Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258709 10/09/14 06:26 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Finally got to one from one of our main character's points of view! Hope you all enjoyed!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Two quotes this time, but they go together.

I like the introspection Clark takes on Lois's disparaging comment and how it leads from if Lois will protect the father whom she hates 95% of the time, maybe she'd someday do it for me. clap Very Awwww.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Do I want a partner who would protect someone she cares about if she found out about their secret?

“Yes, I do,” I say. And for once, that’s not a lie, not an omission, not even an evasion.

It’s the complete and absolute truth.

Having someone like that in Clark's corner is more valuable than gold. Great job Ant-K! I can 'hear' his voice perfectly.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks, Virginia and Morgana! I did have to use two quotes this time, but I decided it was best to put in Lois's for background, just to let everyone know where Clark's quote was coming from! smile And glad that Clark's voice came through -- hard to tell for sure if it does in less than 500 words, but they're fun to do anyway!

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard