Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

For those joining the party late here are the links so that you can catch up:

This series consists of the following: The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

And

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
While the episode was never one of my favorites I always loved the banter between the cast regarding Cat's pursuit of Arthur Chow.

Lois made one of her leaps of logic and challenged, “Okay. Who is he? You never do anything this drastic unless there's a man involved.”

Actually happy that Lois had guessed what she was doing, Cat proudly proclaimed, “As a matter of fact, I happen to be having lunch with Arthur Chow this afternoon.”

Jimmy was startled and said in an awed tone, “Whoa. He's even richer than Lex Luthor, isn't he?”

Cat sprawled back in her chair as if it were a throne as she said, “Second richest man in the world. We're on the same charity committee together and we're going over some last minute details for tomorrow night's "Magic of the Night" ball which I hope you're all planning to attend.” As she said this last she looked significantly around the room.

Thoughtfully, Clark asked, “Arthur Chow. Isn't he a little ... conservative for you?”

Cat smiled and said, “He and I have a lot in common.”

In reply, Lois quipped, “You mean those little green pieces of paper with dead presidents on them?”

Cat stifled a laugh as she said, “Ex … actly!”

Perry was finally catching on and asked, “Now wait a second. You're going to bamboozle this guy into thinking you're a straight arrow?”

With a sly look she replied, “That’s my plan.”

At her confirmation, Perry started to smile and said, “Heaven help him.” He looked around and said, “Now, who's up next? Biederman, how about that piece you were doing on Attention Deficit Disorder? Sounds like a real nineties disease. Biederman? You listening?” Clark started to snicker because it looked to him as though Biederman was giving an imitation of the disorder he was supposed to be writing about.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
While the episode was never one of my favorites I always loved the banter between the cast regarding Cat's pursuit of Arthur Chow.

Lois made one of her leaps of logic and challenged, “Okay. Who is he? You never do anything this drastic unless there's a man involved.”

Actually happy that Lois had guessed what she was doing, Cat proudly proclaimed, “As a matter of fact, I happen to be having lunch with Arthur Chow this afternoon.”

Jimmy was startled and said in an awed tone, “Whoa. He's even richer than Lex Luthor, isn't he?”

Cat sprawled back in her chair as if it were a throne as she said, “Second richest man in the world. We're on the same charity committee together and we're going over some last minute details for tomorrow night's "Magic of the Night" ball which I hope you're all planning to attend.” As she said this last she looked significantly around the room.

Thoughtfully, Clark asked, “Arthur Chow. Isn't he a little ... conservative for you?”

Cat smiled and said, “He and I have a lot in common.”

In reply, Lois quipped, “You mean those little green pieces of paper with dead presidents on them?”

Cat stifled a laugh as she said, “Ex … actly!”

Perry was finally catching on and asked, “Now wait a second. You're going to bamboozle this guy into thinking you're a straight arrow?”

With a sly look she replied, “That’s my plan.”

At her confirmation, Perry started to smile and said, “Heaven help him.” He looked around and said, “Now, who's up next? Biederman, how about that piece you were doing on Attention Deficit Disorder? Sounds like a real nineties disease. Biederman? You listening?” Clark started to snicker because it looked to him as though Biederman was giving an imitation of the disorder he was supposed to be writing about.

Mike

I have tried to stay as close as possible to the script as I can. I do add little enhancements here and there.

BTW: Next week, as I did for Halloween, I will be postiing a special Thanksgiving story on Wednesday in lieu of my regular posts. evil rotflol

Look for it. party

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard