Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just to remind you ... this was only the second fanfic I'd ever written ... four years ago. Please be kind. Oh, and the end question from Chloe ... you never see Clark's explanation, but it does effect something further down the line.

TOC

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting that Clark had started developing powers, but then suddenly stopped. Jonathan and Martha noticed, but just kept watching...didn't ever wonder if the blue bracelet had something to do with it? Or did they guess, but leave it at that, because they saw it as protecting him?

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
Interesting that Clark had started developing powers, but then suddenly stopped.
In comic cannon he doesn't start developing powers till his mid to late teens and that's what I was going to go with, but someone pointed out (when I first posted the Prologue 4 years ago) that Clark DID have powers when Chloe showed up in Smallville. It's in Season 8 episode Abyss. So I wrote that it had only happened once or twice and Clark had never even noticed it.

Jonathan and Martha noticed, but just kept watching...didn't ever wonder if the blue bracelet had something to do with it? Or did they guess, but leave it at that, because they saw it as protecting him?
They had no idea where the powers came from, or what stopped them. They just classed it as a random occurrence and tried not to worry about it too much.

Chapter 2 up soon.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Great fun, loved the Lois over the phone bit.

Framework4

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard