Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thoughts? How did you like the Clark/Lana history changes? What do you think is happening in the caves?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F

Delightful thus far. Looking forward to more.

> Clark/Lana history changes

It is a interesting change in the Clark/Lana relationship. I never liked the way the series kept bringing her back. When she went to Paris and Lois arrived I felt Lana's comment about Lois "the best ones start that way." put a nice end to things.

A pity they brought her back again and again and then kept ending it in weird/painful ways.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
I don't remember enough about Smallville to recognize the changes (and probably missed a bunch of stuff about Lana in the later seasons that I stopped watching), so I can't comment on that. Were Clark and Whitney friends? I don't remember that being the case. I like that they quickly recognized the influence of the necklace and thought to get it away from him, but his explanation did seem a little fishy - I doubt Chloe's going to just let him have that one. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Framework4
Delightful thus far. Looking forward to more.
Thank you. And it's great to see a third person reading and commenting!

> Clark/Lana history changes

It is a interesting change in the Clark/Lana relationship. I never liked the way the series kept bringing her back. When she went to Paris and Lois arrived I felt Lana's comment about Lois "the best ones start that way." put a nice end to things.
Yeah, it should have moved on from there ... but it didn't.

A pity they brought her back again and again and then kept ending it in weird/painful ways.
Oh my ... did it bug me how they kept returning to Clana again and again and again.

Originally Posted by groobie
I don't remember enough about Smallville to recognize the changes (and probably missed a bunch of stuff about Lana in the later seasons that I stopped watching), so I can't comment on that. Were Clark and Whitney friends? I don't remember that being the case.
In the show they were kind of enemies to start with. I think a bit of mutual respect came after a time. In MY story they had been football team mates for years - and therefore GOOD friends.

Basically, that friendship meant that Clark felt very differently about Lana ... and the lack of superpowers/Jor-El influence meant that there was no search for the stones in season 4 so Lana never came back from Paris.

I like that they quickly recognized the influence of the necklace and thought to get it away from him, but his explanation did seem a little fishy - I doubt Chloe's going to just let him have that one. smile
LOL. Chloe is going to have an important role in the story ... and it's all to do with 'what' she knows/finds out.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard