Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
peep Crawling out from my hole to post.
Comments? Was Dr. Leeks room as you expected?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. What an all round fantastic chapter. I was completely distressed, along with Clark, about the clones. But then they kissed ... and then progressed through the night to an 'almost' revelation, then cuddling in bed, and Clark really letting slip how he felt when they woke, and then ended in a real revelation and a really hot kiss.

Fantastic.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm glad to see this story being updated again. This was a great chapter, especially Clark's reaction to the clones and the fact that Lois found out that he's Superman.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad to see this story again! Great surprise on a Sunday. No need to hide behind a barrier, I was positively glad to read this entry.

Clark shook off her hand. “I need to get out,” he said in a panic. “I can’t...this has to stop.”

It is not often that the Man of Steel has his life so utterly turned upside down. This is all of Jonathan and Martha's worst nightmare for their son come to realization. Dissection indeed. Now the haunting question comes into play; what to do about the clones?

Clark stopped pacing and went back to the window. “Telepathy, I guess. The clones each sent me their life story, nothing but torture and pain streaming into my head all at once. Each pleading with me to end it, but I can’t, Lois. I can’t kill them, they’re a part of me,” Clark turned back to look at her, pain written all over his face. He stared at her, as if frozen; his only movement was to slowly reach up and remove his glasses. “Superman can’t kill anyone.”

Excellent reveal. Its not often that Clark gets to tell Lois himself that he is Superman and oh, what a heartbreaking way for him to do it. frown.

Shall await the final installment on this wonderful story at your pleasure.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow - a lot sure happened in this chapter. It's got to be Lex behind the cloning. How did he get a Superman tissue sample?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very affecting chapter. The clone room was horrifying, and that came through clearly. You captured Clark’s emotional state perfectly. Lois’s response was great too — understanding instead of getting angry.

I’m looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard