OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Get back here!

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This is the first time I have commented upon this story, but I have been enjoying each part. This feedback is long overdue. Better late than never I suppose.

First off, you are a tremendously talented writer. The earlier parts to this story and the story that precedes it are so powerful in that you can make the characters’ thoughts and feelings very palpable.

I have very much enjoyed the last few parts. In part 20, Luthor said:
“Yes, Superman, in action how like an angel. In apprehension how like a god. Someone ought to tell Mr. Shakespeare that gods... are never anxious."
I loved the phrasing of that line. Another interpretation of that line from Hamlet is that apprehension means “the ability to apprehend or understand” rather than “fearful or uneasy anticipation of the future.” I love the line as it stands, but the Shakespeare nerd in me couldn’t help but mention the other interpretation.

Moving on to part 21.

Wells had said... he was needed. But...

That couldn't really be it, could it? Only a few days had passed between his return and Lois showing up in his bedroom...

Could it... had it been Lois who'd needed him to come home?
Thought that was a great line. In reality they need each other. They are both so unsure of themselves. They are especially each unsure of their places in the world. Clark, because he has his own demons and that doesn’t fit in with his picture of what the strongest man in the world should be. Lois, because everyone thought she was dead for several years and the world is a very different place. She is still trying to reclaim her life.

Quite a cliffhanger you left us with. I’m looking forward to seeing how they deal with this.

Anyway, loving the story and can’t wait until the next part!

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoa, I didn't see that one coming...the hit from behind. Come back and finish this scene! wallbash

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
This is the first time I have commented upon this story, but I have been enjoying each part. This feedback is long overdue. Better late than never I suppose.
There is no such thing as late feedback. It's always appreciated. smile

First off, you are a tremendously talented writer. The earlier parts to this story and the story that precedes it are so powerful in that you can make the characters’ thoughts and feelings very palpable.
Em? Do you realize how many times I've read this? smile1

Whoa, I didn't see that one coming...the hit from behind. Come back and finish this scene!
More ASAP, please.
Coming up soon, Sheila and Maria! laugh

Thank you guys for such great comments. smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard