OP Offline
Pulitzer

Last edited by KenJ; 01/09/15 12:59 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah, beginning to setup the Barbarians at the Planet and House of Luthor scenario I see evil .

Nicely done. I was wondering how you were going to handle that.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois was at Clark's desk for a change, sitting in his guest chair. They each had a cup of coffee in hand. Lois had just taken a sip and was grimacing. "I'll never be satisfied with the coffee from that machine again. You, Mr. Kent, husband mine, have spoiled me."

Can't blame Lois there! I have never drank the coffee in my office. I always bring my own in a thermos.

When they had arrived they had identified themselves, had done some on the spot interviews with random people and been sent back to Harrison's personal assistant. The nameplate on the desk proclaimed the inhabitant to be Miss Bird. When they started talking to her, Lois decided that the name was apt, but that she was a specific bird. She certainly wasn't an owl because she wasn't that bright. Nor was she a dove, peaceful and quiet. She was more like a raptor, fierce and loyal to her former boss.

Miss Bird did not strike me as being dim, but as a very competent woman who was loyal to her former boss. As a woman who has worked for a handful of great bosses, believe me when I say, that is a rare thing.

She also might have been a little in love with him ...

Luthor pondered for a second before he replied, "Interesting question, Mr. Kent. Let's see …" He picked up a clay pigeon and hefted it before continuing, "This clay pigeon weighs two ounces. We are on the one hundred and twentieth floor, approximately fifteen hundred feet above street level. Considering the G force and the speed ... if the object hit the pavement, or some hapless passer-by, it would make contact at about two hundred miles per hour. My guess is that it would, unfortunately, kill him or her, instantly." Before he continued, Luthor smiled and added, "I never miss."

Its about time Lex showed up! hyper But he is still an arrogant cuss.

Jimmy nodded and smirked, "Two guys in a car in front of the hotel. Some stakeout."

You gotta love Jimmy!

Bring on Fly Hard!!!! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Who, me? huh

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, those special blends that Clark prepares would spoil anyone.

Morgana wrote - She also might have been a little in love with him.

Yes, I always suspected the same thing.

Luthor - Notice - the 'sanitized' version.

I'm sure that if Jimmy could spot the police tail, Lena could also.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard