Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258875 10/19/14 03:35 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Many thanks to IolantheAlias and John Lambert who have kindly stuck with me as beta readers through-out this insane investigation section. Without them, this story would be seriously flawed. notworthy

I'll be taking a posting hiatus to catch up on editing my first section of this story for the archives (roughly parts 1-100) under the subtitle: Section I: Wrong Boy Meets the Right Girl. I want to build up a sizable buffer cushion for Section III before I start posting regularly again as I'm looking for a RL job and when I finally find one, it will eat into my writing time.

I've already started working on this third and final Section of Wrong Clark, tentatively entitled: "Grabbing the Gold Ring". You can look forward to our favorite duo finally getting back on track (relationship-wise and plot-wise), having that talk you've all been begging me to write for the last 100 parts, and finding out what they'll do to combat the curse. Plus, hopefully, a few surprises. You can expect Padre Carlos and the Kents to feature more strongly in this section as Clark tries to do the right thing for Lois and everyone else involved in this dimension.

I appreciate all of you who have stuck with this story through it's many ups, downs, detours, and investigations. Your comments have helped feed my muse. Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oooooooooh WOOOOOOW.....

The Birth of Mindy Church!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]/casually adding in some spoiler space, just in case anyone reading my story doesn't learn of my new twist before reading the 20 some-odd pages I wrote before getting to it./ [Linked Image]

Christina: I'm glad you enjoyed my non-climatic ending to Lois and Clark's investigation.

Oooooooooh WOOOOOOW.....

The Birth of Mindy Church!
I thought that would be a nice note to leave you readers on before heading off on my hiatus. evil I have to say after writing many a part from Lex Luthor's and Brenda's POV, I don't wish to get inside their heads again anytime in the near future. They're messed up.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The last one before the hiatus! [Linked Image]
Drinking Tea Down the Rabbit Hole
So, the story of Lois sitting in her hole?

Brenda Muldoon was working in her office,
Or maybe not.

but who also hated everything about women, except what he could take from them.
So, he likes their sanity, their husbands, their children?

He used his charm to become intimate with women, and once they fell for him he used that obsession to control them.
Then why is she boinking him?
BETSY: Why wouldn’t she? confused

Brenda had noticed this about Lex the first night that they met five years before.
[Linked Image]

Sally, a woman Brenda had met and admired at a previous hospital function, had bragged about Luthor’s interest in her.

Brenda had asked if she had drunk too much. In actuality, she had really been worried that the woman had taken some of the drugs she pushed.
laugh Brandy is circulating in some strange circles. Or is Sally a drug company sales rep?

‘No,’ replied Sally, before begging Brenda for some medical advice – as a gynecologist – on the best way to ensnare him.
huh In terms of how to get rid of her crabs?

He had recently told her that he loved her, and she now was ready to rocket their relationship forward.
Oh, on how to prevent getting crabs?

Dollar signs shining in her eyes, Sally had insisted that Brenda tell her the best way for him to get her pregnant.
[Linked Image] Does this…qualify her for an opportunistic golddigger and borderline sex-for-money contractor?

If they did happen to get a woman pregnant, they threw money at the problem until she went away.
Wouldn’t it be more cost efficient to hire a death contractor from one of the former Eastern Block nations?

the man had essentially taken what had once been a driven and successful businesswoman and turned her into a whore.
LEX: Everyone needs a hobby?

If Sally had been serious about catching this prize fish, she shouldn’t have opened her legs to him in the first place. Men desired more that which they could not have.
LOIS: wave

Good riddance, Brenda had thought, knowing Sally wouldn’t be the last person to come to her for free advice.
She’s quite…anti-social?

Oh, sure, there were the occasional exception to the rule, but by and large, men were scum.
So, had some failed relationships in highschool and college? Maybe a highschool teacher who wouldn’t give her an A afterwards?

Men got sex that made all other varieties pale in comparison, and Brenda regulated the when, the where, and the how.
She sounds like a very special kind of call-girl.

She had long since discovered that if she dressed in leather and snapped a whip, men frankly didn’t care what she did to them or had them do.
/scratches head/ You don’t mean…Nah…couldn’t be…
BATMAN: [Linked Image]

Two days after the cocktail party, LexCorp bought out her acquaintance’s pharmaceutical company and Sally had been fired.
So, he…Sally, she didn’t… confused

By the end of the week, Brenda heard through the hospital grapevine that Sally had swallowed too many pills and never woke up.
Maybe it was cleanup?

It wasn’t a surprising twist, after Sally had realized that Mr. Luthor was only using her to gain privileged information about the company where she worked.
Oh. Does that mean Lex traded sex for money? Doesn’t that make him a joyboy? What if the company’s executives are all comprised of men?
LEX: I contract that one out to my personal assistant.

After that, it had become a game for Brenda to guess at each party she attended whom Lex Luthor was going to bed.
Okay? That doesn’t sound healthy.

She had made many a pretty, silver nickel with her bets by buying and selling stocks at just the right time.
She’s quite the conniving little bitca?

She had never coveted what her sister Claire had – a mortgage in the suburbs, motherhood, and a couple of sniveling leeches.
So, she not into the whole 2.5 kids and a picket fence scene?

It was also one of the reasons she had expunged from her medical records the fact that she was barren.
Oh.

If Luthor ever came to her, Brenda would let him know from their first interaction who really was in charge.
Nigel?

True, those were activities polite society usually publicly frowned upon while acting upon them in private, but the men who knew about her charms weren’t likely to talk, as doing so would put them out of her favor.
Plus, divorces are costly?

Bending a man such as Luthor to her will was a challenge that caused Brenda to salivate.
Awww…she’s such a fine match for Lex. Much better than that harlot reporter he tried to ensnare.

Clearly, Nightfall had been even too much for the Man of Steel to handle.
No, actually, Lois was…

controlling everyone underneath her by pulling the strings of the king.
[Linked Image]
LEX: No one *ever*! That’s not… *string*?

Brenda didn’t need such a drug to make a man addicted to sex with her.
The drug was never meant to keep them interested in sex *after* they had sex for the first time.
LOIS: Doesn’t work to get them to have sex in the first time, either, so it’s useless.

in case she herself needed to give birth as queen of New Earth, as the name had been changed to.
Would they use ‘king’ and ‘queen’ in an electoral form of government? And how often would they hold votes? Every four years as was common top-side? Or would they go with a more Athenean model with all the able-bodied free men allowed to take part in the discussion and voting on issues of public concern.
LEX: Yes, we’d use the Athenean model, where all the free men are allowed a vote.

He had done whatever she requested to prove to her that he was a worthy alpha male, as she knew he would. As if he could convince her of that; however, it had been fun knocking about his ego so.
She doesn’t sound entirely stable.

Brenda had to admit that she found a kind of freedom to not caring for a jerk she made crawl naked across the floor or beg for mercy when she had him tied down.
He *agreed* to that?

Suddenly, the strong man who had fought against every one of her demands disappeared and was replaced by a docile, nervous, and modest man.
LEX: [Linked Image]

Controlling such a man took another set of skills.
[Linked Image] ?

When Lex’s eyes began to mist up when she told him that she didn’t sleep, let alone cuddle with patients, she should have known she was in trouble.
Aaaawww her maternal instinct got spiked.

She volunteered to send him one of the women she had chosen for him to impregnate, despite the fact that sex after surgery wasn’t recommended.
laugh She does sound like the Sultan Mother.

She couldn’t recall the last time a man had wanted her in that way; maybe it was because he was the first.
I wonder if that might not be that after her father and his brother had abused her, she went to sex as her go-to interaction with men?

When he finally placed his hesitant lips to hers for the first time after being shot, her heart was already his.
Awwwww…she’s into frogs clap

He even came up with a ridiculous nickname to call her.
Which would be…Brandy?

The only problem with either of these theories was that St. John was the man pushing the wheelchair.
They don’t have much security downstairs, do they?
NIGEL CoS: Why do you think I’m back?

removed a large set of keys, and started to unlock the door.
laugh All locks are functional?
LEX: The better to keep Lois from picking all the locks.

This person had also received medical services Topside, so the entire civilization wasn’t gone, as Luthor had said it was.
Maybe the apes had learned to dress wounds by now?

“And what are we going to tell them? That Mr. Luthor’s fiancée was rescued from the no longer existent Topside?”
Well…it would explain her injuries?

but Brenda’s knees had already buckled at the word “fiancée” and she had slid down the wall out of sight.
Aaaawww…now with love comes jealousy.

Who would want to marry that insane man?
ARI: wave

However, his money meant nothing now, just pieces of paper to burn.
Yes, but he got a lot of it. And in the cold nights of the nuclear winter, warmth can be a very valuable commodity.

but that was before she had learned about his multiple personalities.
And you never know what a good lawyer could do when you got married to only one of the personalities.

Such as the time he backhanded her across the mouth when she complained about him closing the Luckies’ sex room, but later, he cowered in fear when she brought out her whip to teach him a lesson.
So, Lex came back for a visit? And then Brandy went all Daenerys on him?

‘Lexy’ was a strange thing for Asabi to call his boss, especially since it was the same romantic nickname that Lex had asked Brenda to call him in private.
Maybe Lexy and Asabi have a more than professional relationship?

“Don’t, and you’ll receive the same exit plan as Devlin and the others.”
laugh

What kind of ‘exit plan’ was that?
[Linked Image]

On the other hand, maybe St. John had meant that Lex Luthor planned to kill the entire Luthor Underground Community.
[Linked Image]

Why would Luthor kill all one hundred and eighty-nine of them?
For fun? Maybe a re-enactment of Doom or another first-person shooter computer game?

and preselected disease-free people too.
Then why bring in people with mental diseases?

She knew enough about how elevators functioned to know that they needed pulleys and other electrical equipment, wenches, engines, motors, steel cables, all of which should have been knocked out by Nightfall’s impact, or so they had all thought.
Maybe the elevator only goes into a hardened bunker 50 meters below the surface. Or maybe a tunnel 300 meters below the surface before coming up topside in the mountains to the northeast of Metropolis?

St. John, Asabi, and Luthor would have to permanently go.
I’m not sure this action would be legal. Besides, if they are caught, their actions would be akin to a coup d'etat and treason and might have them put in front of a firing squad.

For the first several weeks, she had fed Lexy hints that he should punish St. John for not protecting him and letting Devlin shoot him, as well as to Asabi for treating him as a child.
Sounds like she’s dealing with him like he’s got the mental and social capabilities of a child.

It explained why they looked so much alike and why Lexy was twice as enthusiastic in bed.
laugh
LEX: Leeeeeech! Did you put bunny-DNA into the mix?

Of course, since Luthor was Lexy’s father it would make it more difficult to convince him that the old Luthor needed to go.
Not really, no. They already have quit the Oedipal situation going on there…

Lexy had responded that Lois Lane was an absolute angel of a woman, and that he was sure his father would leave Lexy and everyone else in the L.U.C. alone afterwards, because he’d be too busy with his new wife.
Awww…he still got his first crush and thinks all men are controlled only by the strings their love interests pull.

Scrolling through the video archives, Brenda soon realized that the woman had employed the knees-together form of enticement.
Yes, Lois is a very smart woman when it comes to ensnaring wealthy and powerful men. Also explains why she hasn’t yet been able to ensnare the First Lord of Krypton, what with her being all wanton and stuff towards him.

He took a woman’s ‘no’ as a challenge.
A man’s, too.
SUPERMAN: wallbash

Step one of their joint plan became to convince Luthor that Lexy had fallen in love with his father’s fiancée. This had been all Lexy’s idea, which he implemented without consulting her.
Awww…Lexy also likes to boink a Lois.

If nothing else proved to Brenda that she was indeed the brains of their operation, this move had. She had thought at the time, Lexy would be lucky if he made it out of the ark alive.
Because Lexy would diddle in his father’s place?

But he had. The morning of Luthor’s wedding, the groom had unexpectedly arrived and whisked Lexy Topside.
Oh, right. He made it out alive, but that was it.

A small group of men in flak jackets had knocked over the palm plant blocking the secret elevator.
[Linked Image] There they are. And all still alive and well…

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

“Where is he?” Brenda called, walking across the parking garage towards him. “Where’s Lexy? He promised to be waiting Topside for me.”
Jar 7A in the MetroMorgue.

leading Lex Luthor, both hand and ankle cuffed, out of the wine cellar.
jawdrop No powerlines been available?

She didn’t know if the men were guarding him or protecting him from the Luckies, one of whom threw a soda can in his direction.
Awww like the monkeys at the zoo.

Luthor’s clothes were unkempt as if the police had dragged him from bed. Brenda glanced over her shoulder at the petite, brunette woman wearing a silky robe; Kimberly, if Brenda’s mind served her right. The woman had exited the wine cellar just minutes before, crying. She was still being examined at the EMT station. Perhaps Luthor had been found in bed.
clap

“He wasn’t my son, you idiotic woman, and his name wasn’t ‘Lexy’, but ‘Lex-C’ as in the letter ‘C’. He was my clone.”
Oops?

“Clone?” Brenda gulped. Lexy had told her that he was Luthor’s son. Either way, if he had been Luthor’s clone or his son, the DNA coursing through his veins probably forced him to lie to her.
Well…he did tell her the truth. From a certain point of view.

“He wasn’t a real boy,” Luthor continued calmly, taunting her.
rotflol

“Did you bash his head in like you did with your fiancée down in the ark?”
Huh what now? She knows about how Now-Lois turned up in the arc?

Luthor both blanched and narrowed his eyes into slits. “I didn’t kill anyone,” he denied.
So they don’t have a confession they can use later on?

“Don’t listen to her,” Luthor interjected. “My clone seduced her before he switched places with me, locking me in my bunker with these people. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”
Oh, that’s what he’s trying to do. Only how is he going to explain that they found him stuck with Kimmy?

Ignoring the billionaire in the room,
laugh

“I never told you to do any such thing,” Luthor growled, low and dark as if he were a wolf stalking his prey. “It must have been the clone who told her to do that.”
Actually, I don’t remember which one that was. Also, what if Lex kind of got mad at Lois, knocked her around for a bit, then had her sent down to have her patched up again while he had a double up topside?

“At the beginning of the medical office wing. It’s the only door with five locks,” she replied.
BILLY: Figures.

The brunette in the robe burst into sobs. Apparently, he had told her she was the only one. Several of the other Luckies at the check-in table gasped.
So, will they all give interviews on what a sex-fiend Lex is?

“You said that the species needed my strong line for its survival,” Luthor said, his expression willing her to tell the truth.

Brenda had no need for the truth. She glanced up to the ceiling as if she would never have said anything of the sort.
rotflol

“Survival of the species requires many DNA strains, Mr. Luthor. That’s basic science. Having ten to fifteen percent of New Earth’s population sired by one man would limit humanity’s chances, not strengthen it.”
Actually, there’s studies that a significant portion of the human population can trace its lineage back directly to Genghis Kahn.

“Why would I want to impregnate a bunch of women for the survival of the species when I knew it wasn’t in danger in the first place?”
Fun? Also, because he wouldn’t have to pay alimony or change their diapers.

Yes. Why indeed? “Then why did you ask me to bring you multiple women, sometimes several a night to please you?” Brenda said with mock horror.
He sounds like quite a…say, did he also stockpile the little blue pills. Considering his advanced age and such. And won’t those give him a heart attack sooner rather than later.

“That was my clone who ordered you to do that, not me,” Luthor retorted.
College boys… [Linked Image]

Do you think they would have been so eager to be with you, if they hadn’t?”
They had been topside.

The police inspector held his walkie-talkie up to his ear. “Well, then, break down the door,” he ordered.
Shouldn’t Billy be more enthused about being allowed to break into Lois’s apartment.

She had asked if he had made any changes in his diet, but he said that he only started taking a multivitamin tablet he had found in Luthor’s study.
Huh. Poisonous pills?

Luthor had grabbed the bottle of champagne he had brought with him and headed out of his apartment. Brenda had followed him to the sex room and saw that woman let him in.
Oh dear. Did he…Are you saying…
LEX: What? I was mad at my fiancée and that look-alike was the closest thing I had to alleviate my tensions at.

“And, yet, when he arrived in my office, what did he do?” Luthor scoffed. “He jumped off my balcony and kissed the pavement below. That doesn’t sound very heroic to me, deary.”
Or maybe, Lexy saw what Lex did to his favorite Lois and decided that life wasn’t worth it.

“Nothing!” Luthor yelled. “I didn’t do anything to that woman.”

“I saw it on the video feed. He bashed her head in with a champagne bottle,” Brenda said. “After he… he…”
Well…they should find DNA samples on Flois.

You have no proof it was me! I didn’t kill her; I loved her.”

Henderson waved for them to continue loading him into the tank.

“Lex-C wasn’t going to survive anyway. He had no soul,” Luthor yelled at Brenda. “Like you, he was nothing. A science experiment and a botched one at that. He was more cannibalistic frog than human.”
Maybe they should readjust his lithium?

“Clone or not, he was twice the lover you ever were.”

“Can I quote you?” exclaimed a tall auburn-haired beauty with a notebook, who had silently been taking notes from the Lucky check-in table.
clap

“Go right ahead,” Brenda said, flipping her newly blonde bob
Oh, blonde?

“I was Lexy’s personal nurse after he was shot by Mr. St. John,” she said, before starting towards the bus.
jawdrop [Linked Image] No way!

“What’s your name, again?” the woman asked.
/holds breath/

“Mindy with a ‘y’ not an ‘i’.” She gave a friendly wave and stepped onto the bus.
You did! thud Does that mean we’re going to get Honeybunny and Pookie in part three? I really should go back to The Man Who Would Be King…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wooow! I was waiting for Your evil twist and boom! suddenly Mindy appears.... you are great. ..

Have to confess that I have been fearing a worst scenario for Henderson or Cat at Luthor's bunker and I'm so pleased to see that I was wrong.

BTW, I'm back! Sorry for the delay in comments, again my secret identity as Super mom keeps me very busy. I will use your "posting hiatus" to read some of your previous stories from the archives.
I promise that I will try to write more coherent FDK smile

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper More feedback! dance Michael, I'll catch up with our FDK-FDK-FDK soon. I'm trying to catch up on my writing and re-reading Section I for the archives first. [Linked Image] I haven't forgotten about you.

chelo: Hi Chelo! wave Glad to see my hiatus is giving people time to catch up with crazy monster of an epic.

Wooow! I was waiting for Your evil twist and boom! suddenly Mindy appears.... you are great. ..
Thanks. This twist suddenly dawned on me as I developed Brenda Muldoon's character from practically non-existent into something more. We learn so little about her life prior to marrying Bill Church, it left me wondering about who she really is.

Have to confess that I have been fearing a worst scenario for Henderson or Cat at Luthor's bunker and I'm so pleased to see that I was wrong.
I could have made the whole capture of Luthor scene more angst-filled, but by this point I felt a bit burnt out on angst, so I went twisty instead.

BTW, I'm back! Sorry for the delay in comments, again my secret identity as Super mom keeps me very busy. I will use your "posting hiatus" to read some of your previous stories from the archives.
Completely understand. It's been a busy autumn for us all. Thanks. I hope you'll enjoy my shorter stories as I believe you've made it through all the longer ones.

I'm currently waiting for Part 198 to come back from Beta. I'm hoping to have a RL job soon (crossing fingers and knocking on wood about my recent interviews), so I'm trying to have 10 parts in the bank before I start posting again. So far, I only have five... almost six completed. I'm finding it more difficult to write with my hubby around all the time. (He's a 'play radio' sort of guy, and I'm a 'need quiet' sort of woman.) wallbash

I promise that I will try to write more coherent FDK smile
Your FDK has been consistently coherent, Chelo. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. sloppy

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Virginia! [Linked Image]

Yeah...I know that one about work. Only, there's too much of it over here. Also not good... There might also be a slightly inverse correlation between work and the amount of FoLC time available. But I am crossing my fingers that it will be back to regular dizzy before long.

Michael, I'll catch up with our FDK-FDK-FDK soon.
[Linked Image]Actually, and I don't mind waiting, since I still got some old FDK-FDK-FDK-FDK(?) lying around, too, but this one here's the 'FDK'. Just so you don't miss any of the fun smile1

Oh, and about the radio. Maybe you could compromise with your hubby via some headphones? You could tell him that Lois needs some quiet-time wink

peep Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah...I know that one about work. Only, there's too much of it over here. Also not good... There might also be a slightly inverse correlation between work and the amount of FoLC time available. But I am crossing my fingers that it will be back to regular dizzy before long.
Well, as long as you spend some of your free FoLC time betaing Sue's story, the rest of us gluttons for punishment will be happy. jump

Actually, and I don't mind waiting, since I still got some old FDK-FDK-FDK-FDK(?) lying around, too, but this one here's the 'FDK'. Just so you don't miss any of the fun smile1
Say it isn't so! /scrolls upward/ peep I'm soooooooo sorry, Michael. And sooooo embarrassed. blush Please forgive me. I'll remedy this first thing tomorrow.

Oh, and about the radio. Maybe you could compromise with your hubby via some headphones? You could tell him that Lois needs some quiet-time wink
lol Yes, I'm sure he'd love a pair of those oh-so fashionable headphones. Should I buy him a pair of rainbow-colored suspenders and roller skates to go with them? Despite saying he wants a pair (of the headphones, not the latter accessories), I doubt he'd ever use them and if he did, then with my luck I'd be able to hear him singing along. I may be no Wanda Detroit, or any other person who can sing in tune, but he isn't any better. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Sorry about the delay, Michael. I tend to pile too much on my plate. blush

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 193
Drinking Tea Down the Rabbit Hole
So, the story of Lois sitting in her hole?
Um... Lois? No....

Or maybe not.
evil You know me. I like to throw some extraneous characters into the plot to shake things up from time to time. I'll try to behave better after my hiatus, but no guarantees.

No, he likes to take those things from women.

Then why is she boinking him?
BETSY: Why wouldn’t she? /duh!/
Perhaps things aren't exactly as they were purported to be.

Brenda had noticed this about Lex the first night that they met five years before.
/Michael scratches his head in confusion/
What? Did you naturally assume what Lex thought to be their first meeting was the first time she saw him in society?

Brandy is circulating in some strange circles. Or is Sally a drug company sales rep?
Ding! Ding! Ding! The latter. laugh

In terms of how to get rid of her crabs?
Um... no.

Um... don't eat them?

/surprised that a woman would be so blunt/ Does this…qualify her for an opportunistic golddigger and borderline sex-for-money contractor?
[Linked Image] I think so.

Wouldn’t it be more cost efficient to hire a death contractor from one of the former Eastern Block nations?
Only for the ones who didn't take the money.

LEX: Everyone needs a hobby?
That sounds about right for him.

If Sally had been serious about catching this prize fish, she shouldn’t have opened her legs to him in the first place. Men desired more that which they could not have.
LOIS: /wave/
LOIS: That's why I've been playing hard to get with Superman for all these months.
PERRY: huh
CLARK: confused You have?
CAT: Is that what you call throwing yourself at his feet and saying "Take me, now!"? Interesting, Lois.

She’s quite…anti-social?
Nope. No question about it. She doesn't like other women.

So, had some failed relationships in highschool and college? Maybe a highschool teacher who wouldn’t give her an A afterwards?
I was thinking more along the lines of a college prof who taught her things he shouldn't have.

She sounds like a very special kind of call-girl.
You mean one who whips a man if he's naughty and doesn't take the money on the dresser?

/scratches head/ You don’t mean…Nah…couldn’t be…
BATMAN: /confuses her for Cat Woman/
Well... she *is* his type... or at least, Bruce's... Or she is NOW. evil

Two days after the cocktail party, LexCorp bought out her acquaintance’s pharmaceutical company and Sally had been fired.
So, he…Sally, she didn’t…
Ensnare Lex? Nope.

By the end of the week, Brenda heard through the hospital grapevine that Sally had swallowed too many pills and never woke up.
Maybe it was cleanup?
This part was actually so long many pages had to be cut to make it fit into one part. That theory was presented (as well as the longer scene regarding Sally) was in the first draft.

Oh. Does that mean Lex traded sex for money? Doesn’t that make him a joyboy? What if the company’s executives are all comprised of men?
LEX: I contract that one out to my personal assistant.
MRS. COX: I'll do anything for Lex. /receives memo/ Say what?

After that, it had become a game for Brenda to guess at each party she attended whom Lex Luthor was going to bed.
Okay? That doesn’t sound healthy.
I'm sorry. Were we assuming that Brenda was mentally sound?

She’s quite the conniving little bitca?
BRENDA: Why, thank you.

So, she not into the whole 2.5 kids and a picket fence scene?
No, she's a career woman.
LOIS: An insult to career women, you mean.
BRENDA: At least I didn't sleep my way... scratch that. Never mind.
LOIS: I didn't sleep with Perry. And I certainly didn't sleep (or do anything else intimately) with Lex Luthor.

If Luthor ever came to her, Brenda would let him know from their first interaction who really was in charge.
Nigel?
No, only from Nigel's POV.

Plus, divorces are costly?
That and she didn't want to be handcuffed to only one man.

Awww…she’s such a fine match for Lex. Much better than that harlot reporter he tried to ensnare.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Clearly, Nightfall had been even too much for the Man of Steel to handle.
No, actually, Lois was…
CLARK: Actually, I've had it under advisement not to "handle" Lois. She wears the pants in our relationship and me the tights. Wait. That didn't come out quite right.
LOIS: Sounds good to me.

ER: /giggles/
LEX: No one *ever*! That’s not… *string*?
I meant puppetry strings, but that works, too.
LOIS: Why are you looking at me for verification? I didn't see Lex's sex tape.
CLARK: Can I throw up now?

The drug was never meant to keep them interested in sex *after* they had sex for the first time.
LOIS: Doesn’t work to get them to have sex in the first time, either, so it’s useless.
So after consummation of the relationship, pheromones no longer work?

Would they use ‘king’ and ‘queen’ in an electoral form of government? And how often would they hold votes? Every four years as was common top-side? Or would they go with a more Athenean model with all the able-bodied free men allowed to take part in the discussion and voting on issues of public concern.
LEX: Yes, we’d use the Athenean model, where all the free men are allowed a vote.
And all women must succumb to the king? /Actually, I don't think that was the Athenean model. I do believe it was used in Braveheart though/ Society would have started over from scratch with the head warlord (i.e. king) in charge. Lex was setting himself up for this position.

Does she sound more unstable than Lex?

Brenda had to admit that she found a kind of freedom to not caring for a jerk she made crawl naked across the floor or beg for mercy when she had him tied down.
He *agreed* to that?
LEX: No, but then I didn't agree to the handcuffs either.
BRENDA: The crawling was in reference to other men.

Suddenly, the strong man who had fought against every one of her demands disappeared and was replaced by a docile, nervous, and modest man.
LEX: /Can't believe that all his training of Lex-C had been for naught/
It's that whole Nature vs. Nurture debate again.

Controlling such a man took another set of skills.
ER: /wonders if they were mothering skills/ ?
Mothering, caring, loving... possibly.

Aaaawww her maternal instinct got spiked.
Men she knew weren't exactly looking for a mother figure.

She does sound like the Sultan Mother.
BRENDA: huh Is this a bad thing?

I wonder if that might not be that after her father and his brother had abused her, she went to sex as her go-to interaction with men?
I wasn't heading in that type of backstory.

Awwwww…she’s into frogs
Perhaps she likes slime?

Which would be…Brandy?
Close.

They don’t have much security downstairs, do they?
NIGEL CoS: Why do you think I’m back?
Nigel IS their security.
KIRK Devlin: I didn't feel all that safe around him.

All locks are functional?
LEX: The better to keep Lois from picking all the locks.
To keep others from touching Lex's personal property and to keep her secure.

In three months?

“And what are we going to tell them? That Mr. Luthor’s fiancée was rescued from the no longer existent Topside?”
Well…it would explain her injuries?
ASABI: See!

Aaaawww…now with love comes jealousy.
No, she already loved him. She's now thinking he's been stringing her along.
LEX: I've already told you. It's not a string!

Yes, but he got a lot of it. And in the cold nights of the nuclear winter, warmth can be a very valuable commodity.
Yes, but cuddling up to a snake won't make one very warm.

And you never know what a good lawyer could do when you got married to only one of the personalities.
Allowing his other personalities to cheat?

So, Lex came back for a visit? And then Brandy went all Daenerys on him?
If he stayed much longer in the bunker, that's entirely possible.

Maybe Lexy and Asabi have a more than professional relationship?
BRENDA: Denial. Denial. Denial.

What kind of ‘exit plan’ was that?
ER: /suggests that get transported back to the 1960s/
wink Or death. One of the two.

On the other hand, maybe St. John had meant that Lex Luthor planned to kill the entire Luthor Underground Community.
ER: /shhhhh. The captives might hear you/
BRENDA: How can we be Earth's survival if we don't survive?

For fun? Maybe a re-enactment of Doom or another first-person shooter computer game?
I was thinking more, slowly close the air vents and let them suffocate. Or perhaps locking the elevators so that they could never escape and eventually turn on one another. Or turn into those creepy underground dwellers who worship the bomb from Planet of the Apes.

Then why bring in people with mental diseases?
What if they hadn't searched for that? Perhaps Brenda was so good that she had them all fooled.

Maybe the elevator only goes into a hardened bunker 50 meters below the surface. Or maybe a tunnel 300 meters below the surface before coming up topside in the mountains to the northeast of Metropolis?
That's the entrance which has the three year lock.

I’m not sure this action would be legal. Besides, if they are caught, their actions would be akin to a coup d'etat and treason and might have them put in front of a firing squad.
But a plan without risks isn't one worth undertaking.

Sounds like she’s dealing with him like he’s got the mental and social capabilities of a child.
BRENDA: He's male... so... what's your point?

LEX: Leeeeeech! Did you put bunny-DNA into the mix?
No, but Lexy has the horns of a teenager and Lex (original) doesn't.
LEX: I think I've just been insulted.

Not really, no. They already have quit the Oedipal situation going on there…
But Lex-C seems to idolize his "father" figure.
LEXY: What do you mean Dad *touched* you? Death to the scoundrel!
Or not.

Awww…he still got his first crush and thinks all men are controlled only by the strings their love interests pull.
He thinks Lois is super cool and would distract Dad from his hobby down in the bunker. He knows that Lois could do that to him.

Yes, Lois is a very smart woman when it comes to ensnaring wealthy and powerful men. Also explains why she hasn’t yet been able to ensnare the First Lord of Krypton, what with her being all wanton and stuff towards him.
Well, she did tell him that nothing happened between them at the hospital... so... maybe she's just a tease.

Originally Posted by WVC 193
He took a woman’s ‘no’ as a challenge.
A man’s, too.
SUPERMAN: /wallbash/
clap

Awww…Lexy also likes to boink a Lois.
LEXY: And?

Because Lexy would diddle in his father’s place?
According to the Lex, Jr. and Jaxon plotlines, yes.

Oh, right. He made it out alive, but that was it.
She doesn't know that.

There they are. And all still alive and well…
Well, the part isn't over yet...only the first half of the FDK. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*** Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK ***
“Where is he?” Brenda called, walking across the parking garage towards him. “Where’s Lexy? He promised to be waiting Topside for me.”
Jar 7A in the MetroMorgue.
I believe you mean, jarS 7A, 7B, 7C, and 7D.

No powerlines been available?
Why would they tie him up with powerlines?

Awww like the monkeys at the zoo.
Maybe Lex should have included soda down in the ark.

Well…he did tell her the truth. From a certain point of view.
It's the only way men know how to communicate in this universe.

Huh what now? She knows about how Now-Lois turned up in the arc?
Yes. Why, yes, she does. evil

Only the one that he created a clone.

Oh, that’s what he’s trying to do. Only how is he going to explain that they found him stuck with Kimmy?
LEX: Without a huge empire to run, a man gets bored.
KIMMY: Bored!? [Linked Image]

Actually, I don’t remember which one that was.
Lex said it.

Also, what if Lex kind of got mad at Lois, knocked her around for a bit, then had her sent down to have her patched up again while he had a double up topside?
Then she'd be toast and a double Lois is now residing...um... in space.

“At the beginning of the medical office wing. It’s the only door with five locks,” she replied.
BILLY: Figures.
clap

Or they will act like crazy women who believe polygamy is the way of the future in a doomed society.

Actually, there’s studies that a significant portion of the human population can trace its lineage back directly to Genghis Kahn.
He must have been quite the busy bee. How exactly had he had time to take over Asia?

Fun? Also, because he wouldn’t have to pay alimony or change their diapers.
That too.

He sounds like quite a…say, did he also stockpile the little blue pills. Considering his advanced age and such. And won’t those give him a heart attack sooner rather than later.
LEX: Scandalous! I don't need such things. I'm in tip... top... strange, my arm suddenly hurts...

College boys…
LEX: [Linked Image]

They had been topside.
Topside he had money. Downstairs he only had power.
LEX: And the difference being?

Shouldn’t Billy be more enthused about being allowed to break into Lois’s apartment.
Fake apartment. Plus, he knows he has the real one in space.

She had asked if he had made any changes in his diet, but he said that he only started taking a multivitamin tablet he had found in Luthor’s study.
Huh. Poisonous pills?
He had said that their technique for getting rid of usurpers was a "vitamin regimen".

Oh dear. Did he…Are you saying…
LEX: What? I was mad at my fiancée and that look-alike was the closest thing I had to alleviate my tensions at.
That's the going theory of what I meant.
LEX: Lies! I didn't kill that woman.

Or maybe, Lexy saw what Lex did to his favorite Lois and decided that life wasn’t worth it.
You mean kill the double? No, that happened after Lexy jumped. Or do you mean... huh?

Well…they should find DNA samples on Flois.
Lex hasn't denied having sex with her.
LEX: I'm being framed for her death, I say.
HENDERSON: Yeah, right, buddy. Press your fingertips onto this paper.

Maybe they should readjust his lithium?
Are you inferring that Lex might be mentally unstable?

“Go right ahead,” Brenda said, flipping her newly blonde bob
Oh, blonde?
Yes, being blonde is all the rage these days.

ER: /stunned that a doctor would ever impersonate a blonde nurse/ No way!
Hey, stranger things have happened. /points to flying man/

“What’s your name, again?” the woman asked.
/holds breath/
I had you at blonde nurse, didn't I? smile

You did! /thoroughly enjoys EW's twist/
Yes, I did.

Does that mean we’re going to get Honeybunny and Pookie in part three?
We shall have to see.

I really should go back to The Man Who Would Be King…
I'd read that. hyper

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. Sorry my response got lost along the way. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sorry about the delay, Michael. I tend to pile too much on my plate.
[Linked Image] And sadly, it’s not all chocolate, huh?

I'll try to behave better after my hiatus, but no guarantees.
[Linked Image]

Quote:
No, he likes to take those things from women.
That doesn’t sound like it’s in the normal range of human behavior.

What? Did you naturally assume what Lex thought to be their first meeting was the first time she saw him in society?
[Linked Image]

Quote:
Um... don't eat them?
Umm…not those ones…

LOIS: That's why I've been playing hard to get with Superman for all these months.
PERRY: /surprised Lois hasn’t yet asked for maternity leave. Although, it does explain her becoming so chummy with her partner all of a sudden/
CLARK: /wonders how a sexually forward Lois would look like if that’s the nunnery-version/ You have?
CAT: Is that what you call throwing yourself at his feet and saying "Take me, now!"? Interesting, Lois.
clap

I was thinking more along the lines of a college prof who taught her things he shouldn't have.
Like cooking meth? Or the kind of effort that goes into an ‘A’ (on your clothes)?

You mean one who whips a man if he's naughty and doesn't take the money on the dresser?
Yeah. Kinda.

Well... she *is* his type... or at least, Bruce's... Or she is NOW. /EW likes are switcheroo a lot!/
clap

This part was actually so long many pages had to be cut to make it fit into one part.
You could have split it in two? What harm could that have done? You already had a nice half-way mark in the part and I’m sure nobody would have minded two LnC free parts. Right? *crickets* Right?

MRS. COX: I'll do anything for Lex. /receives memo/ Say what?
laugh

I'm sorry. Were we assuming that Brenda was mentally sound?
[Linked Image]

BRENDA: At least I didn't sleep my way... scratch that. Never mind.
laugh

LOIS: I didn't sleep with Perry. And I certainly didn't sleep (or do anything else intimately) with Lex Luthor.
Yes, sadly she never touched certain parts of him using her patella.

That and she didn't want to be handcuffed to only one man.
They’re going to have to cuff her to two cops. Gay ones at that?

CLARK: Actually, I've had it under advisement not to "handle" Lois. She wears the pants in our relationship and me the tights. Wait. That didn't come out quite right.
LOIS: Sounds good to me.
clap

clap Too much Kryptonite gas?

Quote:
So after consummation of the relationship, pheromones no longer work?
No, I just meant the drug doesn’t have any long-term effects. Fresh exposure is always required.

And all women must succumb to the king? /Actually, I don't think that was the Athenean model.
Are you sure?

Quote:
Does she sound more unstable than Lex?
Is that a trick question?

ER: /wonders if they were mothering skills/ ?
Mothering, caring, loving... possibly.
[Linked Image] And possibly some Oedipal influences, too…

Quote:
She does sound like the Sultan Mother.
BRENDA: huh Is this a bad thing?
Not necessarily. It’s more a statement of historic fact.

Nigel IS their security.
KIRK Devlin: I didn't feel all that safe around him.
laugh

To keep others from touching Lex's personal property and to keep her secure.
LOIS: *Property*? mad

Quote:
In three months?
huh /points to Planet of the Apes remake/ What if they got brain-serumed some time ago?

No, she already loved him. She's now thinking he's been stringing her along.
LEX: I've already told you. It's not a string!
There there. Also…clap

Yes, but cuddling up to a snake won't make one very warm.
Huh…Oops?

Quote:
Allowing his other personalities to cheat?
For example. Although, if they are not married or in a relationship, it wouldn’t be cheating. I do wonder what would happen if two people with a multiple personality disorder got into relationships with each other...That might be a fun laywer-drama story. Or a season-arc on a soap opera.

BRENDA: How can we be Earth's survival if we don't survive?
She not very smart, huh?
MINDY: What?

Or turn into those creepy underground dwellers who worship the bomb from Planet of the Apes.
clap

What if they hadn't searched for that? Perhaps Brenda was so good that she had them all fooled.
Or they had a computer to screen for people with the same mental profile as Lex…

Quote:
BRENDA: He's male... so... what's your point?
rotflol

No, but Lexy has the horns of a teenager and Lex (original) doesn't.
LEX: I think I've just been insulted.
And horned in on.

He thinks Lois is super cool and would distract Dad from his hobby down in the bunker. He knows that Lois could do that to him.
laugh

Well, she did tell him that nothing happened between them at the hospital... so... maybe she's just a tease.
rotflol
And men are always said to really like those.

I believe you mean, jarS 7A, 7B, 7C, and 7D.
laugh They’ve been pretty thorough with Sponge Bob.

Quote:
No powerlines been available?
Why would they tie him up with powerlines?
For Lex to run into like he tried to in Phoenix.

Quote:
Only the one that he created a clone.
Is that legal?
LEX: It wasn’t banned at the time.

LEX: Without a huge empire to run, a man gets bored.
KIMMY: Bored!? <not happy with the father of her future children>
Oops?

Then she'd be toast and a double Lois is now residing...um... in space.
Oops?
SUPERMAN: dizzy

Quote:
Or they will act like crazy women who believe polygamy is the way of the future in a doomed society.
laugh

He must have been quite the busy bee. How exactly had he had time to take over Asia?
He delegated? huh

And won’t those give him a heart attack sooner rather than later.
LEX: Scandalous! I don't need such things. I'm in tip... top... strange, my arm suddenly hurts...
laugh

Topside he had money. Downstairs he only had power.
LEX: And the difference being?
huh

He had said that their technique for getting rid of usurpers was a "vitamin regimen".
Ooops?

That's the going theory of what I meant.
So, maybe he means that she was actually a he?

You mean kill the double? No, that happened after Lexy jumped. Or do you mean... huh?
No, I meant killing.

Are you inferring that Lex might be mentally unstable?
[Linked Image]

I had you at blonde nurse, didn't I?
[Linked Image] And the Mindy-graemlin finally came in handy laugh

I'd read that. hyper
help

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. Sorry my response got lost along the way.
You’re welcome. And there was a lot of activity going on smile1

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
And sadly, it’s not all chocolate, huh?
Mmmmm. That reminds me... dessert.

EW: I'll try to behave better after my hiatus, but no guarantees.
ER: /either fears EW hiatus or that I'll keep up with my FDK/
Well, my hiatus is almost over. The only thing that might delay it is someone offering me a high paying job working 40 hours a week. /looks into the future/ Doesn't see anything on the horizon. frown Posting as usual soon enough, then.

ER: So, he likes their sanity, their husbands, their children?
EW: No, he likes to take those things from women.
ER: That doesn’t sound like it’s in the normal range of human behavior.
Lex didn't get where he got by acting 'normal'.

ER: Oh, on how to prevent getting crabs?
EW: Um... don't eat them?
ER: Umm…not those ones…
Would you recommend eating the other kind?

EW: I was thinking more along the lines of a college prof who taught her things he shouldn't have.
ER: Like cooking meth? Or the kind of effort that goes into an ‘A’ (on your clothes)?
Since this isn't a Breaking Bad fanfic, let's go with the latter.

EW: This part was actually so long many pages had to be cut to make it fit into one part.
ER: You could have split it in two? What harm could that have done? You already had a nice half-way mark in the part and I’m sure nobody would have minded two LnC free parts. Right? *crickets* Right?
After the last one, I didn't dare do two in a row.

EW: LOIS: I didn't sleep with Perry. And I certainly didn't sleep (or do anything else intimately) with Lex Luthor.
ER: Yes, sadly she never touched certain parts of him using her patella.
LOIS: Or my razor-edged spatula.

ER: Too much Kryptonite gas?
CLARK: Yeah. I was exposed to too much foul smelling gas.

ER: The drug was never meant to keep them interested in sex *after* they had sex for the first time.
EW: So after consummation of the relationship, pheromones no longer work?
ER: No, I just meant the drug doesn’t have any long-term effects. Fresh exposure is always required.
Every 48 hours.

ER: And you never know what a good lawyer could do when you got married to only one of the personalities.
EW: Allowing his other personalities to cheat?
ER: For example. Although, if they are not married or in a relationship, it wouldn’t be cheating. I do wonder what would happen if two people with a multiple personality disorder got into relationships with each other...That might be a fun laywer-drama story. Or a season-arc on a soap opera.
I'd be surprised if it hasn't been covered in one somewhere.

ER: What if they hadn't searched for that?
EW: Perhaps Brenda was so good that she had them all fooled.
ER: Or they had a computer to screen for people with the same mental profile as Lex…
DOCTOR Rogers: Here's another sex addict, put her name on the 'yes' list.

ER: No powerlines been available?
EW: Why would they tie him up with powerlines?
ER: For Lex to run into like he tried to in Phoenix.
But I want him alive.
LEX: dance I'm going to escape!
EW: I didn't say that.

ER: So they don’t have a confession they can use later on?
EW: Only the one that he created a clone.
ER: Is that legal?
LEX: It wasn’t banned at the time.
BENDER: [Linked Image]

ER: That's the going theory of what I meant.
ER: So, maybe he means that she was actually a he?
LEX: Okay, I killed her.

You’re welcome. And there was a lot of activity going on smile1
Yes. Lots to do here on the boards. smile

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

EW: I'll try to behave better after my hiatus, but no guarantees.
ER: /either fears EW hiatus or that I'll keep up with my FDK/
Yes.

The only thing that might delay it is someone offering me a high paying job working 40 hours a week. /looks into the future/ Doesn't see anything on the horizon.
[Linked Image]

Posting as usual soon enough, then.
So, best finish FDK soonish?

Would you recommend eating the other kind?
rotflol

After the last one, I didn't dare do two in a row.
laugh

LOIS: Or my razor-edged spatula.
But…but…but…how could she lick off the chocolate frosting from the spatula if it got razor edges?
LOIS: Seriously?

CLARK: Yeah. I was exposed to too much foul smelling gas.
clap

ER: Or they had a computer to screen for people with the same mental profile as Lex…
DOCTOR Rogers: Here's another sex addict, put her name on the 'yes' list.
laugh

But I want him alive.
LEX: dance I'm going to escape!
EW: I didn't say that.
Now, now. That’s not very nice of you.
CLARK: I don’t see a problem.

Quote:
ER: That's the going theory of what I meant.
ER: So, maybe he means that she was actually a he?
LEX: Okay, I killed her.
clap

Yes. Lots to do here on the boards.
Yes. Lots. /eyes RL/ wallbash

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard