Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Any comments?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Come on, Lois...stare at Clark's backside long enough and you'll figure it out. laugh No, I meant *face*...stare at his *face*... wink

Hmmmm...intriguing thoughts in blue. Vision of another timeline? Memory of an alternate timeline? Dream/nightmare of what could have been in this timeline? Waiting curiously for the next part!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Come on, Lois...stare at Clark's backside long enough and you'll figure it out. laugh No, I meant *face*...stare at his *face*... wink
LOL. Yup, I think she actually needs to do some staring at both ... grin

Hmmmm...intriguing thoughts in blue. Vision of another timeline? Memory of an alternate timeline? Dream/nightmare of what could have been in this timeline? Waiting curiously for the next part!
They are actual quotes from the show. Basically, in the season 7 episode Apocolypse Jor-El used the petagonal key to show Clark what life would be like if he'd never made it to earth (when he's considering not going back to Krypton to rescue Kara). In THIS story, I had the stones/fortress crystal do the same thing. Clark fell asleep with them in his pocket wondering what life would have been like if he'd got his powers earlier. Well, guess what ... his life would have been the series WE watched, so he got to see snippets of that life. He saw that he lost his friendship with Pete, lost his Dad and so much more. When he woke up he realised that Chloe's gift of the blue K bracelet was actually a blessing.

Hope that makes sense.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard