6 Hattie and the Main Street Bomber
7 Hattie and Mr. X

Last edited by KenJ; 11/01/14 05:57 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a great themed Halloween! Loved all the costume ideas you came up with. If this keeps up, people are going to think that Kam-El and UW2 only show up on Halloween! clap Yea for them rescuing the trick-or-treaters from the bullies.

frown that JJ is so down on himself. I'm glad he grows out of that. Naughty Naughty for Lucy and Jimmy not helping him get over these self-confidence issues. But some parents can be blind to what their kids go through, especially if they didn't go through it themselves. They might thinking telling him that "If you only lost weight you could look nice" (THAT never helps, trust me.) instead of telling him what Hattie says. Yea! for Hattie being a good friend.

I think it's okay for Lara to tell Hattie that Jon doesn't like her for more than a friend. It happens.

Another hot Halloween? Is Luthor trying to set up his nuclear plant again?

I'm surprised that Lois and Clark can even think about being intimate with house guests in the house (let alone 4 extra sets of super ears). I can see why dressing up as Lara (his birth mom) wouldn't turn Clark on. peep Wise move to shift to Jedi costume.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/31/14 02:00 PM. Reason: clarification

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eighteen children! thud No way!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
What a great themed Halloween! Loved all the costume ideas you came up with. If this keeps up, people are going to think that Kam-El and UW2 only show up on Halloween! clap Yea for them rescuing the trick-or-treaters from the bullies.

They are young yet. If Lois and Clark hadn’t had to be there, they would have dealt with the problem. From the sounds, they determined that Jon and Lara could handle it.

frown that JJ is so down on himself. I'm glad he grows out of that. Naughty Naughty for Lucy and Jimmy not helping him get over these self-confidence issues. But some parents can be blind to what their kids go through, especially if they didn't go through it themselves. They might thinking telling him that "If you only lost weight you could look nice" (THAT never helps, trust me.) instead of telling him what Hattie says. Yea! for Hattie being a good friend.

Yes, Hattie is a jewel in the rough. We find out just how much in her trilogy.

I think it's okay for Lara to tell Hattie that Jon doesn't like her for more than a friend. It happens.

Lara doesn’t know if Hattie is the one for Jon or not. He has always liked Hattie and they do spend a LOT of time together, but he hasn’t said anything to Lara one way or another. Best to just say what she knows as fact – He isn’t seeing anyone else.

Another hot Halloween? Is Luthor trying to set up his nuclear plant again?

No, Indian Summers happen.

I'm surprised that Lois and Clark can even think about being intimate with house guests in the house (let alone 4 extra sets of super ears). I can see why dressing up as Lara (his birth mom) wouldn't turn Clark on. peep Wise move to shift to Jedi costume.

The room next to theirs is an office/nursery as needed. The other bedroom on the second floor is reserved for parents, when they visit. The kids have rooms on the third floor.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Eighteen children! thud No way!

I think you misunderstood. He wasn't saying that they would be trying for 18 children, he was simply reporting the fact that there are families of that size NB: The Dugger clan of "18 Kids and Counting" fame.

Last edited by KenJ; 11/01/14 06:01 PM.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok. Nice to see Hattie and company again.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard