It's time to dust off your Lois and Clark scripts in an attempt to take an old plot and make it better. What if instead of everything going wrong, everything went right? Take that episode with Lois acting like a damsel in distress (cough, cough, RfaS) and have HER save the day! She captures Menken and has Lex Luthor arrested for brandishing an unlicensed weapon. Instead of being the lunkhead we know he can't help himself from being, what if Clark actually LISTENED to what Jimmy was saying about the plot of Lois's novel and didn't make Wanda think he was her bad ex-boyfriend, therefore not allowing Lex to walk away with his befuddled fiancee (Double Jeopardy). I'm sure there are at least 87 twists (or untwists) to make episodes turn out the way we were begging for them to when we first watched them. Seize the power and make it happen!

Rules:
1. No clones allowed (i.e. can't fix the problem using clones), even if clones were part of the episode's plot originally. Although, IMO, clones make more trouble than they're worth.
2. Only characters from episode can be used. (i.e. Martha and Jonathan can't save the day, if they weren't in Metropolis during PML, you can't bring them in... to do what, I have no idea.)
3. No time or inter-dimensional travel allowed (unless already a part of the episode). In other words, only time or inter-dimension travel to the eras and places that were included in the episode originally, if it had time or dimensional travel originally.

Ready? Set? Get writing and set everything right!

This is the 2014 Monthly Challenge Challenge for November 2014. Please start posting your results on November 1! Don't forget to submit it to Labrat over on the Archives (or directly if the link still isn't working) after you finish posting.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/05/14 08:42 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.