Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
If you need to review an earlier chapter or comments, or missed one the first time around, they're all collected on this page, thanks to Mike M and LabRat.

Chapter 53, the final part, will be posted Sunday morning.

Thank you all for your comments on earlier chapters! What do you think of this one?

So will Paige be a friend? An enemy? A frenemy? It’s too early to tell. She’s only eleven, and a little young for the Evil League of Evil. Maybe Kara can influence her in a better, kinder direction. She could wind up being Kara’s Linda King… or a good friend instead.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful, great fun.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
I suspect Paige will end up being a friend. As you said she was originally friendly, then antagonistic, and now back to being a friend. She might have realized how much she missed Kara while she was kidnapped, thinking she might never see her again. That kind of situation can clarify feelings pretty quickly.

I assume the last chapter will be more about settling Emily and Caitlin into their new life. The situation and tone you have with the story right now could go on for quite a while so with just one chapter remaining your main challenge is to decide where/when to leave this story line.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by Mike M
I assume the last chapter will be more about settling Emily and Caitlin into their new life

I am hopeful it is set 20 or 30 years in the future.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The end of a lovely story. Thanks for a great read.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you for the kind comments!

I suspect Paige will end up being a friend. As you said she was originally friendly, then antagonistic, and now back to being a friend. She might have realized how much she missed Kara while she was kidnapped, thinking she might never see her again. That kind of situation can clarify feelings pretty quickly.
I think just as some children may blame themselves for their parents’ divorce or other troubles, Paige may feel guilty about her earlier aggression towards Kara. Perhaps she wished Kara would disappear, and was horrified when it actually happened.

The situation and tone you have with the story right now could go on for quite a while so with just one chapter remaining your main challenge is to decide where/when to leave this story line.
Very true. It’s hard to know where to end things with a story like this. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad that Emily and Caitlin have their new identity established. This is important.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard