OP Offline
Pulitzer

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
The implications of her words and the tone of her voice served to send his blood rushing south and she smiled at the effect she was having on him.

The Honeymoon continues ... love

Her expression was one of exasperation at his ‘joke' as she replied, "I'll relax when Winninger's no longer a problem." She clutched her coat closer, not necessarily from the cold, "He called me. He's threatening to talk to the media."

This scene was always one of my favorites where none of the regular actors are involved. Loved the coat she wore!

Her thoughts drifted back to the pheromone incident and she wondered if she could pull a Cat and take Clark into the copy room.

Now that's funny!

"Well, my partner happens to be my husband. He prefers if I don't conduct interviews with men alone."

Hey, tell me she said that because Winninger is such a ladies' man? Since when does Lois Lane not conduct interviews with men by herself?

As the cab was pulling to the curb Clark remembered an appointment. After Clark paid the cab he turned to Lois and said, "Look, I just remembered, Superman is supposed to be speaking at Career Day at an elementary school in," he checked his watch, "Five minutes."

I was wondering how you were going to set up Winninger's murder, especially with Superman right there.

The light of fanaticism came into his eyes as he said, "Barbara Trevino is going to sell all of us and the Ozone Layer straight down the river, and destroy our chances for increased male potency."

Only Elliot Gould could make this entire scene believable. lol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

The main point is that Clark was concerned because of Winninger's reputation as a WOLF! He trusts Lois, he didn't trust Winninger.

I agree, Elliot Gould was perfect for the part.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard