Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Part 3 tomorrow. Then you need to tell me if it fulfils the challenge or not.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well done with enough medical technical stuff to make it realistic.

I kept waiting (and maybe he will still) for Clark to yell how can you NOT hear the heartbeat. I can hear it plainly. At this moment I expect his secret is more important to Lois than it is to him. I was expecting him to have a more overt wish of his own in this part though. I guess we have to wait until the last part.

Well played ending for the second part in a row.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I sure had to read this the second I saw it post this afternoon! You've really got me curious, wondering what will happen. Hoping all is fine.

I totally agree with Mike. You have enough 'hospital' info in the story to seem realistic, but also, it doesn't get in the way at all with the story of our characters we love so much. Great balance--really impressive clap.

Glad that you are posting quickly--wanting to make sure everyone is ok.

Love you writing, KK notworthy
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 12/23/14 04:17 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
A good middle part. You've done an excellent job of ratcheting up the tension. Thank you for your rapid posting schedule. Any chance of an *early* posting tomorrow?

FWIW, I thought the change in wishes was pretty clearly spelled out in this part.

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Scary! And you have me waiting anxiously for the resolution. I hope everyone’s OK in the end.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
More nail biting to come ..... help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! That they can at least have the reassurance of Clark's super hearing to know that HE hears the heartbeat. Yes, I bet this whole scenario would ruin anyone's Christmas. Poor Lois, Poor Clark! I'm guessing from this line:
Her eyes pleaded with him, and somehow he knew what she wanted.

He took a deep breath and nodded again, then slipped down his glasses to look at the baby.
... that Lois hasn't let him look at any of their unborn children before. I can understand that. Since pregnant women aren't supposed to be x-rayed and his vision is known as "x-ray" vision although, I really doubt he uses any type of radiation to do it.

Very scarey. I hoping they have a good resolution, even if it has to happen AFTER Christmas to fulfill the criteria of the challenge. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Mike M
Well done with enough medical technical stuff to make it realistic.
Thanks.

I kept waiting (and maybe he will still) for Clark to yell how can you NOT hear the heartbeat. I can hear it plainly.
LOL. I can just imagine it too, although I think it would fit in more of a comedy skit version of the story.

At this moment I expect his secret is more important to Lois than it is to him. I was expecting him to have a more overt wish of his own in this part though. I guess we have to wait until the last part.
He did think about wishes and kind of mentioned what his wish is.

Well played ending for the second part in a row.

Mike
Thanks again.

Originally Posted by LMA
Well, I sure had to read this the second I saw it post this afternoon! You've really got me curious, wondering what will happen. Hoping all is fine.
You'll fine out soon.

I totally agree with Mike. You have enough 'hospital' info in the story to seem realistic, but also, it doesn't get in the way at all with the story of our characters we love so much. Great balance--really impressive clap.
Thanks. Sometimes too much factual information can get in the way of the story, but if you put none in at all then the story seems to superficial.

Glad that you are posting quickly--wanting to make sure everyone is ok.

Love you writing, KK notworthy
Laura
Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by LWhite
You know you're engaged in a story when you start looking up the character's medical symptoms on Google...
Oh my. And what did you diagnose?

I'm very glad that you've gone for rapid updates - really enjoying the story and becoming tense at the cliffhangers.

Wonderfully written too! smile

Kath
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
A good middle part. You've done an excellent job of ratcheting up the tension. Thank you for your rapid posting schedule. Any chance of an *early* posting tomorrow?
It's coming now. Is that okay?

FWIW, I thought the change in wishes was pretty clearly spelled out in this part.

Joy,
Lynn
Thanks.

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Scary! And you have me waiting anxiously for the resolution. I hope everyone’s OK in the end.
So do I. Oh, um, I'm supposed to know, I'm the one that wrote it! Oops.

Originally Posted by Morgana
More nail biting to come ..... help
Tee Hee.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Yea! That they can at least have the reassurance of Clark's super hearing to know that HE hears the heartbeat.
I bet Clark will not stop listening to that heartbeat for even one second now.

Yes, I bet this whole scenario would ruin anyone's Christmas. Poor Lois, Poor Clark! I'm guessing from this line:
Her eyes pleaded with him, and somehow he knew what she wanted.

He took a deep breath and nodded again, then slipped down his glasses to look at the baby.
... that Lois hasn't let him look at any of their unborn children before. I can understand that. Since pregnant women aren't supposed to be x-rayed and his vision is known as "x-ray" vision although, I really doubt he uses any type of radiation to do it.
Good logic and you are probably right.

Very scarey. I hoping they have a good resolution, even if it has to happen AFTER Christmas to fulfill the criteria of the challenge. wink
Part three will give you all the answers. And then we find out if it does fulfil the criteria!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard