Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Notice anything? How many different versions of Superman got referenced? grin There will be more throughout the story, but sporadically - not in every single chapter.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I only know about Lois and Clark and some seasons of Smallville, so if there were comic reference or other versions, I wouldn't know. huh I do always appreciate thinking about Sexy Lexy, though. grin (I left Smallville when Rosenbaum did...I only really watched the show for his scenes anyway.) Best Buy is having TV complete season dvds on sale for $9.99 on Black Friday...I'm going to pick up Arrow based on that other thread, I should pick up Smallville if they have it on sale too.

I like that Clark is sparring with Lois - not letting himself be a pushover. I always like when they banter...keeping that unresolved sexual tension between them is fun. clap

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just recognized Smallville (of course) and L&C, but my knowledge is very limited. I know something about Superman from comics and animated series, but I never paid too much attention to movies. huh

I think Clark questioning Lois why she fought the thief is from some movie, but I'm not sure.

So far Clark is taking his new powers in stride. Let's see how it will go when Lois gets suspicious. grin

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Well, I only know about Lois and Clark and some seasons of Smallville, so if there were comic reference or other versions, I wouldn't know. huh
Only LnC and CR movie in this chapter. I'm not counting Smallville as the whole fic is based on Smallville. grin

I do always appreciate thinking about Sexy Lexy, though. grin (I left Smallville when Rosenbaum did...I only really watched the show for his scenes anyway.)
Lex will be in this fic ... but not immediately.

Best Buy is having TV complete season dvds on sale for $9.99 on Black Friday...I'm going to pick up Arrow based on that other thread, I should pick up Smallville if they have it on sale too.
Ohhh yes, yes. Get them, get both, get ALL!!!!

I like that Clark is sparring with Lois - not letting himself be a pushover. I always like when they banter...keeping that unresolved sexual tension between them is fun. clap
*nods*It's one of the best parts of the Lois/Clark relationship in every version.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
I just recognized Smallville (of course) and L&C, but my knowledge is very limited. I know something about Superman from comics and animated series, but I never paid too much attention to movies. huh

I think Clark questioning Lois why she fought the thief is from some movie, but I'm not sure.
Yup. I'm sure you noticed the LnC references, and the holdup/gun/purse reference was from the Christopher Reeve movie. There will be more LnC and movie references (but quite rare) and towards the end of the whole story there are Comic book references.

So far Clark is taking his new powers in stride. Let's see how it will go when Lois gets suspicious. grin

Andreia
Lois ... get suspicious. Now why would you think she'd be suspicious?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard