Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258288 09/14/14 10:12 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Please leave some thoughts. This was supposed to represent the kind of thing you fantasize will happen when you are secretly in love with someone. I know I used to imagine this kind of situation happening when I was a teenager/young twenties. Unfortunately it never did.

Although, now I think about it ... my first date with my hubby ended in an encounter on a couch ... although he was tickling me rather than kissing me. (I seriously expected it to turn into a kiss *sigh* but it didn't, he saved that for the door.)

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a great date story. When I invited my future husband over to my apartment for a date, we ended up making out in the kitchen rather than mixing drinks for everybody else. Memories! love

Lois was resting her head on his shoulder. Knowing that it wouldn't be overstepping the bounds of their friendship he lifted his arm and brought it round her shoulders then let her rest down against his shoulder once more. When Lois came over to watch movies, this was always the bit he enjoyed the most. Every movie had a part when she snuggled up under his arm.

Awww, the image is first and foremost in my mind!

Clark curled his hand around Lois' far shoulder and she glanced up at him, smiling, when he hugged her close. He returned her 'platonic' smile. She returned her attention to the movie, but he continued to look down at her. His heart beat erratically. It was always affected, by a smile from Lois, in this way. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt which accented her curves so there was little chance of his heart slowing soon.

T-shirts and jeans are the perfect clothes to relax in. Saturday Night for sure!

"Because my mouth is about to be occupied by something else for the next few minutes."

"Really, what?" she grinned once more.

"This," he whispered huskily, returning the atmosphere to the previous mood. He slowly lowered his head, until their lips met once more, sweeping them away into bliss.

Hubba! Hubba! This was fun to look over and even more fun to read on the boards! Thanks for the memories! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
***Sigh.*** What wonderful WAFF. I remember fondly those good old days of new romance. You captured it well, KK. The what if... the does he mean... will he reject me if... I'm glad Clark had the courage to make that first move.

LOIS: First move! Please, what do you think me sprawling all over him meant? I was beginning to think I'd have to take off my clothes to draw his attention away from that movie.

I'm surprised that he followed up with "I love you". AWWWWW. I, too, was terrified that Lois's reaction would be scared rabbit on him, but this was S2 Lois, who knew how she felt about Clark, even if it scared her to death. clap

Well done. This was just what I needed to start out my Sunday with a smile. smile More stories please. grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
E
EL Offline
Blogger
Blogger
E
So cute. This reminded me of how my husband and I finally got together.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was adorable! I definitely know that sort of fantasy well... still waiting for it to happen to me. goofy Nice job! thumbsup

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cute and sweet. Nicely done.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow--amazing, KK! hyper clap notworthy

This-Was-Perfect!!!

Those precious moments--when you know how you feel, but can only guess how they feel...when you hope so much they feel the same. I just love that time of discovery...and you created it in such a heart-warming way. I won't get into how many 'awwwwws' were coming out of me when I was reading this wink.

I really love how Clark put it all 'out there', told her he loved her--and how you described Lois' reaction was done really well. And Clark stating it again--very cute, and it really fit with that moment between them, as their 'reality' is becoming more clear to them both.

Yes, definitely brought back memories with my hubby also...discovering our feelings for each other, falling for each other.

Beautifully, wonderfully done party . Definitely one to reread (often) smile.
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/15/14 01:48 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
What a great date story. When I invited my future husband over to my apartment for a date, we ended up making out in the kitchen rather than mixing drinks for everybody else. Memories! love
LOL. Sounds great!

Hubba! Hubba! This was fun to look over and even more fun to read on the boards! Thanks for the memories! wave
Thanks. And thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
***Sigh.*** What wonderful WAFF. I remember fondly those good old days of new romance. You captured it well, KK. The what if... the does he mean... will he reject me if... I'm glad Clark had the courage to make that first move.
Yeah, so often he's too much the gentleman, and too scared of rejection, and all those other things. He just needs to go for it (at least in fanfics - if he'd just gone for it on the show Lois would have run screaming in panic).

LOIS: First move! Please, what do you think me sprawling all over him meant? I was beginning to think I'd have to take off my clothes to draw his attention away from that movie.
lol Yup. grin

I'm surprised that he followed up with "I love you". AWWWWW. I, too, was terrified that Lois's reaction would be scared rabbit on him, but this was S2 Lois, who knew how she felt about Clark, even if it scared her to death. clap
It was a bit sudden, but they had kissed ... so he was very hopeful.

Well done. This was just what I needed to start out my Sunday with a smile. smile More stories please. grovel
Thanks. I'm working on some ideas ... but they are not ready yet.

Originally Posted by EL
So cute. This reminded me of how my husband and I finally got together.
Really? Fantastic. grin

Originally Posted by IncompleteSong
This was adorable! I definitely know that sort of fantasy well... still waiting for it to happen to me. goofy Nice job! thumbsup
Aww, hopefully you will get something like this soon!

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Cute and sweet. Nicely done.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by LMA
Wow--amazing, KK! hyper clap notworthy

This-Was-Perfect!!!
Thanks, but I'm not sure about 'perfect' LOL.

Those precious moments--when you know how you feel, but can only guess how they feel...when you hope so much they feel the same. I just love that time of discovery...and you created it in such a heart-warming way. I won't get into how many 'awwwwws' were coming out of me when I was reading this wink.
I remember what this was like, even though it was over 15 years ago since I met my hubby. You play out fantasies in your head, hoping it will happen, and it never does. *sigh*

I really love how Clark put it all 'out there', told her he loved her--and how you described Lois' reaction was done really well.
Thanks, I know what I was describing for Lois, but I didn't know if it would come across. Her face crumbled as she tried to hold back tears, because she was so happy, and it was such a shock that he felt the same, but something she'd been hoping for so long ....

And Clark stating it again--very cute, and it really fit with that moment between them, as their 'reality' is becoming more clear to them both.

Yes, definitely brought back memories with my hubby also...discovering our feelings for each other, falling for each other.

Beautifully, wonderfully done party . Definitely one to reread (often) smile.
Laura
Thanks. It's a real compliment when people want to re-read something often. I know I have favourites like that, which I return to regularly.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Best friends, Lois and Clark, have movie night quite often. This one ends a little differently to all the previous ones.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Ahm… and now tell me you weren’t gunning for that response, Vic wink

Clark prayed that he was interpreting her eyes correctly as he lowered his lips to meet hers.
*gulp*

Clark's disappointment, when it didn't automatically continue, ran deep.
mecry Did Jimbo have an accident after he interrupted them in such a fashion?

He returned her 'platonic' smile.
shock Platonic! [Linked Image]

She was wearing a plain white t-shirt which accented her curves so there was little chance of his heart slowing soon.
Lois! /blushes scandalized/

He wore a black t-shirt and soft, time-moulded denim jeans. Her jeans were loose; fitted perfectly at the waist but roomy from there on downwards.
/scratches head/ Shouldn’t Lois be wearing the tight jeans?
LOIS: And *why* shouldn’t Clark wear tight jeans?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

It was uncomfortable, mostly because the cute top-knot in her hair was almost tickling his nose, but Clark dare not say anything, and he kept his arm across her shoulder.
laugh Yeah, how to deal with too much contact…? Maybe it’s more comfortable when they are restricted by less clothing?

Lois giggled at his indecision, and then lifted her arm, grabbed his, and pulled it under hers to hold her around the stomach.
That’s…close?

They were now at the climax of the movie, and Clark actually managed to fade out the world around him. The fact that Lois - the woman he loved more than life itself - was laid out across him, seemed to have been forgotten.
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: But…But…But…Guns and Booms and Boobs!

It was as if he could read her mind through that smile.
Aww…his Krytponian powers are awakening clap

This film was going on their 'list'. Some films were watched only once, some went on the list and were watched repeatedly.
Those that make Lois snuggely?

Clark held himself as still a possible after realising that his free arm was actually also on her stomach. His subconscious had definitely been in control.
Could be worse. Could be that it had been located somewhat north of its current position.

This was a little farther than their usual 'platonic' touching, but hopefully Lois would let it slide, just this once.
/points to Platonic for platonic touching/

In fact, she'd been the one pushing the boundaries further than usual, anyway - cuddling into him, lying across him.
So, he’s blaming his girlfriend for their predicament and for not taking the necessary precautions?

Her lips parted and she let out a small gasp.
Awww…she’s realizing where she is clap

Clark prayed that he was interpreting her eyes correctly as he lowered his lips to meet hers.
Well…only two things could happen – she might reciprocate or she might rush to Perry, demand a new partner and have her old one attend a sensitivity and harassment training.
RALPH: They’re astonishingly good. Lots of photos of hot chicks willing to put out for dudes looking like me.
SEMINAR TRAINER: wallbash

Hope, that she wanted the same thing he did, was dancing through his mind
LOIS: Some good, old-fashioned relaxation after a stressful day in the office?
CLARK: [Linked Image] House. White picket fence. 2.5 Kids.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

And his dreams, during those moments, usually ventured into this exact scenario.
So, one might say this has been on his mind for a while now?

The fingers, tangled with his, disappeared and, instead, clamped down on his neck, pulling him back down.
So, ‘abort’ is not an option?

"Lois, I love you," he whispered, gazing into her eyes and pouring his very soul into those words.

He watched as her face crumpled.
Oh dear. Did he pull a deer?

"I … " she stammered, just as he had done before. A tear escaped her eye and trailed down the side of her cheek and into her hairline. "I …" she paused again, then took a deep breath. A shaky smile took over from trembling lips and Clark looked back at the misty eyes. They didn't look upset, they looked … happy. "I love you too, Clark."
LOIS: /pressing eyes together and balling hands into fists/ Please let there be water in the pool. Please let there be water in the pool.

"Yeah, I guess I did." His cheeks pulled further. He didn't think he'd ever smiled as wide before. "And I think I might say it again in a few minutes."

"Why a few minutes, why not now?" Lois frowned up at him, then giggled.
Umm…well…actually the time it takes for textile removal plus 30 seconds?

"This," he whispered huskily, returning the atmosphere to the previous mood. He slowly lowered his head, until their lips met once more, sweeping them away into bliss.
hyper

Awww…this was adorable!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard