OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Great start for the story! Eduardo is writing a neat series of articles, it proves The Daily Planet has more than four reporters! LOL!

Your take on this story is an improvement. There were a lot of holes in the episode, so I'm glad this fic provides a wider picture.

As the trial progressed, Lois had seen numerous holes in the evidence presented by the state. For one thing, other than Lena's identification there had been no comparison of fingerprints of the victim to Henry Harrison. The forensics people said the corpse was too burned to get reliable prints so they hadn't even tried. Lois was surprised that no dental records were compared or that if they had been, it was not presented. It seemed to her that as soon as Lena identified the corpse they said, ‘That's good enough for us.' and let the investigation drop at that point.

Oooh sloppy job boys! razz I can't imagine the CSI teams in New York overlooking such evidence! Good thing Lois is there to keep an eye on things.

"She is very seldom wrong. I think you should have seen that by now. You are the perfect, the only woman that could ever be my wife. You have accepted me and what I can do right from the beginning; almost from the time I fell in love with you, which was the moment that I saw you. Since we've been married, we've been through so much. I don't know if any other woman could have handled it all."

Lois quipped, "All in a day's work, a day in the life of the wife of a true superhero that is." She turned serious as she continued, "Our love sustains me. It keeps me focused. It is the anchor that keeps me from drifting. It’s the cornerstone upon which we will build our own family one day."

"Yes, our love will see us through. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that whatever it is, we will face it together."

The silence that followed was not strained, but companionable as they simply cuddled and watched the flickering flames and the twinkling lights.

Ah yes! What a lovely way to end an evening, in front of the fire with the person you love. Who could possibly ask for anything more? No worries Lois, the wee one will be along someday soon. Has Herb ever been wrong? wave

Last edited by Morgana; 12/24/14 04:15 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, they will come along at the proper time.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard