KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

For those joining the party late here are the links so that you can catch up:

This series started with The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Next was Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style followed that.

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style was next.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Yahoo! I'm back!

Perry had been trying to use his influence as Editor-in-Chief to cut through some of the bureaucracy. “No, they're being very closed mouthed. Ben Bradlee used to call it 'non-denial' denials.” He was concerned for her safety still and looking around he asked, “You going to be all right?”

Love this reference to The Washington Post's incredible former Editor.

Cat stood there just looking at Lois for a time, judging her sincerity and eventually she started to smile and turned away to return to her desk satisfied that she had gotten Lois to finally admit to a fault. Finally she admitted that she wasn’t Superwoman. She had fears like everyone else. Somehow that was a comfort to Cat. It brought Lois down closer to her level.

Always loved this scene. Its one of the reasons why I found Cat's character quite easy to get along with.

Back in the states Lois and Jimmy had been busy on the phone calling the State Department and anyone else they could think of. They had finally gotten through to the Rain Forest Consortium and presented their evidence. In the meantime the MPD had arrived and collected Barbara Trevino and the weapon that she had tried to shoot Lois with.

As soon as the RFC was enlightened about Trevino’s activities they contacted Brazil and cancelled the contract with Hobbs Mining.

Glad you brought this out.

“Clark, honey, wherever we are, as long as we are together, that’s home for me. Besides, your apartment always felt more homey than mine did. Stop and think, when we had work nights, where did we usually end up? Your apartment. When we had movie nights where did we have them? Your apartment. Whenever I was frazzled and needed to feel safe and protected, where did I come? To you and your apartment. Do I need to go on?”

This is so true. If I had to chose where to live, it would be Clark's place in a heartbeat. Lois' apartment was never that comfortable or welcoming to me. Can any of us FoLC's imagine writing on her couches? razz

“Oh, are you saying that I’m enough for you?”

“Shut up and make love to me.”

Newlyweds!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Welcome back!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yahoo! I'm back!

Perry had been trying to use his influence as Editor-in-Chief to cut through some of the bureaucracy. “No, they're being very closed mouthed. Ben Bradlee used to call it 'non-denial' denials.” He was concerned for her safety still and looking around he asked, “You going to be all right?”[/quote

Love this reference to The Washington Post's incredible former Editor.

Oh, so that’s who that is.

Cat stood there just looking at Lois for a time, judging her sincerity and eventually she started to smile and turned away to return to her desk satisfied that she had gotten Lois to finally admit to a fault. Finally she admitted that she wasn’t Superwoman. She had fears like everyone else. Somehow that was a comfort to Cat. It brought Lois down closer to her level.

Always loved this scene. Its one of the reasons why I found Cat's character quite easy to get along with.

This was in the script. In future episodes I am taking some artiatic license and adding to the script.

Back in the states Lois and Jimmy had been busy on the phone calling the State Department and anyone else they could think of. They had finally gotten through to the Rain Forest Consortium and presented their evidence. In the meantime the MPD had arrived and collected Barbara Trevino and the weapon that she had tried to shoot Lois with.

As soon as the RFC was enlightened about Trevino’s activities they contacted Brazil and cancelled the contract with Hobbs Mining.

Glad you brought this out.

It wasn’t stressed enough in the episode.

“Clark, honey, wherever we are, as long as we are together, that’s home for me. Besides, your apartment always felt more homey than mine did. Stop and think, when we had work nights, where did we usually end up? Your apartment. When we had movie nights where did we have them? Your apartment. Whenever I was frazzled and needed to feel safe and protected, where did I come? To you and your apartment. Do I need to go on?”

This is so true. If I had to chose where to live, it would be Clark's place in a heartbeat. Lois' apartment was never that comfortable or welcoming to me. Can any of us FoLC's imagine writing on her couches? razz

Some episodes demand that the other apartment remain available.

“Oh, are you saying that I’m enough for you?”

“Shut up and make love to me.”

Newlyweds!

Some things will never change!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard