Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
[Linked Image]

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I went to go see the new film today and enjoyed it very much. I was very amazed at how generous the people on the internet have been at keeping spoilers to themselves. clap I will, likewise, be generous. evil I kept having to elbow my husband, OTOH, because he kept trying to talk at the top of his voice about the major plot points as we passed the people in line waiting for the next show. And you all thought I was the evil one. Ha! I only torture fictional characters.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/22/15 02:28 AM. Reason: word order

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I kept having to elbow my husband, OTOH, because he kept trying to talk at the top of his voice about the major plot points as we passed the people in line waiting for the next show.
(Spoilers for The Empire Strikes Back)
[Linked Image]

Ha! I only torture fictional characters.
LOIS: What she mean by 'fictional'? mad Just because I keep fantasizing about Clark and Superman?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I don't think that's what 'fictional' means? Wait, 'fantasize'? jawdrop

wave Michael

PS: Only ~500 more days to go till Episode VIII !

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I kept having to elbow my husband, OTOH, because he kept trying to talk at the top of his voice about the major plot points as we passed the people in line waiting for the next show.
(Spoilers for The Empire Strikes Back)
[Linked Image]
Well, pretty close, what my hubby actually said was...
evil I'm not telling!

Ha! I only torture fictional characters.
LOIS: What she mean by 'fictional'? mad Just because I keep fantasizing about Clark and Superman?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I don't think that's what 'fictional' means? Wait, 'fantasize'? jawdrop
CLARK: whistle Hey, is that a Fudge Castle over there?
LOIS: Where?

EDIT: I realized on second reading that it was Lois fantasizing not Clark, not the other way around. My bad.

PS: Only ~500 more days to go till Episode VIII !
lol I can't wait to see what happens next with those crazy kids!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/23/15 04:20 PM. Reason: Misread DM

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent film! Saw it last night.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, guys, trailer for ST:VIII (The Last Jedi Short Trailer and Extended Trailer) is out and nobody has said ANYTHING!!! What do you think? Write your guesses/theories below.

Also, Darth Michael, trying to show kids Episodes 1-3 via Phantom Edit. Looked for it on YouTube but not sure who posted it. Can you post the link again or has it been taken down? (YES, they still have yet to be introduced to Episodes 1-3. What a good mom I am. smile )

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard