Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Above Alt Else by SunRei
An alternate universe retelling of the fateful meeting between Clark Kent and Lois Lane. The tale begins the day they meet at the Daily Planet and how fate, flight, and fancy shape how they grow from there. If you think you know the secret, think again...

I read this story years ago and had wanted to read it again for a long time, but I couldn't remember the title. I finally found the story I was looking for and re-read it recently. Re-reading it I was reminded of why I enjoyed it so much the first time I read it. It's a great story. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just happened onto this list. dance

Some of these titles I have in mobi and epub formats, notably the two titles by Female Hawk, Corrina. wave

I have downloaded all of the titles listed and now have M.L. Thompson's Without a Superman trilogy compiled as a single file which I will be prepping as an e-book. clap

I have Missy Gallant's Stranger Pentology compiled and will produce an e-book of it in that form as well. evil

I will also be converting each of the other titles. love Some of the shorter stories I may compile into anthologies.

Anyone interested in having these in e-book format, simply send me an e-mail and I will send it to you as soon as they are ready. party

Caveat - Due to the sheer volume, it will take some time to produce all of these files. Some of them I have already done some work on, but most are in raw txt form and will require some work.

I will be adding a book cover and some other graphics. evil

Last edited by KenJ; 10/22/14 12:47 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've started prepping the first book.

Each book will run approximately 1000 pages.

The first book will consist of the following:

24 Hours
50 First revelations
Above Alt Else
Accused
and
An Extraordinary Man.

Last edited by KenJ; 10/24/14 06:33 PM.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
At this point I have compiled 3 volumes which are comprised of about 15 stories. Each runs to about 1000 pages. I have not converted them to epub or mobi as yet since I have had no requests. Even if no one else wants them they will wind up on my Kindle.

kj
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
Me! Me! Me!

Seriously, many of them are in the .mobi format but having them altogether would be nice to be able to jump around reading.

Thanks

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Now that the Kerths are over I've started reading some older fics again. Recently I've read:

A Shot in the Dark by Sheila Harper
Lois and Clark have been married for a few months, but marriage certainly hasn't cooled the passion between them. As they discuss their plans for a weekend together, a shocking interruption occurs that will change their lives forever, and it takes all the love and determination and creativity they possess (as well as some helpful suggestions from their mothers) to put their lives back together. Be warned: The story starts with a serious WHAM, and the resolution of the A plot contains a little bit of violence (a very little bit).

I read this story years ago and enjoyed it, so I decided to reread it.

Backwards by CarolM
In a world where it seems everything is backwards, some things remain the same.

This was a fun little story featuring the meeting of Clark Lane & Lois Kent

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard