Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Nominate what stories you'd like to read for our fanfic club in November. If you have a fanfic in mind that you'd like to nominate, please post the title of the story, the name of the author, and a link to it on the Archive.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've read the long story a couple of times before and the short one sounded like a fun read.

Goodnight Metropolis 40Kb by Peabody
They both want to wait up for Clark, but it's late, and Lois Lane Kent finds she must use all her skills in negotiation and misdirection to get her young daughter, Marta (who is just as talented in these areas), ready for bed. A charming "FoLC lullaby."

Above Alt Else 532Kb by SunRei
An alternate universe retelling of the fateful meeting between Clark Kent and Lois Lane. The tale begins the day they meet at the Daily Planet and how fate, flight, and fancy shape how they grow from there. If you think you know the secret, think again...

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Halloween 218Kb, by Nan Smith

The day after the events in the episode "Blackout in Metropolis" is Halloween, and Lois reflects on what the events of the previous day mean. Does anyone, especially Clark, really think of her as a good friend, after the things that have happened in the last year? When she goes to report on the Mayor's Annual Halloween Party, she gets a chance to find out about Clark's friendship for her, and hers for him, in a most unexpected way.

A Walk in the Dark 56Kb, by Nan Smith

When a super-hero has a bad day ... he *really* has a bad day.

Last edited by KateB; 10/20/14 07:46 PM.

KateB
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
You can check out our November poll now.

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
The two stories that were selected for this month were A Walk in the Dark by Nan Smith and Halloween by Nan Smith.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, LLF. I'll download those to my Nook. Now, if I can only scrape together the time to read them...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Threads for our two stories of the month have been created, so feel free to discuss them whenever you are ready.

A Walk in the Dark by Nan Smith

Halloween by Nan Smith

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard