Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Apologies for the delay in posting. I started off posting every two days, but the busy season means that time has got away from me without me even realising. And it seems to be cumulative. My postings are getting further and further apart. ARGH!

I'll try and do better, I'm sorry.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I don't remember Cat being in Smallville...was she in the later episodes that I didn't watch or did you just add her here? I like the character of Cat - Tracey Scoggins was over the top, of course, but I always thought something could have been done with Cat if she was toned down a bit and not just comic relief.

Great back and forth between Clark and Oliver - asserting their presence through their handshake. And I like that they immediately recognized each other through the disguises - someone who dresses up in costume should be able to see when others are doing it, too. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I don't remember Cat being in Smallville...was she in the later episodes that I didn't watch or did you just add her here?
There was a single episode in season 9 with someone who was called Cat Grant. She was probably closest to the Comic Book character. I started writing this story in the gap between season 9 and season 10. in Season 10 another Cat Grant turned up and a 'supporting character'. She was not the same person as the one of season 9 episode, and she is nothing like the Cat I've put in here - who was clearly based on Tracy!!!

I like the character of Cat - Tracey Scoggins was over the top, of course, but I always thought something could have been done with Cat if she was toned down a bit and not just comic relief.
It is a shame that she never made it past season 1. If she had been toned downa little then she could have become so much more part of the family/story.

Great back and forth between Clark and Oliver - asserting their presence through their handshake. And I like that they immediately recognized each other through the disguises - someone who dresses up in costume should be able to see when others are doing it, too. smile
The way that Ollie and Clark recognise each other is a direct reference to how two people recognise each other in season 9 of Smallville, although the two people in question are not Ollie and Clark!

Thanks for commenting. Next chapter soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard