Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Bah! Humbug! Did Lois and Clark think they were entitled to happy holidays, just because they got married? This yuletide is going to have some serious undertow, and Mr. and Mrs. Kent will be lucky if they just get coal in their stockings!

Perhaps the villains decide to spend time with Superman during the holidays. Perhaps the Lanes (because of course it's the Lanes) are reviving old family dramas again, and can't agree on who should go to visit whom, etc. Or, maybe it's the Kents' turn to provide a dysfunctional Christmas. (What? It could happen!) Lex comes back! Someone drinks too much eggnog! Nobody gets the presents they wanted, and the Daily Planet prints that No, Virginia There Is No Santa Clause!

While you're making our heroes completely miserable, here are some rules to follow:

RULES:
1. Beautiful weather (because nothing ruins Christmas like a clear, crisp day without a storm-cloud in the sky, right?)
2. Our protagonist(s) must be out of town or travelling. No Metropolis, no Smallville.
3. Set S4 or later.

So, that's it! Get writing, get posting, and go nuttier than a fruitcake with it! cool

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
So could a super ultra challenge be that Lois has her best Christmas ever while Clark has his worst (or vice versa)? Each character would have to follow the first two rules of their own challenge. Rule three would be "Set S4 or later." The real challenge would be to come up with a way for one of the characters to have their best Christmas ever while being away from their spouse. (The two could not be together, since one must be in Metropolis or Smallville, and the other is not allowed to be in either of those locations.)

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, isn't there usually an Ultra Super Hard Awesome challenge?

And I need to ask ... does it fulfill the challenge if something bad does happen ... but there's a happy ending? Just the last paragraph or so ... the rest is not quite a happy?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard