Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Kerth
Kerth
Okay. So just another fyi, the fire's been put out and my family and I are all doing well (besides the fact that I'm not feeling well this week). So I'm getting back into normal schedule and I'll probably post within the week. grin Thanks for the concern everyone!

Last edited by Mouserocks; 10/16/14 05:12 PM.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Glad to hear you're okay, Mouse. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Mrs. L! So glad to know school is almost complete. Please feel free to check in with us whenever. Your comments are quite welcome ... not to mention fun!

AnnieB Hope school elections are done soon and RL returns to a sembalance of normal.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LWhite
(Have suddenly decided to 'introduce' myself. Lurking is difficult to escape...)

Exams. Exams keep me busy.

I've heard that they end somewhere down the line?
I've heard that graduation tends to cure most cases of exams. Good luck!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hello LWhite, and welcome to the MB.

Good luck with your studies, and when you are between courses or just have a few minutes to spare, we're here. Please do join us as time permits. smile

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome smile!!!

Good luck on the exams--and when you need a break, come and say "hi" and chat again.

I lurked for about a year before signing up and posting...you'll love it here wink

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/29/14 11:19 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Wow, you all have very busy lives. Feel like a slacker:)

Um, I stay busy by working (live off regular hours, family has fun off overtime. Gotta get that o/t). Then union work, looking after fellow employees...then family stuff. Making sure wife doesn't over work herself between takinh care of the kids and her going back to school.

Did we find out if exams end? Wife would like to know. Lots of time spent lurking on this site in between all activities. (Well, this and castle reruns...and the new flash show.)

Um, if you all don't mind, prayers to all that need it. Hopefully I'm not the only one who finds joy reading all these stories.

Goodnight. (Yay SF Giants!)

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Tailee, I, for one, am very grateful for any prayers made on my or my son's behalf. Thank you. smile

And do exams end? Not for me -- at least not until I retire. I went from taking exams to writing, proctoring, and grading them. And having been on both sides of them, I must admit that it is indeed better to give than to receive.

But for you, LWhite, there probably will come an end to them. Hang in there.

Joy,
Lynn

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Props to Lynn and lwhite and everyone else who keep educating themselves. That drive is pretty amazing.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just two more days until the silly season (aka election season) is over. I'm sick of politics. The candidates act like second-graders on the playground, except with more money and less maturity. (I actually heard one candidate tell another: "I know you are, but what am I?")

The silly season is mostly over, my garden is planted (and well-watered, thanks to a nice storm), and my boss is an idiot, so I am occupying myself with writing. Hopefully, I will soon have another chapter of Panem ready for posting.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard