Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Any comments?

What do you think of Clark and Lois' first meeting? What about Lois' opinion of Clark's ... assets?

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
She watched him leave and as he walked up the stairs she most definitely knew that it was his ass she had fantasized about all last night.

Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm...I'd be looking at that tight rear end too! devil I can't imagine how any version of Lois Lane manages to get any work done with that delicious body in such close proximity! grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
His eyes looked up and down her legs and he had to admit they were stunning legs. His mind wandered back to the conversation he had involuntarily overheard yesterday and he casually wondered if she was wearing a thong today, under that short skirt.
Perv Clark! devil

She watched him leave and as he walked up the stairs she most definitely knew that it was his ass she had fantasized about all last night.

Perv Lois! devil
This is going to be fun! evil

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie

Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm...I'd be looking at that tight rear end too! devil I can't imagine how any version of Lois Lane manages to get any work done with that delicious body in such close proximity! grin
Me neither.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
His eyes looked up and down her legs and he had to admit they were stunning legs. His mind wandered back to the conversation he had involuntarily overheard yesterday and he casually wondered if she was wearing a thong today, under that short skirt.
Perv Clark! devil

Perv Lois! devil
This is going to be fun! evil

Andreia
LOL. Yup, they are both checking out the other!

Next chapter soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
> reliable. Dependable,
> reliable Clark Kent.
> What a bore.

LOL

Framework4

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger