clone shows up at her apartment impersonating Clark. She thinks he's laying low so she doesn't say anything at the Planet.
Geez, I wish I had more hours in the day! Please, someone write this one! grovel

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by Sue S.
Please, someone write this one!

/Susan shyly raises her hand and whispers, "I just wrote the first two scenes..."

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
M
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
What about a mix-mash of Ultra Woman and I've got You Under My Skin, where Lois and Clark accidentally change bodies via soul transference. They would have to not only deal with super-powers vs. not, but also being male vs. female, AND acting as if they're their soul-mate / partner. evil

EDIT: For extra evilness, you could combine the above story with ASU and have Lois forget that she's Lois in Clark's super powered body and have Clark try to convince her otherwise in time to save Earth, all the while trying to teach her HOW to be Superman. Or have Lois know, but have Clark in Lois's body not remember that he was Clark stuck in Lois's body and not have Lois know how to BE Superman without him remembering so he can teach her.

I bet the fact that Lois and Clark are meant to be soul mates means that her soul might be the only one where Clark's wouldn't force itself back into his own skin.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Originally Posted by Christina
I bet the fact that Lois and Clark are meant to be soul mates means that her soul might be the only one where Clark's wouldn't force itself back into his own skin.

Clark and Alt-Clark would be a possible exception. (And here you all were thinking I was going to say Vatman. razz)

Lois and Arianna's counterfeit Lois would be an interesting combination. "Clark, I know what it looks like, but I REALLY AM Lois!!" Wrong scent, no broken ankle but the same mannerisms and that same sense of rightness. evil Bonus evil points if Clark notices the switch before Lois herself does.

Throwing Alt-Clark into that mix would win the confusion trifecta. "Lois, I'm so glad I found you. I'm here from the alternate universe and I need your help." "You're what? Get away from me you psycho."

Shallowford
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard