Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments go here.

Those of you coming late to the party, this series started with Green, Green Glow of Home - Matchmaker Style which can be found in the archive.

This series started with The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Next was Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style followed that.

Last edited by KenJ; 09/26/14 11:24 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And the party continues! hyper

Doctor Jerri McCorkle, a department psychiatrist, came in and sat down opposite Clark at a table. She pulled out a notebook and started taking notes and they spoke.

This might have been nice to see during the show. When Dr. McCorkle was introduced to Lois, there was always the feeling that a scene between her and Clark was missing, thanks for adding it.

“Where was Bobby?”

Mystified, Bill asked, “Bobby, who?”

“Bobby Bigmouth, he’s one of our snitches. He works at the Fifth Street Mission. If he’d been there, he’d have recognized Clark and called me. I’m gonna have to give him a piece of my mind next time I see him.”

Neat tie-in! Bobby is going to get an earful from Lois! He have to make up for it by providing information free of charge! grin

Lois knew that she would have to provide cover for Clark. She searched her memory for something, anything that she could say that would protect his secret. Finally she remembered, “He got knocked down by a car and hit his head! But that was the day before yesterday.”

There you go Lois! Keep thinking on your feet!

Understanding a wife’s anxiety for her husband, in reply Doctor McCorkle said, “Clark needs to be in familiar places, surrounded by familiar people, and do familiar things. It should all come back to him in time. Be patient with him.”

Bill couldn’t resist a parting shot at Lois, “That’s asking a lot, doc.”

Lois was very defensive as she said, “Bill, things are different now. I’m different now. He’s my husband. I can be patient.”

The banter between Lois and Henderson was priceless in this scene. It is a pity the guy who played him got another acting job! It would have been fun to watch them spar on camera if he had become a semi-regular throughout the series.

Pushing Cat away he looked at Lois apologetically and said, “I don’t believe a word of it. I may not remember much, but I do know that I wouldn’t cheat on my wife.”

Cat was crestfallen, “Oh, she told you, huh?”

“Of course she told me and I believe her.”

“Rats. Oh, well. Can’t blame a girl for trying.”

Oh Cat, what are we going to do with you! eek

No mention of Luthor ....what is that snake in the grass up to?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
And the party continues! hyper

Doctor Jerri McCorkle, a department psychiatrist, came in and sat down opposite Clark at a table. She pulled out a notebook and started taking notes and they spoke.

This might have been nice to see during the show. When Dr. McCorkle was introduced to Lois, there was always the feeling that a scene between her and Clark was missing, thanks for adding it.

Most of this was actually in the script, but must have been left on the cutting room floor.

“Where was Bobby?”

Mystified, Bill asked, “Bobby, who?”

“Bobby Bigmouth, he’s one of our snitches. He works at the Fifth Street Mission. If he’d been there, he’d have recognized Clark and called me. I’m gonna have to give him a piece of my mind next time I see him.”

Neat tie-in! Bobby is going to get an earful from Lois! He have to make up for it by providing information free of charge! grin

This was a little add in that I made.

Lois knew that she would have to provide cover for Clark. She searched her memory for something, anything that she could say that would protect his secret. Finally she remembered, “He got knocked down by a car and hit his head! But that was the day before yesterday.”

There you go Lois! Keep thinking on your feet!

This was actually in the episode, I just gave it a different reason.

Understanding a wife’s anxiety for her husband, in reply Doctor McCorkle said, “Clark needs to be in familiar places, surrounded by familiar people, and do familiar things. It should all come back to him in time. Be patient with him.”

Bill couldn’t resist a parting shot at Lois, “That’s asking a lot, doc.”

Lois was very defensive as she said, “Bill, things are different now. I’m different now. He’s my husband. I can be patient.”

The banter between Lois and Henderson was priceless in this scene. It is a pity the guy who played him got another acting job! It would have been fun to watch them spar on camera if he had become a semi-regular throughout the series.

This I had to change from the episode, for obvious reasons.

Pushing Cat away he looked at Lois apologetically and said, “I don’t believe a word of it. I may not remember much, but I do know that I wouldn’t cheat on my wife.”

Cat was crestfallen, “Oh, she told you, huh?”

“Of course she told me and I believe her.”

“Rats. Oh, well. Can’t blame a girl for trying.”

Oh Cat, what are we going to do with you! eek

Cat knows just how good Clark is. If there is a chance …

No mention of Luthor ....what is that snake in the grass up to?

Just wait.

Last edited by KenJ; 10/06/14 10:26 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard