Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#250840 09/26/13 10:01 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A long time ago, I was scrounging around for Superman fan-comics, and I found evidence that someone had (at least partly) transcribed the nfic Seductive Revenge into comic form. I'd like to know...

1. Does anybody know where this comic can now be found? (Or if it's been completed?)

2. Does anybody know of any other fan-comics based on LnC, or Superman in general?

3. How many of you guys would be willing to let your own fics be drawn up? laugh (I'm not volunteering, but just getting the idea out there). Furthermore...

4. Which fics (yours or someone else's) would you most like to see as a comic? cool

For my #4 vote, I think Paul G. Weiner's Bang Bang You\'re... Not Dead? would work well in the medium. It's also short enough that I might possibly consider drawing it myself one day, if he permits it. smile

~•~
#250841 09/26/13 01:08 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It's not exactly a fan-based comic book, but Love and Capes is s auperhero romantic comedy comic strip that is written and drawn by a fellow who would fit right in here; it's no coincidence that "Love & Capes" has the same initials as "Lois & Clark." His characters are different enough from DC's that he is able to avoid a lawsuit, but close enough to be easily translatable into the DC universe.

I doubt anyone would want to transform any of my stories into comic book format, but I would be extremely honoured if someone did wish to do so, and I would give them my blessings.

Joy,
Lynn

T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
The comic was finished and I used to have it all posted at my site mistyfur.com but I linked it to dr-spleenmeister account to ensure that the credit for the amazing artwork was also passed on to them.

I have the 6/7 pages saved on my hard drive but I somehow missed saving the last page. The artwork was amazing smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard