Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#83146 11/17/11 11:25 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Welcome back, Nan. Glad you are still working on this story.

Christmas in Smallville should be a time of presents, snow, good food, and lots of love. A murder in town is not expected. Especially after Clark has lost all his powers. Something tells me that this is going to be a series of cliff-hangers knit into a story. Lois with a diamond she must hide from Lex and the boys, Jack & Denny, becoming model citizens are a few of the surprises. You have all kinds of twists in this story that leaves me wanting to read more. I have always loved the fact that Lois was Clark/Superman's biggest cheerleader since she has known from the beginning just who Charlie/Clark/Superman is when he is in civilian clothes. And she loved him regardless of his name or appearance. Nice beginning to a story!

Pat

#83147 11/17/11 12:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
dance Smallville's back! dance

Martha is such the great mom, even with her foster kids (Jack & Denny)! Can she come over and help me with my wild ones? laugh

So, the proposal didn't seem real until Lois got the ring? :rolleyes: Oh, Lois. Don't go telling Clark that. Agree with Pat, it will be fun hiding that ring from Lex.

I was worried when they couldn't reach Rachel. Glad to hear she was out working the dead body, not one herself.

I can't remember how Clark lost his powers. Nan, can you post a link to the TOC when you've got so much time between postings? So we can got back and refresh our memories easier?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#83148 11/17/11 02:46 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I posted the link to the TOC at the top of the part.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#83149 11/19/11 04:23 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#83150 11/19/11 10:24 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Nan:
I posted the link to the TOC at the top of the part.

Nan
Thanks. That was most helpful in refreshing my memory. smile1 Posting Part 12 in 1211? grovel

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#83151 11/20/11 12:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww... they're engaged! Once Lex finds out, that will be a blow! His level of obsession with Lois is downright frightening.

Clark, powerless? How soon will he get his powers back? Guess I'll just have to read and find out!

#83152 11/22/11 08:23 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yahoo! Smallville is back! Nice to know Lois and Clark are engaged.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#83153 08/05/12 01:54 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm so keen to see this story continue... how's it coming along?

#83154 02/17/14 09:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that you have finished the Vampire Murders, any chance you will get back to this?

Thanks

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

#83155 02/18/14 05:52 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Now that the Vampire Murders are done, I will definitely resume with Smallville. However, we are in the middle of a move to North Texas and I am swamped with all the details of the move, including getting my conservatorship of my brother, Jim, transferred to Texas as well. I hate legal details. They're a headache.

Once there, I plan to resume Smallville and finish it. Hopefully I'll again have time to write more on other stories as well. The house closes at the end of March, so after that, once we again have an internet connection, expect more parts of Smallville.

Nan

#83156 02/18/14 09:47 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Nan:
Now that the Vampire Murders are done, I will definitely resume with Smallville. However, we are in the middle of a move to North Texas and I am swamped with all the details of the move, including getting my conservatorship of my brother, Jim, transferred to Texas as well. I hate legal details. They're a headache.

Once there, I plan to resume Smallville and finish it. Hopefully I'll again have time to write more on other stories as well. The house closes at the end of March, so after that, once we again have an internet connection, expect more parts of Smallville.

Nan
hyper

Good luck with your move!

VirginiaR.
---
#83157 02/22/14 10:25 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Definitely good luck with your move. Those are not easy (having moved 8 times myself). Glad to hear you have not given up on Smallville.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

#83158 02/22/14 12:13 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Good luck on the move.

hyper Smallville is coming back. I like this set of stories. It was one of my earlier reads in Lois and Clark fan fiction.

John Pack Lambert
#83159 04/03/14 10:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that you have finished the Vampire Murders, any chance you will get back to this?

Thanks

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

#83160 04/06/14 10:15 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Hi, Mike,

Yes, I will be getting back to Smallville in the near future. We are just finishing the last details of packing up everything and throwing out tons of junk. We leave for Texas on Tuesday with my brother, four cats, two dogs and a trailer. I hope to be there in time to catch the Kerths on Saturday, but that is always subject to the whims of fortune.

In any case, once we are up and running, I'll get back to finishing up Smallville. I promised readers when I started it that I would finish. It's a point of obligation on my part not to leave a story unfinished. I hate it when others do that to me, and I won't do it to my readers unless I have no other choice (like stepping in front of a truck or something).

Wish us luck. We have a lot of things to do to make the new house the way we want it, but at least we're almost out of California and into Texas.

Nan

#83161 04/06/14 12:24 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Nan,

We can wait (wait a minute, am I saying that?). You get what you need done first but I am (for one) am very glad you intend to continue writing the Smallville story.

Good luck and be well

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
I hope Nan that you're doing fine and you'll manage to go back to "Smallville" soon. Your faithful readers are looking forward to the treat.

All the best to you and your family.

Last edited by KateB; 10/20/14 08:18 PM.

KateB
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Smallville update.

I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I'm starting to work on the story again. Things are still a little hectic. A Texas guardianship requires that I find employment for my brother if I can, which I am involved in right now, however I have been reading through the story and trying to get my mind into writing mode again. With luck I'll be able to start posting soon.

Nan

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well I sure am!

Are you really back or just finishing up Smallville?

I have missed your writing and story telling.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm with Mike on this. If you write it, I'll read it, Nan. hyper

Good luck in your job search.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard