OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nope. Sorry, Lois. Clark wins that argument. You could have left him a note saying "going to check out Pier 31". I don't buy it. She was inconsiderate and Clark could have easily missed her if Cat hadn't had a hankering for sushi. It would have saved valuable time and effort on his part. She's still not working as part of a team. One of these days, she's really going to get hurt by her thoughtless risk taking.

I'm glad they caught Rourke, though. I don't believe they did so in canon.

Oh, dear. Lex saw Lois kissing Superman. I thought when you had Superman spin into a dry suit, you meant Clark's business suit and that Lex had seen him. Glad he didn't see that! But seeing her kiss Superman only proved to Lex that Lois would be unfaithful to her husband and made him all the more determined to get her (although, why any man would *want* someone with a proven record of faithlessness, I don't know.) I'm guessing the Revenge perfume might have a little to do with his motivation.

Wait, you're continuing onto ASU? What will Lex do if Lois kisses Superman at EPRAD? I hope she doesn't. She's supposed to be a happily married woman and that would be a pretty public kiss. At least one of them should know better than to allow it to happen in public. It was bad enough that Lois and Superman kissed in public on the docks, but in front of a crowd of reporters... That's just asking for trouble. SLV trouble. Can't wait to see how you'll solve that dilemma.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
In total agreement with VR. Lois is not thinking like a member of a team, there is more involved with a happy marriage than a spa tub. But they are literally in the honeymoon stage of the relationship.

This is one of the problems with them being married so early, despite H.G. Messing with her memories. They haven't had real time to work together as a team. frown

Lex saw her kissing Superman? help

Good thing he didn't have a camera!

By the way; the closing line was one of the best you've ever written! I can imagine Lois standing there wearing that outfit. Poor Clark! love

Last edited by Morgana; 09/07/14 08:15 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard