Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

The lack of concern over how Luthor was able to duplicate Lois's apartment has always bothered me.

This series started with The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Next was Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style followed that.

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style was next.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hey!

Good story! Especially like the filler about Lex making a complete duplicate of her apartment. Totally sleazy.

"When I saw that I nearly freaked out. How dare he invade my privacy like that! I noted what was there and apparently he had people break in while we were in Smallville. He sent people in and they must have taken measurements and pictures so that they could duplicate everything, even the books on my bookshelf. It makes me furious to think of some sleezeball pawing through my lingerie. I haven't been in that apartment very much since we got back, just enough to move what I've needed and take care of the fish. Your apartment always seemed more like home to me so this is where we settled. Anyhow, if he'd do something like that, what else has he done?

It always surprised me that she didn't knock him out. mad

"Anyhow, about my old apartment. It's still there. The lease is still active." She looked around at Martha and Jonathan and then back to Clark, "It's a two bedroom and if we lived there then your parents would have their own bedroom."

This is your solution we discussed via PM. Well played. Many people forget that Lois' apartment is a two bedroom, because in the beginning, Lucy was splitting the rent with her.

A look of pure fury occupied her visage, "Wow, I'm so glad we moved here as soon as we got back from Smallville. You're the only one that's going to see me naked from now on. That does it. We are going to take that scumbag down if it's the last thing I do. Did you remove them?"

Yeccch!!! razz

"Here's another piece of the puzzle. Remember the Toasters? Toni Taylor?"

Lois had a sour expression as she replied, "I remember you kissing Toni Taylor."

"Oh, come on, Lois. I only did that so that you could get out without her seeing you."

"She sure looked like she was enjoying it. I know how she felt. I've been on the receiving end of those kisses of yours for a while now."

"Lois, I didn't kiss her because I wanted to and truthfully your kisses are much better."

"They'd better be, buster. You're treading on very thin ice with this one."

The banter between them on this was too funny!

Turning to Bill, Lois said, "Okay, it was Lex Luthor. The first charges are home invasion, invasion of my privacy, illegal monitoring and illegal wiretap. Of course those are chump change and with the kind of lawyers he has available he could get out of them. We need something heavy duty and enough proof to make it stick."

You gotta love Bill! They may be a pain, but he appreciates what they do for him and the MPD!!!! rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Having Lois on the team investigating Luthor early on is going to be very interesting. Events are going to be more and more different as we get close to the end of Season 1.

I always wondered why Lois didn’t freak out more about the duplicate of her apartment. And I like the idea of them moving back to Lois’s place.

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Hey!

Good story! Especially like the filler about Lex making a complete duplicate of her apartment. Totally sleazy.

"When I saw that I nearly freaked out. How dare he invade my privacy like that! I noted what was there and apparently he had people break in while we were in Smallville. He sent people in and they must have taken measurements and pictures so that they could duplicate everything, even the books on my bookshelf. It makes me furious to think of some sleezeball pawing through my lingerie. I haven't been in that apartment very much since we got back, just enough to move what I've needed and take care of the fish. Your apartment always seemed more like home to me so this is where we settled. Anyhow, if he'd do something like that, what else has he done?

It always surprised me that she didn't knock him out. mad

She had to hold her anger in check for a couple of reasons. First, she was more worried about Clark than she was mad and second, she had to get out of there. She coupldn’t afford to let him hold her captive.

"Anyhow, about my old apartment. It's still there. The lease is still active." She looked around at Martha and Jonathan and then back to Clark, "It's a two bedroom and if we lived there then your parents would have their own bedroom."

This is your solution we discussed via PM. Well played. Many people forget that Lois' apartment is a two bedroom, because in the beginning, Lucy was splitting the rent with her.

There were too many scenes that took place in that apartment to be able to relocate them.

A look of pure fury occupied her visage, "Wow, I'm so glad we moved here as soon as we got back from Smallville. You're the only one that's going to see me naked from now on. That does it. We are going to take that scumbag down if it's the last thing I do. Did you remove them?"

Yeccch!!! razz

Some people will go to extremes to satisfy their lusts.

"Here's another piece of the puzzle. Remember the Toasters? Toni Taylor?"

Lois had a sour expression as she replied, "I remember you kissing Toni Taylor."

"Oh, come on, Lois. I only did that so that you could get out without her seeing you."

"She sure looked like she was enjoying it. I know how she felt. I've been on the receiving end of those kisses of yours for a while now."

"Lois, I didn't kiss her because I wanted to and truthfully your kisses are much better."

"They'd better be, buster. You're treading on very thin ice with this one."

The banter between them on this was too funny!

None of this was in the script as I am sure you are aware. It was fun to write.

Turning to Bill, Lois said, "Okay, it was Lex Luthor. The first charges are home invasion, invasion of my privacy, illegal monitoring and illegal wiretap. Of course those are chump change and with the kind of lawyers he has available he could get out of them. We need something heavy duty and enough proof to make it stick."

You gotta love Bill! They may be a pain, but he appreciates what they do for him and the MPD!!!! rotflol

Bill would never admit it, but he really likes Lois and Clark, especially now that the two are married. He has seen Lois lose some of her prickliness.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by DebbieG
Having Lois on the team investigating Luthor early on is going to be very interesting. Events are going to be more and more different as we get close to the end of Season 1.

I always wondered why Lois didn’t freak out more about the duplicate of her apartment. And I like the idea of them moving back to Lois’s place.

Yes, as we get further into this the deviations will become greater. The entire dynamic is effected my their marriage.

I just sent off "Ides of Metropolis" for beta and am starting on "Foundling". "Foundling" is going to be an even greater challenge than "Ides" was. I plan to make significant changes.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard